剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on The Dragon Prince...
《龙王子》前情提要
General Amaya reports that elven forces are gathering
阿马亚将军回报称泽埃迪亚的破口
on the Xadian side of the Breach.
正在聚集精灵大军
We must be prepared to fight.
我们必须做好作战准备
I love this. I love learning about magic.
好喜欢 我好喜欢学习魔法
But I want you to teach me to do some Moon Magic.
但我希望你能教我用一些月之魔法
In Xadia, all creatures are born connected to a Primal Source.
在泽埃迪亚 所有生物生来都与原始能源连接
They have a piece of it inside them.
他们体内都有一点原始能源
We call that piece an Arcanum.
我们称之为奥秘
But learning magic is not your destiny.
但是学习魔法不是你的宿命
You can't do Primal Magic
你无法施展原始魔法
because you weren't born connected to a Primal Source.
因为你生来并不能和原始能源连接
I will learn magic. It's who I am.
我要学魔法 这就是我
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Meditating upon the meaning of sky.
冥想天空的意义
That's more boring than any answer I would have guessed.
比我猜想的答案更加无聊
I'm trying to connect to the Arcanum like Lujanne said,
我想学露迦娜说的 和奥秘相连
so I can use sky magic again.
这样我就能再度使出天之魔法了
Didn't she also say you have
她不是说你
to be born with the Arcano-what's-it to do magic?
必须生来就得具有能施魔法的奥秘吗
No, she said you had to connect to the Primal
不 她说我得和原始能源相连
and that magical creatures are born with a connection.
魔法生物生来就是相连的
But I don't see why I can't make my own connection.
但我不知道我为什么不能自己相连
By sitting weird and humming? Right. Seems reasonable?
就这么坐着念经吗 对 看起来很合理吧
Uh, is it just me, or are we losing altitude?
只有我觉得我们在下降吗
What? No way.
什么 不可能
I'm extremely attuned to slight changes in the air flow...
我现在对气流变化非常敏...
It's nice having both hands again.
两只手都能用可真好
General Amaya, we've searched
阿马亚将军 我们已经搜寻了
everywhere and there's been no sign of the elves.
所有地方 都找不到精灵
I think it's safe to conclude
我觉得现在可以认定
that the outpost on the Xadian side remains secret.
泽埃迪亚的前哨站还没有被发现
There, look! The signal! The outpost is secure.
看 信♥号♥♥ 前哨站很安全
Yes, General. I'll ready a party.
是的 将军 我去集结一支人马
Who are you?
你是谁
What is it?
这是什么
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Phoe-Phoe is okay. She's just tired.
凤凤没事 她就是累了
She gets her power from the Moon Nexus.
她的力量都来自于月痕
The further away we go, the harder it is to carry everyone.
我们飞得越远 她就越难背负我们所有人
Wow, Ez, I can't believe you could understand all of that.
小艾 真不敢相信你竟然都听得懂
You did such a good job getting us so far. Thank you.
你把我们带到这里已经很好了 谢谢你
So, what do we do now? Well...
那我们现在怎么办 那个
Xadia's that way.
泽埃迪亚就在那边
Across miles and miles of the fluid I both need to survive
要穿过这延绵上千英里
and hate more than anything in the world.
我最痛恨的水域
You know what? We'll just walk around it somehow.
你知道吗 我们只能想办法绕过去了
With our legs. No.
走过去吗 不
That's sweet, but walking around is gonna take too long.
想法很好 但是绕过去要花太久了
We need to get that former egg,
我们得把这本来是一个蛋
now adorable baby dragon home to Xadia as fast as we can.
现在是可爱的龙宝宝尽快送回泽埃迪亚
We've got to go straight across.
我们得直穿过去
Well, we need a boat.
我们需要一艘船
And a captain who knows how to make it go.
以及如何开船的队长
Right.
对
Specifically, a captain who doesn't hate elves.
特别得需要一位不恨精灵的船长
That won't be a problem. I can disguise myself as a human again.
这个简单 我可以再打扮成人类
Hello, again, fellow humans, human fellows.
你们好 人类们 人类们
You're going to love this, Zym.
你肯定会喜欢的 阿兹
I'm a huge fan of human Rayla.
我超级喜欢人类瑞拉
Let's go judge and criticize things other humans do,
我们去批评指责其他人做的事
and then do the exact same thing ourselves.
然后让他们做一样的事
Do another.
再来一个
Sure thing, old buddy, old pal.
当然了 老伙计 老朋友
I am excited to rapidly eat a plate of unwholesome food
我最喜欢快速吃掉一大盘
in an excessive portion size.
一整份的食物
She's right.
她说得没错
I'd eat a jelly tart the size of a dog.
我能吃下一只狗那么大的果冻挞
Won't it be great to encounter other humans,
要是碰到其他人类
and talk about which roads and pathways
聊聊哪条路会让我们
will take us somewhere
比其他路更快
slightly faster than other roads and pathways?
到达目的地 不是很好吗
It is so true.
没错
We do love going slightly faster.
我们的确喜欢稍微快点
Hey, sometimes getting somewhere slightly faster is important.
有时候快一点点是很重要的
Like, right now. Ezran and I will find a sea captain.
比如现在 我和艾兹兰要去找一位船长
You stay here and work on growing a fifth finger.
你就待在这里努力长出第五根手指
You've got it, my smooth-skulled friend.
没问题 光脑门朋友
You want me to find these items.
你希望我找到这些东西
I can do that.
我可以做到
We found the perfect captain.
我们找到了完美的船长
Uh, don't worry, that's not gonna be a problem with this guy.
别担心 这家伙不会介意
What, is he some kind of enlightened human
怎么 这是一个很有智慧的人类
who can really see the good in elves?
他看得出精灵是好的吗
I'm not sure he can see the good in anyone, really.
其实我不确定他能看出任何人有什么
But that's part of what makes him uniquely qualified.
但这也是他特别的地方
We're back!
我们回来了
Greetings!
你们好
The name's Captain Villads. The "D" Is silent.
我是维拉思船长 最后的D不出声
There's a "D"?
有D吗
Arr! Wait, there's a silent "R"?
啊 等等 还有不出声的R
Narr.
没有
Oh, okay, so it's just the silent "D" Then.
好吧 那就只有不出声的D
Aye!
对
Ah, so there's a-- -
那还有...
This is our regular human friend, Rayla.
这是我们的普通人类朋友 瑞拉
Spelled like it sounds.
就是那么拼
And her cute, unusual dogs, Zym and Bait.
以及她的可爱的稀有狗 阿兹和诱诱
Ahoy, Rayla. Ahoy, doggos.
你好 瑞拉 你们好 狗
And this is me first mate, Berto!
这是我最好的朋友 贝托
I'm a parrot.
我是一只鹦鹉
Me ship's this way.
我的船在这边
Welcome to me water home, The Ruthless!
欢迎来的我的水上之家 无情号♥
Named after me dear wife, Ruth.
以我亲爱的妻子命名 露丝[同情]
Who sadly...
很不幸她...
don't enjoy sailing.
不喜欢航行
So, you said if the wind's on our side,
你是说如果顺风的话
we could make it across the bay pretty quickly?
我们很快就能跨过海湾
Aye!
是的
'Course, there's a storm coming.
不过 暴风雨要来了
A storm? That could be interesting.
暴风雨 那也许很有意思
So, we have to delay departing for a few days.
所以我们必须延迟几天启航
Uh, we're on a tight schedule. Isn't there anything we can do?
我们赶时间 没有什么办法吗
Hmm, I suppose if we leave right now,
我想如果我们现在出发
we could race across the bay and beat the storm.
就可以赶在暴风雨之前横渡海湾
Yes. Let's do that.
好 就这么办
No problem.
没问题
Unless the storm catches us mid-bay, and kills us all.
除非暴风雨中途来袭 把我们都害死
Ye might be wondering what happened to me eyes.
你可能好奇我的眼睛怎么了
Well, I didn't want to be rude.
我不想冒犯
Me left eye was taken by a flock of mutinous seagulls.
我的左眼被一群暴♥动♥的海鸥叼走了
And what about your right eye?
那你的右眼呢
Don't know. Came at me from me left.
不知道 对手从左侧袭来
Hey, wait.
等等
How are we going that way
我们在往那边行驶
when the wind is blowing us in that direction?
可风是朝这边吹的
Oh, that's how you sail, me boy.
这就是航行 我的孩子
The wind doesn't push us where we want to go?
风不是朝我们想去的方向吹
The sail is more like a wing, flying through the wind,
帆就像是翅膀 从风中飞过
pulling the boat against the water currents below us.
拖着船逆流前行
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表