剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Why don't you join me, Viren?
你何不与我一起呢 维纶
But this is your official portrait as king.
但这是你作为国王的官方肖像
Yes, and you should stand next to me,
对 而你应该站在我身旁
as I know you will stand by me through anything.
因为我知道不论怎样你都会在我身旁支持我
I brought you a surprise.
我给你拿了惊喜
Jelly tarts in bed?
在床上吃果酱塔
We are the king and queen now, we can do whatever we want.
我们现在是国王和王后了 想做什么都行
Ah, someone's inherited your sweet tooth.
有人继承了你的嗜甜
Ezran is a lucky boy. Born a prince, as I was.
艾兹兰是个幸运的孩子 像我一样生为王子
But there are so many in our kingdom who were born with less.
但我们的国家中有太多人生而不幸
Harrow, what troubles you?
哈罗 你有什么烦恼
Why do I deserve this?
为什么我值得这一切
What did I do, except being born with everything?
除了生来拥有一切 我还做了什么
You are humble, and grateful, and kind.
你谦和 知恩 善良
Sarai, my father told me that above all, I must be a just king.
撒莱 我父亲告诉我最重要的是做个公正的国王
The night he died, Lady Justice came to me in a dream.
他去世那晚 正义女神出现在我梦中
Lady Justice, huh?
正义女神
She was wearing her robes.
她穿着长袍
Ugh, so a boring dream.
所以是个无聊的梦
May I continue? Go on.
我能继续吗 继续吧
She said to me that justice was more
她对我说正义不仅是
than fair decisions and fair consequences.
公平的决定和公平的结果
True justice was a fair system.
真正的正义是公平的体制
Then she laid before me her scales,
然后她把她的天平
her sword, and her blindfold...
剑和蒙眼布摆在我面前
and told me to choose.
让我选择
You chose the blindfold.
你选了蒙眼布
I did. She said the blindfold gives us a way to test the system.
是的 她说蒙眼布是我们测试体制的方法
That I should use it to imagine I had not been born yet,
我应该用它来想象我还没出生
and that I did not know if I would be born rich or poor,
我不知道我会生来富贵还是贫穷
what color my skin would be,
我的皮肤会是什么颜色
what culture or practices my family would have.
我的家庭会有怎样的文化和信仰
That a fair system should be fair
不论我的出身造化
no matter the accident of my birth.
公平的体制就该是公平的
That the rights, and laws, and opportunities within the system
体制内的权利 法律和机会
should stand to protect and empower everyone.
应该赋予并保护所有人
Lady Justice is wise. Yes.
正义女神很睿智 是的
And she didn't make any moves on you?
她没对你下手吗
Wise enough to know better.
她那么睿智才不会呢
You're especially inspiring when you say things like that
你这副样子说这番话特别鼓舞人心
with jelly smeared on your nose.
鼻尖上沾着果酱
What?
什么
King Harrow worked tirelessly.
哈罗国王不知疲倦地工作
He told me he thought of himself as a servant
他告诉我他认为自己是
of all the people of Katolis.
卡塔利斯人♥民♥的公仆
A servant king.
一个公仆国王
But one day, two visitors came from a faraway place,
但是有一天 两位客人远道而来
another kingdom, in fact.
他们来自另一个王国
They desperately needed King Harrow's help.
她们迫切需要哈罗国王的帮助
Do you know who these unexpected guests were?
你知道这两位意外来客是谁吗
They were my parents.
她们是我的双亲
Yes.
是的
Hey, can't a guy get a couple minutes
就不能让我在甲板下
of below-deck privacy around here?
清静几分钟吗
I'm serious, leave me alone.
我说真的 别烦我
Hey, wait, wait, wait. Why don't you join me down here?
等等 不如你下来陪我吧
I could use a little extra light.
我需要一点光明
Your parents, the queens of Duren,
你的父母 杜伦国的两位女王
carried themselves with great dignity,
浑身上下皆是君王的气度
but there was pain in their eyes.
但她们的双眼却盛满痛苦
No, please, you don't have to kneel.
快快请起 你们不必下跪
We are here to humble ourselves and beg your help.
我们怀着谦卑的愿望 渴求你的帮助
The kingdom of Duren has been suffering from a terrible famine
杜伦王国正在遭遇严重的饥荒
for nearly seven years.
已经长达七年
Our food and resources are almost gone.
我们的食物和资源几乎用尽
This winter, we will run out of food
今年冬天 我们将没有食物
and a hundred thousand people will die.
十万人会活活饿死
Then we will help you.
我们会帮助你们
The kingdom of Katolis will share
卡塔利斯王国
all that we have with the people of Duren.
会将所有食物与杜伦国民共享
My king, with respect, you spoke too soon.
国王陛下 我很尊敬你 但你的决断太草率了
Katolis has barely enough food
卡塔利斯拥有的食物
to sustain its own people through the winter.
几乎不够支撑我国子民过冬
There is not a handful of grain to spare.
我们甚至腾不出一勺谷物来分享
I won't turn my back on people in need.
我不会对需要帮助的人熟视无睹
If you share with them, a hundred thousand people will still die,
如果与他们共享 还是会有十万人饿死
but half of them will be from our own kingdom.
但其中一半人会是我国子民
Then it seems we have no choice.
看来我们别无选择
Exactly. I'm sure they will understand.
正是 她们一定能够理解
We will share whatever we have with them.
我们将一切食物与他们分享
And we will share in their suffering.
并且一同承受他们的痛苦
Harrow had committed help far beyond our means.
哈罗不惜一切代价帮助他们
That winter, starvation and death,
那年冬天 饥饿与死亡
a devastating tragedy...
惨绝人寰的悲剧
would be inevitable.
不可避免
But a new possibility presented itself to me.
但是我发现了新的可能
I have been doing research.
我一直在研究
Yes. I can see that.
我看出来了
Poring over ancient texts, maps and archives.
翻看古老的典籍 地图和档案
And I may have found a creative solution.
我似乎找到了新的解决方式
Something that could save lives.
可以拯救无数人的办法
Well, go on! Behold!
你快说 你看
It's a rock.
一块石头
This rock is, in fact, a rare relic from Xadia.
这块石头是泽埃迪亚的一块罕见遗迹
It's a piece of a great monster,
它来自一个大怪物
a rocky giant who lives high in the mountains.
一个住在山顶的石头巨人
A Magma Titan.
岩浆巨人
It's warm. Yes.
很温热 没错
Now, the titan lives close to the border of Xadia.
那个巨人住在泽埃迪亚边界附近
If we can hunt this monster and slay it,
如果我们能猎杀这个怪物
I can use the heart of the titan
我就可以用巨人之心
in a powerful spell that will warm the land,
施一个强大的咒语 温暖我国土地
and allow us to magically grow an incredible bounty.
让我们种出大量的粮食
Enough to feed two kingdoms?
足够两个王国食用的粮食吗
Enough to feed ten kingdoms.
十个王国也足够
Of course, at the time,
当然 在那时
I was not the king's closest adviser.
我并不是国王最亲近的谏臣
It's a mistake, Harrow.
这样做不对 哈罗
Why do you have such a problem with this?
你为什么对此事如此不满
We kill one monster to save a hundred thousand people.
杀一个怪物 可以拯救十万人
You keep calling it a monster. Yes.
你总称之为怪物 是的
It's a giant beast made of rock and magma. I call that a monster.
它是个石头和岩浆组成的大野兽 我称之为怪物
Is it intelligent?
它有智力吗
What? What do you mean?
什么 什么意思
Does it think? Does it feel? Does it have a family?
它有思维吗 它有感觉吗 它有家人吗
I sincerely doubt it has a family.
我认为它应该没有家人
Then is it the last of its kind?
那它是种族最后一只吗
Why does any of that matter?
这有什么关系吗
I know it seems like this will solve things,
我知道这似乎能解决问题
but isn't it a little too easy?
但是不是太容易了
That's always the way with dark magic.
黑暗魔法总是这样
What choice do we have?
我们还有什么选择
You said you want to build a better world,
你说你想建立一个更好的世界
to really change things,
真正改变世界
but that's going to take decades of hard work.
但这需要几十年的努力
There's no monster you can slay and solve all your problems.
不可能用杀怪来解决你所有的问题
There's no shortcut.
没有捷径
This is going to be a very slippery slope!
这将是非常滑的斜坡
Harrow, tell me you won't do this.
哈罗 告诉我你不会这么做
It's our only chance.
这是我们唯一的机会
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表