剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
raining down on all of us.
带来死亡和毁灭
But right now, he's so widdle!
但是现在 他好可爱
Well, get a good look,
好好看看
because we're headed back to Xadia
因为我们要把他送回泽埃迪亚
to return him to his mother.
把他还给他的妈妈手中
Rayla's right. We can't go home yet.
瑞拉说得对 我们还不能回家
The mission is too important.
这个任务太重要了
We need to butter them up...
我们得哄哄他们...
butter them up... butter them up...
哄哄他们...哄哄他们...
butter them up... butter them up... butter them up.
哄哄他们...哄哄他们...哄哄他们...
You all do need to come home...
你们的确需要回家
because the king, your dad, really misses you.
因为国王 你们的爸爸 很想念你们
Did you catch that intense look I got from the elf?
你注意到那个精灵看我时强烈的眼神了吗
I think she's into me.
我觉得她看上我了
She's not into you. She's onto you!
她不是看上你 是盯上你了
Soren, their dad is dead, and you lied about it.
赛林 他们的爸爸死了 你撒谎了
And they're our friends. It's wrong.
而且他们是我们的朋友 这样做不对
You squash innocent creatures to make magic pancakes.
你把无辜的生物压碎做成魔法烤饼
Look, I tried it your way, "Using words."
我试过你的办法了 "动口"
Maybe it's time for my way, punching and stuff.
也许该试试我的办法了 动手之类的
No!
不
Give me one more day to convince Callum to leave with us.
再给我一天时间说服卡鲁姆跟我们走
I'm going to rely on something that's even stronger than muscles.
我要依靠比肌肉更强大的力量
Some kind of magic muscles?
某种魔法肌肉吗
Trust.
是信任
We can't trust them!
我们不能信任他们
Look, I get it.
我明白
You don't like Claudia.
你不喜欢克劳迪亚
She tried to kill you multiple times.
她好几次试图杀了你
But remember, until today,
但是记住 直到今天前
she thought you were trying to hurt me and Ezran.
她一直以为你要伤害我和艾兹兰
That's not it, Callum. I know they're lying.
问题不在这 卡鲁姆 我知道他们在撒谎
I know, because...
我之所以知道...
Well, because Knockknock.
是因为... 有人吗
So are you two, like...
你们两个是...
Did I interrupt something?
我打扰到什么了吗
Between you and... What? Me and Rayla? No!
你们之间 什么 我和瑞拉 不是的
I don't think of her that way.
我对她没有那种想法
I think of her more as...
我觉得她是...
an assassin. An, uh... An assassin friend.
一个刺客 一个刺客朋友
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. No, I have friends like that.
对对对 我也有这样的朋友
So, uh, you wanted to talk? Yes.
你想跟我聊聊 对
I need to tell you about some things that happened back at home.
我需要告诉你一些家里发生的事
You know, good things, bad things...
你知道 好事 坏事...
I broke your Primal Stone.
我把你的原始魔石弄坏了
What? Sorry. I just had to get it off my chest.
什么 抱歉 我得把这件事说出来
But how did you I smashed it. Yup.
但你怎么... 我把它摔坏了 对
Well, accidents happen. On purpose.
好吧 总有意外 我是故意的
I'm sure you had a good reason. I did! I really did.
我确信你有很好的理由 我有 我真的有
You're the best, Claudia.
你最好了 克劳迪亚
I know this doesn't exactly make up for it,
我知道这不算是弥补
but I thought maybe you would let me
但我想也许你愿意让我
show you around all the magic Moon places and stuff?
带你参观各种魔法月亮场所之类的
I would let you.
我愿意
You can't hurt a kid, Soren. He's just a kid.
你不能伤害孩子 赛林 他只是个孩子
On the other hand,
另一方面
if there's an accident because
如果因为他做了什么
he's doing something dangerous and stupid,
愚蠢又危险的事而发生了意外
well... that's on him.
那都赖他
Hey, friends!
朋友们
Ez. Dragon. Wolf-girl. Wolf.
小艾 龙 狼女孩 狼
And my main glow guy right here, Bait!
还有我会发光的主角 诱诱
What's happening, little toad man?
怎么样 蟾蜍伙计
I have an idea for something super fun,
我有一个超有趣的主意
but also incredibly dangerous
但同时也非常危险
in which some potential accidents may occur.
可能有发生意外的风险
But so fun! Who's in?
但是超有趣 谁要来
What is it? I'm in!
是什么 我来
I mean... What is it?
我是说...是什么
Uh, Claudia, this is Lujanne.
克劳迪亚 这是露迦娜
She's a Moon mage, an illusionist.
她是月系魔法师 是幻术师
Are you an illusion yourself? Well, no, I'm
你本身是幻术吗 不是 我...
But you feel so real!
但你感觉好真实
I am real.
我是真实的
Huh, that's exactly what an illusion would say.
幻术就会这么说
And just like that, she disappears.
就像这样 她消失了
This place is amazing!
这地方太神奇了
Yeah. I wonder what all these runes do.
是啊 我好奇这些符文是做什么的
They're probably incredible spells.
这些应该是厉害的咒语
It's just too bad humans can't do magic
可惜人类不能使用魔法
without a Primal Stone.
除非有原石
What?
什么
Yeah, we can.
当然可以
No, I meant Primal Magic.
不 我是说原始魔法
Not, you know, your kind of magic.
不是你那种魔法
My kind of magic?
我这种魔法是什么
Dark Magic.
黑魔法
Do you always whisper when you're being judgmental?
你每次歧视别人的时候都会小声说话吗
Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I just...
抱歉 我不是那个意思 只是...
I loved learning magic, and I feel sad now that I can't.
我很喜欢学习魔法 现在学不了我很难过
But you can. If you want to.
你可以学 只要你想
I want to learn Primal Magic.
我想学习原始魔法
But you have to be born with that magic inside you.
但是那种魔法是与生俱来的
That's the great thing about Dark Magic.
这就是黑魔法的好处了
You just take creatures that are born with magic inside
你可以抓一些带有魔法的生物
and squeeze it out of them.
把魔法挤出来
What... You're doing it again, Prince Judgy-face!
你 你又来了 爱歧视人的王子
Look. Here's how I think about it.
听我说 我是这样想的
Humans weren't born with magic.
人类出生时没有魔法
We were born with nothing.
我们什么都没有
But we still found a way to do amazing things.
但我们依旧找到了实现梦想的方式
That's what Dark Magic is really all about.
这就是黑魔法的真谛
I'm sorry. It's just not for me.
抱歉 这并不适合我
So you just zip across this line?
是从这条线滑下去吗
Exactly. I call it the Slidey-Sling Go-Fast Rope!
没错 我称之为高速秋千滑翔绳
That is a good name.
这名字不错
Are you sure it's going to hold?
你确定能撑得住吗
Zym is nervous.
阿兹有点紧张
I'll show you. It's fine.
我做给你看 很简单
That was the best!
简直太好玩了
Okay, Zym, this is your chance to see what flying feels like.
好了 阿兹 这是你体验飞翔的好机会
Yeah!
太棒了
Yeah!
爽
Zym, you didn't open your wings. That was the whole point.
阿兹 你没张开翅膀 不展翅怎么飞呀
You could go again.
你可以再来一次
But what if, this time, you go first?
不如这次 你先滑
There's not much to see here, but I thought I'd show you--
这里没有太多景观 但我想给你看看...
Ruins! I love ancient ruins.
遗迹 我特别喜欢古代遗迹
Really? Me, too.
真的吗 我也是
If you close your eyes, you can imagine what it was like.
如果闭上眼睛 就能想象曾经的样子
Everything so magical back then.
当时一切都那么美妙
It's beautiful.
太美了
Yeah, beautiful.
是啊 很美
Hey. Your eyes aren't closed.
喂 你没闭上眼睛
You think this is great? Wait until you see the Moon Nexus.
你觉得这里很好吗 等你看到月痕就知道了
Actually, hold on.
等一下
We should come back tonight, after the moon rises.
我们应该今晚再来 等月亮升起之后
Great. It's a date.
好 那就约好了
It's a date!
约好了
Whenever you're ready.
随时可以开始
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表