剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on The Dragon Prince...
《龙王子》前情提要
Well, maybe it's just a mirror.
也许就是个普通的镜子
Of all the treasures, artifacts and relics
龙族国王和王后
in the lair of the Dragon King and Queen...
有那么多宝藏和遗物
they kept this close to where they slept.
却把这个放在卧室
It must be important.
肯定很重要
You're writing a letter... to the king?
你在写信...给国王吗
He'll be worried about us.
他会担心我们的
It'll mean a lot to him to know
必须要让他知道我们为什么要离开
why we left and that we're doing okay.
以及我们还没事
Wait. They don't know, do they?
等等 他们还不知道 对吗
You are to return with the terrible news
你们要带着坏消息回来
that the princes have perished.
称王子们遇害了
What am I supposed to do if we find them alive?
如果我发现他们还活着该怎么办
You'll know the right thing to do.
你知道该怎么办
We'll find Callum and Ezran
我们会找到卡鲁姆和艾兹兰
wherever we find that vile, bloodthirsty elven assassin.
只要能找到那个邪恶的嗜血精灵杀手
There!
那边
That's where we'll find them.
他们在那边
Do it.
动手
Go on. Do it.
快啊 动手啊
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么
She's a Moonshadow elf.
她是一个月影精灵
And she kidnapped the princes.
她还绑♥架♥了王子们
You just have to I know!
你只需要 我知道
I've just never attacked someone who's sleeping before.
我只是从来没有袭击过睡觉的人
It doesn't seem... sporting.
感觉不是很...正当
You want me to wake her?
你想让我叫醒她吗
And how long do you need her to be awake for it to be sporting?
你要她醒来多久才算正当吗
Ten seconds? Five?
十秒 还是五秒
One second. Okay. On three.
一秒 好吧 数到三
One... two...
一 二
But how did you resist the sleep spell?
你怎么抗拒睡眠咒的
Oh, I used this lovely rose to help me stay awake.
我用了这朵美丽的玫瑰来保持我的清醒
Hard to sleep with a thorn poking at you.
被刺了就很难睡着了
Are we gonna fight, or is this a talent show?
我们要战斗呢 还是才艺表演
I keep telling people,
我一直告诉大家
"'Sweep the leg' is not a thing in swordfighting!"
"扫堂腿不是剑术"
Oh, any more swordfighting lessons? I'm eager to learn.
还有剑术课吧 我还想学
Soren!
赛林
Any last words, elf?
还有什么遗言吗 精灵
Does "Hot mud" Count as a word?
"热泥"算是一个词吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Stop!
住手
Callum? Don't fight each other!
卡鲁姆 不要打架
You're not enemies.
你们不是敌人
Your friends tried to kill me! She kidnapped you!
你的朋友想要杀了我 她绑♥架♥了你
Threw mud in my face, and some got in my mouth!
往我脸上泼泥 还到我嘴巴里了
Okay! Okay! Knock it off a second. Just let me explain.
好了 都冷静点 我来解释
First of all, Claudia and Soren,
首先 克劳迪亚和赛林
I don't know what you're doing here,
我不知道你们来这里做什么
but I'm really glad to see you.
但我见到你们很高兴
Are you kidding? They attacked me. How can you be glad--
你在开玩笑吗 他们袭击我 你怎么能高兴...
Yeah, they're two of my oldest friends,
但是他们是我的两个老朋友
and I am glad to see them.
我见到他们很高兴
But not glad to see you trying to murder my new friend, Rayla,
但是看到你们想杀我的新朋友瑞拉可不高兴
who happens to be She's an elf!
她还是... 她是个精灵
But a good elf.
但是是个好精灵
What do you mean, "But a good elf"?
什么叫"但是是个好精灵"
She kidnapped you and Prince Ezran.
她绑♥架♥了你和艾兹兰王子
How can she be good?
她怎么会是好人
There was no kidnapping. We went with her by choice.
没有绑♥架♥ 我们是自愿跟她走的
Listen. It's late.
听着 现在很晚了
Let's all just get some rest and cool off.
我们都休息一下 冷静一下
If, in the morning, I can't convince you
如果明天早上 我还说服不了你们
that we're all on the same side here,
我们都是同一边的
you can fight each other then. Agreed?
那你们再打不迟 行吗
Fine.
好的
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 随便吧
Guess we'll kill you in the morning.
看来我就明早再杀了你了
That's more like it! Come on.
这才差不多 走吧
I'll show you where you can stay tonight.
我带你们去休息的地方
That was very confident, Callum.
你看上去很自信 卡鲁姆
Oh, yeah? Uh... I guess.
是吗 应该吧
Even though your hair's a little messy.
即使你的头发还是有点乱
Good morning. I... I assume.
早上好 应该吧
Come to think of it, I have no idea what time of day it is.
我想 反正我也不知道现在是什么时候
Good whatever-time-it-is.
不管什么时候好
Today is a special day, mystery mirror.
今天是个特别的一天 神秘的镜子
It is the day you reveal your secrets to me.
今天你要向我展示你的秘密
I can't believe they found us.
真不敢相信他们找到了我们
I hope Claudia's not mad.
希望克劳迪亚不要生气
Last time we saw her, you chained her to a wall.
我们上次见到她时 你把她锁在墙壁上了
Plus, you stole her Primal Stone.
再说了 你还偷了她的原石
Then you broke her Primal Stone.
后来你还打碎了她的原石
Yeah, yeah. But how does my hair look?
没错 但我的头发看上去怎么样
Well, it could be more up.
可以再高一点
Who are you trying to impress, anyway? Claudia?
你到底想打扮给谁看 克劳迪亚吗
Wha! What? Wha... Trying to impress...
什么 想打扮...
Does this look more up?
这样高点了吗
I figured out what's going on,
我知道是怎么回事了
why the princes have gotten so chummy with the elf.
为什么王子这么对那个精灵着迷
Don't talk to me until I've had my hot brown morning potion.
我在喝我的早晨棕药时不要和我说话
Okay. Go on.
好吧 继续
She must have bitten them,
她肯定是咬了他们
and now they both have Moonshadow Madness!
他们俩现在都染上了月影疯病
What? It's a thing.
什么 真的有这种病
Where did you hear about that?
你从哪里听来的
Camp.
营地
Well, we need to do something. Dad gave us a mission.
我们得做些什么 爸爸给了我们任务
To bring the princes home. Right.
把王子们带回家 对
Unless a terrible accident occurs. Accidentally.
除非发生了可怕的意外 意外的
What? Nothing. My point is...
什么 没什么 我的意思是
we should stuff them in sacks!
我们可以把他们塞进袋子里
Soren! They're our friends.
赛林 他们是我们的朋友
We should try persuasion first.
我们应该先劝劝他们
Use our words, not our muscles.
好好说 而不是直接打
So you're saying... we need to butter them up?
你是说...我们得哄他们吗
Pancakes!
煎饼
Yeah!
太好了
I have to admit, these are good.
不得不承认 的确很棒
Impossibly fluffy, right?
难以置信的松软 对吗
How do you get them so light?
你怎么做的这么可口
The secret is separating the eggs,
秘诀就是分离蛋白
and beating the whites into a stiff meringue.
和硬酥皮混合
And just a hint of Dark Magic.
再加点黑魔法
So...
那么
now that we know you're not kidnapped,
现在我们知道你们没有被绑♥架♥
you guys should come back home.
你们就该回家了
With the egg, of course.
当然是带着那只蛋一起
Egg? Eggs would go great with these pancakes.
蛋 蛋配煎饼肯定很棒
Actually, there is no egg.
其实已经没有蛋了
What? What happened to the egg?
什么 蛋怎么了
You'll understand in a second... -
你马上就知道了
It's so cute!
好可爱
It's a baby dwagon! Hey, you--
这是一只龙宝宝 你好啊
What happened to, "It's not an egg.
你不是说"这不是蛋
It's a powerful weapon"?
而是强力的武器"呢
Still true.
还是没说错
Someday, it could bring death and destruction
总有一天 它会给我们
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表