剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
It feels like a lifetime since we left home...
我们仿佛已经离家一辈子了
but it's only been a week.
但其实才过了一个星期
We left because we found something
我们离开家园是因为我们找到了
the world thought was destroyed...
一个全世界以为已经被摧毁的东西
the egg of the Dragon Prince!
龙王子之蛋
Ezran and I decided to
艾兹兰和我决定
take a dangerous journey across the world...
踏上横跨世界的危险旅途
and carry this precious egg home to its mother in Xadia.
带着这颗珍贵的蛋 回到他在泽埃迪亚的母亲身边
Maybe then we can stop the war.
也许我们能阻止战争
It's been an amazing adventure.
这是一段了不起的旅程
I'm even learning how to do magic!
我还在学习如何用魔法
Though it hasn't always been easy.
虽然不是那么简单
In fact, it's probably been the hardest thing we've ever done.
事实上 这可能是我们最难的任务
But we haven't done it alone.
但是不是只有我们
We've been traveling with a new friend, Rayla,
我们还有一名新的朋友 瑞拉
who is a Moonshadow elf.
她是一名月影精灵
Nothing I believed about elves is true.
我之前对精灵的了解都是错的
Rayla is kind and good. She's fearless, fast, strong...
瑞拉非常善良 她无畏 敏捷 强大
And daring. Oh, so daring!
还很勇敢 特别勇敢
Hey, have you just been standing there the whole time?
你一直站在那里吗
Don't let me interrupt.
别被我打断了
You were looking for another good word to describe me, right?
你在找其他能形容我的华丽辞藻 对吗
Well, I consider myself quite daring.
我觉得我自己特别勇敢
Quite?
特别
Well, I'll be sure to tell my stepdad how "Quite daring" You are.
那我肯定会告诉我的继父你有多么"特别勇敢"
You're writing a letter... to the king?
你在写信...给国王吗
He'll be worried about us.
他会担心我们的
It'll mean a lot to him to know why we left,
必须要让他知道我们为什么要离开
and that we're doing okay.
以及我们还没事
In journeys, there are always surprises.
旅途中总会有惊喜
Things never go as you plan.
一切总不会那么顺利
We dropped the egg, and thought all was lost.
我们之前把蛋摔落了 以为一切都完了
But something incredible happened.
但是发生了一些非常了不起的事
Now, instead of carrying an egg to Xadia,
现在 我们不是将蛋送往泽埃迪亚
we're taking care of someone new.
而是要照顾一名新成员
The most powerful creature in the entire world.
全世界最强大的生物
Dragons! The Xadian threat grows every day.
龙 泽埃迪亚的威胁日益剧增
There have been sightings of terrifying shadows in the clouds,
有人看到卡塔利斯的城镇上方
flying high above the towns and cities of Katolis.
云间有令人恐惧的阴影略过
War dragons! We must take action.
战争巨龙 我们必须采取行动
No, we should wait.
不 我们应该等等
Xadia sent assassins and they took the king's life.
泽埃迪亚派刺客来杀死了国王
And we must answer!
我们必须做出回应
There hasn't even been the slightest skirmish since then.
在那之后两方没有再起过冲突
Maybe that was it?
也许一切结束了
They've had their revenge,
他们复仇了
and everything will just settle down now.
一切都解决了
Settle down? Can't you see the danger we're in?
解决 你看不出来我们有多危险吗
General Amaya reports that elven forces are gathering
阿马亚将军回报称泽埃迪亚的破口
on the Xadian side of the Breach.
正在聚集精灵大军
We must be prepared to fight,
我们必须做好作战准备
and we won't be able to fight them alone.
单靠我们是无法与他们战斗的
We must call for a summit of the Pentarchy.
我们必须召集五国首脑会议
You're out of order, Lord Viren.
你太过分了 维纶大人
Only a king or queen can call for a summit.
只有国王或者女王才能召集♥会♥议
Frankly, I doubt the other rulers will even look at a message
老实说 信件上没有国王的火封
that doesn't bear the king's seal.
那些国王肯定看都不看一眼
But this is a crisis of historic proportions.
但这是时尚空前的危机
Humanity could face extinction
如果我们不和其他四个王国
if we don't work with the other four kingdoms to do something!
联合做些什么 人类很可能会灭绝
None of that matters while we have no king.
如果我们没有国王 这一切都不重要
Therefore, our top and only priority must be finding the princes.
所以我们的第一要务就是要找到王子们
Until we do, our hands are tied.
在那之前 我们不得妄动
Come and get it, everyone.
来吧 大家伙
Elves and humans over here,
精灵和人类坐在这里
and those with three or more legs can sit there, with Phoe-Phoe!
有三条腿以上的小家伙可以和凤凤坐在一起
You named her Phoe-Phoe?
你叫她凤凤吗
She is a Moon Phoenix. Her name is short for "Phoenix-Phoenix."
她是月凤♥凰♥ 她的名字就是凤♥凰♥凤♥凰♥的昵称
You have the best food up here. What's your secret?
你的食物太好吃了 你的秘诀是什么
Well, my secret is... is that it's all fake.
我的秘诀是...这一切都是假的
What do you mean? You know, fake.
设么么意思 你知道的 假的
They're delicious illusions.
它们都只是美味的幻觉
You're actually eating grubs.
你们吃的其实是蛆虫[食物]
You must mean "Grub." As in, "Wow, this is some good grub."
你说的肯定是食物 就像"这些食物好棒"
No. Do you see what Phoe-Phoe is eating?
不 你们看到凤凤吃的东西了吗
That bowl of worms?
那碗虫子吗
Yes, that's right. Those are grubs!
没错 那些就是蛆虫
I don't care.
我不在乎
This illusion pie is the best I've ever had.
这是我吃过的最好吃的假派
Hey, everybody.
大家好
Well, you're in a good mood.
你心情很好嘛
It does feel good to have two working hands again.
两只手恢复正常的感觉的确很不错
No offense, Ava.
无意冒犯 阿瓦
I can slish and slash with both swords again!
我又可以用双刀砍杀了
I can clap. Do handstands...
我可以鼓掌 倒立
I can even do that thing you do
我还能做你唱完歌♥跳完舞以后
when you finish a nice song and dance, you know?
做的那个动作
And how's everybody else feeling?
大家感觉怎么样
Amazing! Great!
太棒了 太好了
Fantastic! Good!
太妙了 真好
Cause it's time to go.
因为我们该走了
What? No!
什么 不
We can't! Why do we have to go?
不行 我们为什么要走
We've only been here two days.
我们才来了两天
Danger's coming for us, I know it.
我知道危险将至了
The longer we stay here, the higher the risk.
我们在这里待得越久就越危险
She's right. The night the Dragon Prince was born...
她说得对 龙王子出生那夜
I sensed something amiss.
我察觉到有点不对劲
Those strange purple wisps...
那些奇怪的紫色光芒
Dark forces are pursuing you.
黑暗的力量在追杀你们
Nobody likes dark forces, which is why...
没人喜欢黑暗力量 所以
Making use of those two hands, huh? You bet.
充分使用两只手 没错
Besides, we've got precious cargo to deliver.
再说了 我们还有珍贵的东西要送
War is coming like the world's never seen,
世界将面临前所未有的战争
unless we get the wee dragon home to his mum.
除非我们赶紧把这只小龙送回他妈妈身边
But Zym, he's so little. He still needs to learn how to fly.
但是阿兹 他好小 他还要学如何飞行
You seem to have a special connection to the dragonling.
你好像和这只小龙有特殊的联♥系♥
Perhaps you could teach him?
也许你可以教他
Me? I could try.
我吗 我可以试试
And I was hoping to learn
我也想趁我们在这里
something about Moon Magic while we're here.
再学一些月之魔法
I could show you some things.
我可以教你一些
Hey! I thought you were on my side?
你们不是应该站在我这边吗
A few more days, Rayla, that's all we're asking.
再待几天 瑞拉 这是我们唯一的要求
Fine. One extra day. One!
好吧 再待一天 一天
But I'm serious about the danger.
但我说有危险是认真的
I'll keep patrolling. Everyone else, stay on your toes!
我会继续巡逻 其他人保持警惕
Except you. You work on getting off those toes.
除了你 你要练习飞起来
I can't believe I'm going to learn magic from a real mage!
真不敢相信我要跟真的魔法师学习魔法了
How do you know I'm real?
你怎么知道我是真的
Don't worry, I'm real.
别担心 我是真的
This is the Moonhenge.
这是月石阵
Thousands of years ago, when Xadia was one land,
数千年前 泽埃迪亚还是一块大♥陆♥时
the ancient ancestors of Moonshadow elves
月影精灵的古老祖先
performed fantastic rituals here.
在这里举♥行♥奇妙的仪式
Historia Viventem.
历史显现
The legends say they could use the power of the Nexus
传说中他们能用月痕的能量
to open a portal to another plane.
开启通往另一个平面的大门
A shimmering world beyond life and death!
一个超越生死的闪耀世界
But it's ruins now. What happened?
但现在只剩废墟了 发生了什么
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表