剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on The Dragon Prince...
《龙王子》前情提要
A letter?
一封信
You'll understand in time. I want you to break the seal when...
你以后就会明白的 我希望你等时机来临之时打开...
Well, you'll know when.
你会明白什么时候该打开的
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Wait.
等等
Callum, I need to tell you something.
卡鲁姆 我要告诉你一件事
I know what happened. He's gone.
我知道了 他死了
Oh, no.
不
Callum, I'm sorry.
卡鲁姆 我很遗憾
I tried to tell you the king was dead.
我本来想告诉你国王已经死了
My stepdad. He was more than just the king to me.
我的继父 他对我来说不仅仅只是国王
Your stepdad. I know.
我知道他是你的继父
I really tried, but I could never find the right way.
我一直想说 但我总是找不到合适的办法
And whenever I tried, I messed it up,
我每次想说的时候 都会搞砸
and the next time was harder, until--
然后接下来就会更难 直到...
Rayla, just stop. I can't talk about this right now.
瑞拉 别说了 我现在没心思说这些
All I can think about is how I'm going to tell Ezran
我现在满脑子只有我该怎么告诉艾兹兰
our father is gone.
我们的父亲死了
I'm sorry, Callum. I'm so, so sorry.
对不起 卡鲁姆 我真的很抱歉
So, have fun on your little date?
你的约会还顺利吗
What happened? What did he do to you?
怎么回事 他对你做了什么
Nothing happened. Callum would never hurt me.
没出什么事 卡鲁姆永远不会伤害我的
Then how come you're all weep-ridden?
但是你为什么一直在啜啜泣泣
That is not an emotion, Soren.
这不能算是一种情绪 赛林
My point is, are you okay?
我的意思是 你没事吧
Yeah. I'm gonna be fine.
我会没事的
Because you're my sister, as you know.
因为你是我的姐姐 你知道的
I'm always here for you...
我会永远在你身边
to punch someone, or whatever you need.
帮你打坏人 或者不管你有什么需要
I know. Good.
我知道 很好
We still have to bring the princes back with us.
我们还是得带王子们回去
Whatever it takes, whatever happens.
不惜代价 不计后果
I need to know that all this
我要知道你这摊子事
won't get in the way of doing what we came here to do.
不会妨碍到我们到这里要做的事
It won't. I can do it.
不会的 我可以的
Callum?
卡鲁姆
Morning, Ez.
早上好 小艾
I had another weird dream.
我刚刚做了一个奇怪的梦
I was running from that giant hippo.
我正在被那只大河马追
The one made of taffy, remember?
就是那只太妃糖做的 记得吗
Uh, I think so?
应该吧
Only this time, there was someone riding on his back.
但这一次 它背上还坐着一个人
It was the baker. The one who didn't like me.
是那个面包师 不喜欢我的那个
He'd like you if you stopped stealing his jelly tarts.
如果你当初别去偷他的果冻挞 他会喜欢你的
He said I was wanted for crimes against dessert.
他说我因为对甜品犯罪而被通缉了
And to make the hippo chase me,
于是就让河马追我
the baker told him I was jelly-filled.
面包师告诉他我是果冻做的
Ez I was a pastry fugitive, Callum.
小艾 我是馅饼通缉犯 卡鲁姆
It was terrible.
太可怕了
And the worst part was he was right. I was delicious.
最可怕的是 他说得没错 我的确很美味
Let's go for a walk.
我们出去走走吧
So, Ezran, I wanted to talk to you about...
艾兹兰 我想和你谈谈
life, and growing up
生命和成长
and how sometimes there are changes you don't expect.
以及有时候会给你带来意想不到的改变
Is this the talk about sandwiches?
这是因为那些三明治吗
No. No, no, no. No, not that. No, definitely not that.
不不不 不是 绝对不是
Ezran, for a long time, I treated you like a little kid.
艾兹兰 一直以来 我都把你当做一个小孩
And that wasn't fair.
那样不公平
You've grown up so much, and I'm really proud of you.
你成长了很多 我很为你自豪
Yeah.
嗯
But when you grow up,
但是当你长大后
sometimes you have to face things you're not ready for.
有时候你要面对一些你没有准备好面对的事
I know.
我知道
You know?
你知道了吗
I know everyone's counting on me to teach Zym how to fly.
我知道所有人都在指望我教会阿兹怎么飞
But that's just the start.
但那只是一个开始
Someone's gonna have to
必须得有人
teach him all the things he's supposed to do.
教他他该做的所有事
Everything he's supposed to be.
他要成为的样子
And he's meant to learn it all from a big,
应该有一个强大的龙王
strong King of the Dragons.
来教他这一切
But he doesn't have that. All he's got is me.
但是他没有 他只有我
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself, Ez.
不要太逼你自己了 小艾
I know it'll be tough, but no matter what, you've got us.
我知道这很难 但不管怎么样 你有我们
Me and Rayla, probably Bait. We're all here for you.
我和瑞拉 也许还有诱诱 我们都陪着你
Thanks, Callum. That means a lot.
谢谢你 卡鲁姆 这对我来说意义很大
But I really wish Dad was here.
但我真希望爸爸也在
I keep wondering what he would do. What he would say to Zym.
我一直在想他会怎么做 他会对阿兹怎么做
When I was little and I wasn't listening to him,
我小时候不听他的话时
Dad would say, "Ezran, you're a handful."
爸爸就说"艾兹兰 你真棘手"
So, I tried to do that with Zym. "Azymondias, you're a handful."
于是我也想说阿兹"阿兹蒙迪亚斯 你真棘手"
But he doesn't understand. He doesn't even have hands.
但是他不懂 他连手都没有
I guess I just miss Dad.
我想我就是想爸爸了
He'd know what to do, you know?
他肯定知道该怎么办
Callum, what's wrong?
卡鲁姆 怎么了
Nothing, Ez. I just really miss him, too.
没什么 小艾 只是我也很想他
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
I couldn't tell him.
我没法告诉他
Callum...
卡鲁姆
And I understand why you couldn't tell me.
我也明白你为什么没法告诉我了
When you care about someone, it's hard to hurt them.
当你在乎一个人 就很难伤害他们
Even when what you're telling them is the truth.
就算你告诉他们的是真♥相♥
I still should've told you. You had the right to know.
我还是应该告诉你的 你有权知道
I think maybe I did know. Deep down, I knew.
我想也许在我内心深处 我是知道的
I just hoped, if I didn't think about it,
我只是希望 如果我不去想
maybe somehow, it wouldn't be true.
也许这不会成真
But he's gone. He's really gone.
但他去世了 他真的不在了
The fire.
火
No, no, no!
不不不
Who are you?
你是谁
When Soren said that Dad wanted us home,
赛林说爸爸想让我们回家
you knew he was lying. Yeah.
你知道他在撒谎 没错
Unless, maybe Soren was also trying to protect our feelings.
除非 也许赛林也是想保护我们的感情
Oh, right. He definitely seems like
对 他看上去的确像
a thoughtful, sensitive, feelings-y, protect-y kind of guy.
一个体贴 敏感 周到 保护欲强的人
Yeah, you're right, that's not really his style.
你说得对 那确实不是他的风格
We don't have a choice anymore. We have to leave.
我们没有选择的余地了 必须得离开
And we have to do it now.
必须现在就走
Get as far away from them as we can
在他们意识到我们走了前
before they even realize we're gone.
离他们越远越好
Whoa, wait a minute. They're still my friends.
等一下 他们依然还是我朋友
But they lied to you.
但他们对你撒谎了
Soren lied to me. Claudia told me the truth.
赛林对我撒谎了 克劳迪亚把真♥相♥告诉我了
We can't just leave. Leave?
我们不能就这样离开 离开
Yeah. I'm sorry, but we've decided. We're leaving today.
是的 对不起 但我们决定了 今天就离开
This mission, taking the Dragon Prince back to Xadia,
这个任务 把龙王子带回泽埃迪亚
it's the most important thing we'll ever do.
是我们这辈子最重要的事
We can't go home with you.
我们不能跟你们回家
Are you sure? I mean, your dad is gonna be really disappointed.
你确定吗 你♥爸♥爸会很失望的
Soren, what is wrong with you? I'm just trying to
赛林 你什么毛病 我只是想...
Don't! Stop it, Soren.
闭嘴 别闹了 赛林
Ugh, fine. Do what you want.
好吧 随你便
Stupid moths.
愚蠢的飞蛾
I'm sorry about him.
我为他道歉
But before you go, Callum,
但在你走之前 卡鲁姆
I have something I need to give you. In private.
我有个东西需要给你 私下给你
All right.
好
So, closed door? Open door? What's... What do you...
把门关上 还是开着 你觉得怎么...
Closed is fine.
关上就好
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表