剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
It's like shooting a willow melon seed from between your fingers.
就像从手指间把瓜子射出去
You squeeze in on both sides, but the seed shoots straight out.
你用力捏紧 但瓜子直接射出去了
I think I get it.
我觉得我懂了
After you're in the elements long enough,
等你经历过足够的风吹雨打
you get a feel for where the wind is
你就能感觉出风要往哪里吹
and how it's about to change.
要怎样变化了
It's like a connection, deep in me bones.
就像是深入骨髓的共鸣
Hold on, you feel a connection to the wind?
等等 你与风有共鸣
How did you get that?
你怎么做到的
What, just because I'm blind and have narcolepsy
怎么 因为我是瞎子还有猝睡症
you thought I wouldn't have sailing sense?
你就觉得我不懂航行吗
No! No, no, no.
不 不 不
That's not what I meant, I... Wait, narcolepsy?
我不是这个意思...等等 猝睡症
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up--
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
What happened? The last thing I remember,
发生什么了 我最后的记忆是
I was talking about narcolepsy and then falling asleep.
我在说猝睡症然后睡着了
Yeah. That's about right.
对 差不多
Storm's a comin'.
暴风雨要来了
Seems as if we won't beat it after all.
看来我们最终没能赶在它之前
Maybe it's my chance. A chance to die.
也许这是我的机会 去死的机会
I was gonna to say my chance to learn.
我是想说学习的机会
To learn how to drown.
学习淹死
I've never seen this rune before.
我从没见过这个符文
You expect me to drink this?
你要我把这个喝掉吗
It's surprisingly not terrible.
居然不是很难喝
Why should I trust you? I don't even know who...
我为什么要信任你 我甚至不知道你...
I don't even know what you are.
我根本不知道你是什么
I need time to think.
我需要时间思考
You're turning different colors.
你在变幻不同的颜色
Is that your Moonshadow form?
这是你的月影形态吗
No. This is my rare glow toad impersonation.
不 这是我很罕见的发光蟾蜍伪装
Storm's too strong!
风暴太强了
Best we moor on the lee side of the island,
我们最好去那座岛的背风面靠岸
and wait till it calms.
等待风暴过去
Berto, to the bow!
贝托 去船头
Aye, aye!
是
Port, port!
向左 向左
Current fast! Drop the sail!
水流湍急 降帆
Starboard! Starboard!
向右 向右
Port! Port!
向左 向左
Nailed it. Squawk!
我真厉害 嘎嘎
Did he just say the word "Squawk"?
他刚才是说"嘎嘎"吗
I don't understand. Why would the outpost be abandoned?
我不明白 为什么哨所会人去楼空
They just sent the signal a few--
他们刚刚还发了信♥号♥♥...
Soldier, your signal was late.
士兵 你的信♥号♥♥晚了
What happened? Where is everyone?
怎么回事 人都去哪儿了
Yes. My apologies, sir.
是的 很抱歉 长官
The others went on patrol, and I missed my cue.
其他人去巡逻了 我没注意到时间
The next signal will happen exactly on the hour.
下次信♥号♥♥会准时发送的
Well, we didn't beat the storm.
我们没赶在风暴来临之前抵达
We'll have to wait it out below deck.
只能在甲板下等风暴过去了
Hooray. We're wet and miserable and we've saved no time at all.
真好 我们又湿又冷 还没节省时间
Hey, are you coming or what?
你要不要一起下去
Yeah. I agree.
我同意
I know that face. It's the "Dumb idea" face.
又是这个表情 你每次这样就有馊主意
Every time the lightning strikes, I can feel something.
每次闪电出现 我都有感觉
Yeah, me, too.
我也有
It feels good to not be struck by lightning.
感觉就是没被闪电击中真好
No, I mean,
我的意思是
it feels like it did when I used the Fulminis spell.
感觉跟我使用雷鸣电闪咒语时一样
Maybe, if I'm brave enough to go into it, and face the storm,
也许 如果我足够勇敢 去面对雷暴
that's how I'll make the connection.
我就能得到连结
Or it'll blow you up until you're dead.
或者你会被闪电劈死
See? Zym gets it. He can feel it, too.
你看 阿兹懂我 他也能感觉到
You really wanna go out there, don't you?
你真的很想出去 对不对
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不行
It's one thing to stupidly risk your own stupid human life,
你想拿你愚蠢的生命去冒险是一♥码♥事
but I am not gonna let you risk
但我不能让你威胁到
the life of the future King of the Dragons.
未来龙王子的生命
He is a storm dragon.
他是风暴龙
He'll be safe.
他不会有事
If you die out there, I swear I'll kill you.
如果你死在外面 我一定会杀了你
Okay. It's wet.
好吧 这里很湿
The wind is blowing.
有风在吹
It's blowing a lot.
风很大
I'm cold, I'm soaked.
我好冷 我湿透了
Is your skin supposed to wrinkle up like this
当你了解天空奥秘的时候
when you understand the Sky Arcanum?
你的皮肤应该像这样皱起来吗
I don't think I feel any different.
我觉得我没有什么不同
Maybe I need to get higher up.
也许我要去高一点的地方
I don't know how I'm supposed to get this, Zym.
不知道行不行 阿兹
You're a magical creature. Somehow, it's inside you.
你是魔法生物 这就在你的体内
But I'm just a human. There's nothing inside me.
但我只是人类 我体内什么都没有
I want this so much.
我非常想要
When I could do magic, I finally felt like myself,
我有魔法的时候 才觉得是自己
and now I've lost that. I'm just trying to find my way back.
现在我没魔法了 我只想回到以前
It looks like the Primal Stone. That's where we need to go.
看起来像是原石 这就是我们要去的地方
Did a message come for me?
有留给我的消息吗
Ah, yes. Four messages, in fact.
有的 其实有四条
Four messages came for me and I was not informed?
收到四条消息都不通知我
Actually, we searched the entire castle.
我们搜了整个城♥堡♥
We couldn't find you anywhere.
哪都找不到你
What, are you hiding in some secret chamber somewhere?
你藏在密室了吗
I was in the bathroom.
我在浴室
Oh, right.
这样
The other four kingdoms have agreed to a summit of the Pentarchy.
其他四国已经同意召开五国首脑会议
Wow, that sounds important.
听起来很重要啊
I will rally the kings and queens behind Katolis
我要把各国王室聚集在卡塔利斯
and finally destroy the Xadian threat!
一举摧毁泽埃迪亚的威胁
You are witnessing history.
你在见证历史
That is great.
太好了
Um, would you rate the service you received today as excellent?
你能为我的服务打分"优秀"吗
It's a lightning rod.
避雷针
Maybe if I...
也许如果我
No, I can't.
不 不行
I have to do this. I have to understand the Sky Primal.
我必须这么做 我必须了解天空原能
Come on, come on!
来吧
Ah, Callum, you're being an idiot.
卡鲁姆 你真是个白♥痴♥
Why would you do that? You can't risk your life to learn magic.
你为什么要这样 你不能冒险学魔法啊
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
Callum, what happened?
卡鲁姆 怎么了
We went into the heart of the storm, and Zym...
我们进入了风暴的中心地带 阿兹
he got struck by lightning.
他被闪电击中了
But I think he's okay.
但我觉得他没事
What's wrong?
怎么了
I feel stupid. You were right. Callum...
我觉得自己很傻 你说得对 卡鲁姆
I could have gotten Zym killed. I put us both in danger.
我差点害死阿兹 让我们冒险
And worst of all,
最糟糕的是
when we were right there, in the center of the storm,
我们在风暴中心的时候
I thought I wanted this badly enough,
我以为我很想要
but in the end I didn't have the guts.
但最后我还是没有勇气
Good.
好
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表