剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on The Dragon Prince...
《龙王子》前情提要
I can't move, I can't walk, and it's not going to get better.
我不能动 不能行走 而且不会好转
Oh... I can't leave you like this. There has to be something.
我不能让你这样下去 一定有办法的
You need to calm down.
你要冷静下来
This is a hospital.
这里是医馆
I am here to serve the king.
我是来为国王效力的
King Ezran.
艾兹兰国王
But I'm not the king. I'm just a prince. My dad is...
但我不是国王 我只是一个王子 我爸爸...
No! No, no, no!
不不不不
Ezran?
艾兹兰
You messed with something you shouldn't have messed with,
你动了不该动的东西
and now you're paying the price.
现在你在付出代价
Callum? Are you okay?
卡鲁姆 你没事吧
Ezran, I hope you know I never meant to hurt you or Callum.
艾兹兰 我想告诉你我从来都没想伤害你和卡鲁姆
It was scary, Claudia. How you acted.
你当时的样子太可怕了 克劳迪亚
I know. And I am so sorry.
我知道 我真的很抱歉
Thank you. Don't worry about me, I'll be safe.
谢谢你 别担心我 我不会有事的
I'm surprised to see you here.
没想到能在这里见到你
And even more surprised you weren't that banther's dinner.
更没想到你没被那只班瑟吃掉
I kind of have a way with animals.
我和动物们很处的来
And banthers are actually pretty friendly.
班瑟其实非常友好
They like praise, compliments,
他们喜欢表扬 赞美
and a friendly scratch under the chin every now and then.
还喜欢偶尔在下巴上挠一挠
Hey, that's like me!
和我一样啊
Wanna go up there?
想上去吗
I should end this right now!
我应该赶紧结束这一切
Throw the mirror into a river and cut you off forever.
把这面镜子扔进河里 让你永远消失
You won't.
你不会的
You are too curious.
你太好奇了
Hungry for knowledge and power.
渴求知识和力量
Both things I can provide.
两者我都能提供给你
Allow me... to earn your trust.
请让我...来获取你的信任
And how would that work, exactly?
你要怎么做
Search your heart.
扪心自问
There's something that you want very badly.
你有非常想要的东西
But...
但是
something or someone...
有些事或有些人
stands in your way.
阻碍了你
I...
我...
I am having a problem getting some people to listen to me,
我没法让别人听我的
to hear the importance of what I'm saying.
听听我要说的重点
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
They are kings and queens.
他们是那些国王和女王
The leaders of the other four human kingdoms.
其他四个人类王国的领导者
Then we will have to get their attention.
那我们就得让他们仔细听听了
So... Ezran, why are you here?
艾兹兰 你为什么会来这里
And by yourself? I found out something.
独自一个人 我知道了一些事
My dad...
我爸爸
That's okay.
没事的
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
如果你不想说的话可以不说
I know it's not the same, but...
我知道这可能不一样 但是
when I was a kid, my mom and dad split up.
我小时候 爸爸和妈妈分开了
I remember hearing them fight a lot at night
我记得他们在我们上♥床♥睡觉以后
after we went to bed.
还会经常争吵
And then one day,
后来有一天
they told us Mom was moving back to Del Bar,
他们告诉我们 妈妈要回德巴尔去了
where her family was from.
回她的娘家去了
And then they said...
他们还说
we had to choose.
我们必须要选择
And Soren chose Dad.
赛林选择了爸爸
How could I choose? How could I do that?
我怎么能选择呢 我怎么能这么做呢
Then my mom looked at my dad, and she told me to stay.
然后我妈妈看着我爸爸 她说要我留下来
She said I had to stay with Soren, that this was my home,
她说我得和赛林一起 那才是我的家
and my brother and I needed each other.
我弟弟和我需要彼此
And then she left.
然后她就离开了
But how could she do that?
但是她怎么能这么做呢
Why would she leave you?
她为什么要离开你们呢
I think she needed to leave for herself.
我觉得她离开时为了她自己
To be happy... somehow.
想要...快乐吧
You might have noticed my dad is pretty intense.
你可能注意到 我爸爸这个人很严肃
You must miss her.
你肯定很想她
Losing her has been the hardest thing that's ever happened to me.
失去她是我这辈子最痛苦的事
When you grow up,
等你长大了
sometimes there are changes you don't expect,
就是会有一些意想不到的改变的
and you have to face things you're not ready for.
你要面对一些你没有准备好面对的事
Callum told me that.
卡鲁姆和我说的
You are so lucky to have a brother like Callum.
你有一个卡鲁姆这样的哥哥真是太幸运了
I know.
我知道
And... I'm lucky to have my brother.
我有我的弟弟也很幸运
Soren is a doof, but he's my doof!
赛林是个笨蛋 但他是我的笨蛋
I know he would do anything to protect me,
我知道他会不惜一切代价保护我
and I would do anything for him.
我也会为他做任何事
Ezran, you don't just have a way with animals...
艾兹兰 你不仅仅只是和动物们处得来
you can talk to them, can't you?
你可以和它们沟通 对吗
Yes. I can talk to them.
是的 我能和它们沟通
I need you to help me find something in the forest.
我需要你帮我去树林里找点东西
If I can find milk-fruit, maybe I can help Soren.
如果我能找到奶果 也许我能帮助赛林
Callum! Wake up!
卡鲁姆 醒醒
You've got to stay with me!
你得醒过来
Stay with me! Stay with me!
醒一醒 醒一醒
Breathe. Breathe.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe.
深呼吸
Callum, you need to breathe.
卡鲁姆 你得深呼吸
You just need to breathe, sweetie.
你需要呼吸 亲爱的
I feel so overwhelmed with everything.
一切都压得我喘不过气来
I... I have so many thoughts, things racing through my head.
我...我有好多想法 什么都涌了上来
Sometimes you just need to focus on the present,
有时候 你需要将注意力集中在当下
take a deep breath and just be.
深呼吸 放松
Oh, Callum! Please, come back.
卡鲁姆 拜托 醒醒
It doesn't matter what you did before.
你之前做了什么并不重要
I just want you to be okay again.
我只希望你能没事
Callum!
卡鲁姆
Sometimes things can get so complicated
有时候事情会变得很复杂
that our minds can't quite sort them out alone.
单凭我们的大脑没法一一解决
But when you slow down and let yourself breathe,
但是当你慢下脚步 深呼吸
your spirit and your body
你的精神和你的身体
can catch up with your mind, and help out.
就会跟上你的思维 帮助你的思维
I just have to... breathe?
我只要...深呼吸吗
To know something truly and deeply,
想要真正地深入了解一件事
you must know it with your head, hand, and heart.
你必须要用你的头脑 双手和心
Mind, body, and spirit.
思维 身体和精神
I love you with all of myself, and I always will.
我全身心地爱你 我永远会爱你
I can't lose you like this, you mean too much to me!
我不能就这么失去你 你对我来说太重要了
Callum, I...
卡鲁姆 我...
I...
我...
Oh! Look, you're awake now.
看 你醒了
You're even looking cheery.
你看起来还很高兴
And is that a twinkle in your eye?
你的眼睛里有闪光吗
Oh, no. That's not a twinkle, it's one of those sleep crusties.
不 不是闪光 是眼屎
Here, let me... I have it.
来 我帮你... 我知道了
I understand the sky arcanum.
我理解天之奥秘了
This is where the squirrel said we should go.
松鼠说我们应该来这里
There, I see it.
在那 我看到了
A milk-fruit bush.
一棵奶果树
Look, Claudia! There's a family of deer here.
看 克劳迪亚 有一群鹿
I almost forgot how deer love milk-fruit!
我差点忘了鹿有多爱奶果
Yes. Yes, they do.
对 的确如此
Callum needs you. Do you know the way back?
卡鲁姆需要你 你认得回去的路吗
I've got plenty of friends to help me if I get lost.
如果迷路了 有很多朋友能帮我
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表