剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Long ago, Xadia was one land...
很久以前 泽埃迪亚是一片
rich in magic and wonder.
充满魔法和奇迹的大♥陆♥
In the old times,
远古时期
there were only the six Primal Sources of magic...
只有六处原始魔法之源
The Sun. The Moon.
太阳 月亮
The Stars.
星辰
The Earth.
土地
The Sky.
天空
And the Ocean.
还有海洋
But a thousand years ago,
但是一千年前
a human mage discovered new magic...
一名人类魔法师发现了新的魔法
the seventh source.
第七种魔法源
Dark Magic.
黑暗魔法
It used the essence within magical creatures themselves
利用魔法生物体内的精华
to unleash dark power.
释放出黑暗的力量
Horrified by what they saw,
精灵和龙大为惊惧
the elves and the dragons put a stop to the madness.
阻止了这疯狂的事态
They drove every last human to the west.
他们将人族的所有人赶到西方
And so, the continent was divided in two.
于是 这片大♥陆♥被一分为二
In the east, the magical lands of Xadia.
东边是泽埃迪亚魔法大♥陆♥
And in the west, the human kingdoms.
西边则是人类王国
For centuries, the King of the Dragons himself
几个世纪以来 龙之王
defended the border.
守护着边界
Forward! Forward!
前进 前进
The humans called him Thunder, for when he spoke,
人类称他为惊雷 因为当他一开口
his voice shook the Earth and the sky.
声音便会撼动天空与大地
But on the eve of last Winter's Turn,
但是在去年立冬前夕
the humans used unspeakable Dark Magic to slay Thunder.
人类利用了无法描述的黑魔法杀死了惊雷
Then, without mercy, they destroyed his only egg, his heir...
然后他们残忍♥地毁灭了他唯一的龙蛋 继承者...
the Dragon Prince.
龙王子
Now the world stands on the edge of all-out war.
现在这个世界的战争一触即发
Take that, marshmallow monster.
尝尝这个 软泥怪
Callum!
卡鲁姆
It's okay, Ezran.
没事 艾兹兰
It's just a thunderstorm. Nothing to be afraid of.
只是雷暴 没什么好怕的
Go back to sleep.
回去睡吧
I wasn't scared...
我才没害怕
Bait was scared.
诱诱才害怕呢
Who's there?
谁在那里
Declare yourself, in the name of King Harrow!
以哈罗之王的名义命令你报上名来
Please!
不要
Who are you?
你是谁
High Mage! Please, it's urgent!
大♥法♥师 请开门 有急事
Lord Viren! I've seen something.
维纶大人 我看到了一些东西
Lord Viren, uh... King Harrow hasn't risen yet.
维纶大人 哈罗国王还没有起床
Viren, didn't I tell you
维纶 我不是告诉你
if you ever woke me up this early again...
如果你再这么早把我叫起来
I'd have you executed?
我就把你处决了
I'll give you a moment.
我给您一些时间清醒一下
So, what's so important that
有什么事重要到
you come into my bedroom risking your life like this?
让你愿意冒生命危险冲进我的寝宫
Assassins.
刺客
I see.
我知道了
A scout on patrol discovered them just before dawn.
巡逻队的一名侦察兵在破晓前发现了他们
Well, don't look so grim. We've fought off plenty of assassins.
别看上去这么紧张 我们对付过很多刺客
Haven't we, Pip?
对吧 皮皮
It's different this time.
这次不一样
We believe they're Moonshadow elves.
我们认为他们是月影精灵
Moonshadow elves? Then how did the scout escape?
月影精灵 那侦察兵怎么逃出来的
I don't know. It was muddy, wet, dark...
我不知道 当时潮湿 阴冷 黑暗
Somehow he got very lucky.
他不知道怎么就逃了
The Crown Guard won't be enough to hold them off.
皇家守卫挡不住他们的
Send for General Amaya and the Standing Battalion.
召阿马亚将军和斯坦丁常备军来
The Breach is too far. They'll never make it back in time.
破口太远了 他们赶不回来的
What's tonight's moon?
今晚的月相是什么
Full.
满月了
Of course it is...
意料之中
With the Moonshadow elves at the height of their power,
月影精灵的能量最强之时
no defense will stand against them.
什么都挡不住他们
Then we won't defend. We will attack.
那我们就不挡 我们要出击
We must find them today, in the light of the sun,
我们必须在今天找到他们 在太阳光下
and stop them before it's too late.
趁还来得及 阻止他们
Well done, Rayla.
干得好 瑞拉
Yeah. I used both of them.
嗯 我两把刀都用了
I can see that.
我看得出来
Bait, shh.
诱诱
Prince Ezran! I caught you!
艾兹兰王子 抓到你了
I was just... admiring them.
我只是在...欣赏它们
Oh. With your hands?
用你的手吗
Yeah. They look amazing.
嗯 看起来好棒啊
Well, they are amazing, and they're not for you!
确实 但这不是给你的
Or your little monster, Bait.
或是你的小怪兽 诱诱
Did you just...
你刚才
You can tell by his eyes he's innocent.
从眼神就能看出来他是无辜的
Are you kidding me? I'm standing right here.
你开玩笑吗 我就站在这里呢
Prince Callum. Today we focus on the art of--
卡鲁姆王子 今天我们练习了艺术
Art! Finally something I'm good at.
艺术 终于有我擅长的了
Sorry, sorry. Won't interrupt again.
抱歉 我不插嘴了
Please...continue, Soren.
请继续 赛林
The art of defense is critical in sword-fighting.
防守的艺术在剑斗中非常关键
Parrying is about angle, motion, anticipation...
闪躲和角度 动作 预判都有关
Misjudge your opponent, and it's over. You ready?
预判错了 就完了 准备好了吗
Uh, I'm gonna have to say no.
没有
Great. Let's do this.
很好 来吧
Parry, parry, parry... You're dead.
闪躲 闪躲 你死了
Parry, parry... You're dead.
闪躲 闪躲 你死了
Parry... Dead.
闪躲 死了
Really? Are you sure? Even if I was wearing armor?
真的吗 哪怕我穿盔甲
Even if you were wearing the rarest legendary armor,
哪怕你穿骄阳精灵铸造的
forged by Sunfire elves...
稀有盔甲也没用
Super dead.
肯定死了
I'm terrible at this! Yep.
我很不擅长啊 嗯
But you have to practice anyway,
但你还是得练
because that's what's expected of a prince.
这是王子的责任
Or a stepprince, actually. What?
或是继王子 什么
What?
什么
Hey, your sister.
你妹妹
She's gonna walk right into that--
要撞上
Claudia!
克劳迪亚
Oh. Hi, Callum!
卡鲁姆
You're no fun.
真无趣
Is this new? Relatively new.
这是新的吗 比较新
It's only been there for 300 years.
才300年
Hey, uh, can we try again? I think I can do it now.
我们能再试试吗 我准备好了
What was that? I don't know.
那是什么 不知道
Uh, I was trying to "Sweep the leg"?
我想扫你的腿来着
That's not a thing in sword-fighting.
这不是剑斗的动作
I see what's going on here.
我懂了
Don't worry, I'll help.
别担心 我会帮你
You come at me this time.
你来攻
Oh, I am stabbed! By the stab-prince!
我被王子刺中了
Lord Stabbington! Why? Spurt!
王子刺击 为什么 喷血
Spurt!
喷血了
Nice work, Callum.
干得漂亮 卡鲁姆
He deserves it.
他活该
Prince Callum. The King needs to speak with you urgently.
卡鲁姆王子 国王要见你
He didn't really stab me.
他没刺中我
Boys!
孩子们
You're going on a trip. To the Banther Lodge!
你们要去班瑟小屋玩一趟
But... it's spring. That's the winter lodge.
但现在是春天 一般冬天才去啊
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表