剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
The Moon Druids destroyed it themselves
泽埃迪亚一分为二时
when Xadia was divided in two.
月德鲁伊把它毁了
They decided it was safer to disable this magical place.
他们判断关闭这个神奇的地方会更安全
That's so sad.
这太悲哀了
Ever since then, there has always been a guardian of the Nexus.
自那之后 一直都有一个月痕守护者
A mage, like myself,
一个像我一样的魔法师
whose duty is to prevent humans from discovering it.
我们的职责是防止人类发现它
What happens when humans do discover it? Do you...
如果人类发现了会怎么样 你会...
like, kill them?
杀了他们吗
Nah, why kill them
不会 既然能用
when you can break their brains with insane illusions?
疯狂的幻觉能扰乱他们的脑子 为什么要杀他们呢
I've got some real mind melters.
我有些扰乱神志的厉害法术
They would completely freak your bean.
它们会让你彻底发狂
Interested?
感兴趣吗
I'll pass.
心领了
Okay, it's time to buckle down and get to work.
好了 现在该开始认真练习了
Flying is a natural and beautiful thing.
飞行是一件自然而美好的事
Now, that doesn't mean it's going to be easy.
不过这并不代表飞行很简单
You don't need to keep doing that.
你不用一直那样做
Ready, Zym? Wings out... and flap!
阿兹 准备好了吗 张开翅膀 用力拍
Come on! You have to flap those wings.
快点 你得用力拍翅膀
Oh, no, are you okay?
不 你还好吗
One more time. We'll try it nice and slow.
再试一次 我们慢慢来
Flap...
拍...
That's not flying, but it's a very, very good start.
这不是飞行 不过这是个非常好的开端
"Oh, can't we stay a bit longer
"我们能多待一阵子吗
so I can learn some magic tricks?"
这样我就能学一些法术了"
And, "Oh, I wanna play around with the wee dragon." Humans!
还有"我想和小龙一起玩" 人类啊
Only the noble elf cares about keeping us all alive, apparently.
看来只有高贵的精灵在乎保住所有人的性命
There's something out here, I know it. Something bad.
这里有什么东西 我知道 邪恶的东西
Ugh, you again. Save it for someone who cares.
又是你啊 省着找在乎的人吧
And we're back. This time we're here with a special guest.
我们又回来了 这次我们有一位特别嘉宾
She's mystical, magical, moon-powered and she knows how to fly.
她既神秘又神奇 有月亮的能量 而且她会飞
Please welcome Phoe-Phoe!
热烈欢迎凤凤
Ready, Phoe-Phoe? Show him how it's done.
凤凤 准备好了吗 给他展示一下
See? It's easy.
看见了吗 很简单
Yes! Yes, that's right!
对 对 就是这样
Now, I'm going to show you what flying feels like.
现在我要带你体验飞行的感觉
Can you feel it?
你能感受到吗
Can you feel the whoosh of the air beneath your wings?
你能感受到翅膀下呼啸的气流吗
He's doing it! He's amazing! Yes, yes! You can do this!
他做到了 他太棒了 对 你能行的
Ezran, you killed the Dragon Prince!
艾兹兰 你杀了龙王子
Oh, no! I'm so stupid! Oh, no, no, no!
不 我太蠢了 不要啊
I'm so sorry, I wasn't trying to hurt you, I promise.
对不起 我不是想伤害你 我保证
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Though Primal Energy is everywhere,
虽然原始能量到处都是
it may be weaker or stronger at different times and places.
但是在不同时间和地点 能量强弱也不同
The ocean is strongest at high tide,
海在涨潮时最强大
sky is strongest in a storm, and the moon is strongest--
天空在暴风雨时最强大 而月亮在...
When it's full!
满月时最强大
Please don't interrupt, but, yes.
请不要打断我 不过是的
And there is more. There are six special places
还有更多知识 在这个世界上
where the magic of Primal Energies
有六个特别的地方
are most pure and powerful in this world.
那里的原始能量最纯粹也最强大
Such a place is called a Nexus.
这样的地方被称为痕
This is the Moon Nexus.
这里是月痕
It reflects the moon perfectly.
它能够完美地映射月亮
When the moon is full, its light completely fills the lake.
满月之时 月光会填满整个湖面
I love this. I love learning about magic.
好喜欢 我好喜欢学习魔法
But I want you to teach me to do some Moon Magic.
但我希望你能教我用一些月之魔法
You know, maybe some hands-on learning.
用实际动手的教授方式
We get in there, you show me
我们进去 然后你教我
how to do a moon beam, a moon ray, a moon... shine?
怎么放月亮光束 月亮光波 或者...纯月光
Humans can't do magic.
人类不能使用魔法
But I did do magic.
但我用过魔法
Right, with a Primal Stone.
对 但你用了原石
But then you smashed it,
原石被你摔碎之后
so now you're just a standard human again.
你现在又成为了普通人
Ah, but look on the bright side, you've got those extra fingers.
不过往好处想 你还有多余的指头
The little ones, what do you call them? Pinkos!
很小的那个 叫什么来着 小拇指
But I know other humans who do magic.
但我还知道其他使用魔法的人类
We do not call that practice magic. It's an atrocity.
我们并不称之为练习魔法 那是暴行
This can't be. I thought magic was my thing.
不是吧 我以为魔法是我的特长
I was good at it.
我很擅长
It looks like you could use some cake.
也许吃点蛋糕能好受点
That's really a plate of worms.
那其实是一盘虫子
Ah, you're too smart for old Lujanne's illusions!
你太聪明了 露迦娜的幻觉骗不了你
How about some nice old-fashioned iced-cream? Hmm?
要不要来点复古的冰淇淋呀
Worms again.
还是虫子
So, he had a whole day of training. Can he fly now?
他已经训练了一整天 现在能飞了吗
No, not yet. I'm doing my best, Rayla.
还不行 我尽全力了 瑞拉
And so are you. I know you are.
你也一样 我知道
Well, either way, we're leaving tomorrow.
无论如何 我们明天离开
There's danger coming, I know it. We have to get moving.
有危险在逼近 我很确定 我们必须动身
Then we should all get some rest.
那我们都应该好好休息
Nope, not for me.
不 我不休息
I'm going out on patrol again. One more perimeter check.
我要再去巡逻 再检查一下周围情况
Tough day? You could say that.
今天过得不顺吗 可以这么说吧
Us too. Lots of jumping and flapping, but no flying.
我们也是 一直在跳和拍翅膀 但是没飞起来
But we'll get it. No matter how impossible it seems.
不过会成功的 无论看起来有多不可能
We believe in ourself, and we're not giving up, are we?
我们相信自己 而且不会放弃 对吧
Know what? Neither am I.
你知道吗 我也一样
Crow Lord.
乌鸦大臣
Crow Lord. You! Sir! Crow Lord!
乌鸦大臣 你 先生 乌鸦大臣
Sorry, I heard you calling for the Crow Lord.
抱歉 我以为你在叫乌鸦大臣
he's not here right now.
他现在不在
Then, who are you?
那你是谁
Oh! Well, I'm... I'm the Crow Master.
我啊 我是乌鸦主管
It's sort of like... Assistant Crow Lord.
算是 乌鸦大臣的助理
I just got promoted.
我刚被提拔上来
Congratulations. Are you able to send the mail?
恭喜 你能送信吗
Sure! Sure, of course!
没问题
These... these seem to bear the king's seal.
这好像有玉玺
Yes.
嗯
Well, uh... yikes. Uh, the king is... you know...
国王他 你懂的
I can't send these.
我不能送了
I understand your dilemma. You were recently promoted, yes?
我明白 你刚升职吧
And you are trying to do a good job?
你想好好工作
Yes. Yes, exactly.
没错
Right, well let me be perfectly clear, Crow Master.
那听好了 乌鸦总管
You will send these to the leaders
立刻把这些信
of the other four kingdoms immediately.
送给四国的国王
If you refuse, you will also be... you know.
如果你拒绝 你也会
now that I think about it,
我想了一下
I'm just gonna go ahead and take care of these for you.
我会帮你搞定的
I thought you might.
我也这么觉得
You're wrong.
你错了
Callum! What are you doing here? It's late.
卡鲁姆 你在这里干什么 很晚了
I'm never giving up. Callum...
我从不放弃 卡鲁姆
Growing up, I was supposed to learn
小时候 我要学会
horseback riding, sword fighting,
骑马 击剑
archery, battle tactics, but I was so bad at everything.
射箭 战术 但我什么都学不好
But then, you didn't give up? And you got good?
但是你没有放弃 然后厉害了
Well, no, I gave those up,
不是 我放弃了那些
but then I tried magic, and it felt right.
但后来我尝试了魔法 感觉不错
It felt like I was finally good at something.
感觉我终于有点擅长的了
I will learn magic. It's who I am.
我要学魔法 这就是我
I admire your determination.
我钦佩你的决心
But learning magic is not your destiny.
但是学习魔法不是你的宿命
You can't do Primal Magic because
你无法施展原始魔法
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表