剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
like a hot doom I knew was coming for us.
就像我心知即将降临的炽烈厄运
But we pushed forward,
但我们继续前进
hoping to escape the inevitable consequence of our trespass.
希望能逃脱侵入的必然后果
There's the entrance. We've almost made it!
入口在那 我们快到了
Faster! All our strength now!
快点 全力冲刺
Suddenly, the heat disappeared.
突然 热量消失了
There was a chill as a shadow covered the sun.
阴影遮住太阳时凉飕飕的
But instead of relief,
我没有宽心
I felt a cold dread.
而是感到冰冷的恐惧
Thunder.
惊雷
The storm had come.
风暴来了
I'm a crazy old man, but let me share some wisdom, will ya?
我是个疯老头 但让我分享一些智慧 好吗
Why not? I love wisdom. Bring it.
有何不可 我爱智慧 来吧
Life is like a river.
人生就像一条河
Oh, great. That's exactly what I was afraid of.
好极了 我就怕听到这个
You can't see too far ahead.
你看不见太远的前方
I can't see at all, as I might have mentioned before.
我完全看不见 我之前可能说过
You mentioned!
你说过
You don't know where the river of life will bend and turn.
你不知道人生之河会在哪里转弯
You don't know where it will go at all.
你不知道它会流向何方
How is that supposed to be helpful?
这能有什么帮助
Don't try to control where the river goes.
别试图控制河的走向
There's one thing you can know and control,
你能了解并控制的只有一个
yourself.
你自己
Look at yourself. Who are you, Rayla? What do you stand for?
扪心自问 你是谁 瑞拉 你有什么信念
Once you know that, then wherever the river takes you,
一旦搞清楚 不管河将你带向哪里
you'll be right where you were always meant to be.
都是命中注定
Villads, that's amazing.
维拉思 说得太好了
When you started talking,
你开口的时候
I was sure you were going to spout some complete nonsense,
我还以为你肯定要滔滔不绝地讲胡话
but what you said, it's beautiful.
但你说的话太美了
I'll tell him later.
之后我告诉他
We'll never make it.
我们赶不及了
We have to hold off the dragon as long as possible
我们必须尽可能地拖住龙
so those carrying the heart can make it back.
让他们能带着心回去
Stop!
站住
This is our day to sacrifice.
轮到我们做出牺牲了
You get the titan's heart to safety.
你们把巨人的心带到安全的地方
Save all our people.
拯救我们的人♥民♥
Come on.
来吧
I can help!
我能帮忙
Aspiro frigis!
冰冻术
For Aanya!
为了安雅
They've bought us enough time. We've made it!
她们为我们争取了时间 我们成功了
What is it? Viren...
怎么了 维纶
Without him to perform the spell, the heart is worthless,
没有他来施展法术 心就毫无价值
and this was all for nothing.
这一切就毫无意义
Sarai, what are you saying?
撒莱 你在说什么
I'll see you on the other side.
我们另一边见
The last time I saw your mother,
我最后一次看到你母亲时
she said, "I will see you on the other side."
她说 "我们另一边见"
I don't know what lies on the other side.
我不知道另一边有什么
But I do know I will be
但我知道
watching over you and your brother always.
我会永远照看着你和你弟弟
Thank you. Don't thank me yet.
谢谢你 先别急着谢我
Yah! Yah!
驾 驾
Come on. We have to run.
快起来 我们得赶紧跑
I was there when Queen Sarai
我看着撒莱王后
took her last breath.
咽了最后一口气
We returned home.
我们回了家
Xadia had stolen precious loved ones from us.
泽埃迪亚夺走了我们珍爱的人
Their loss changed our lives forever...
他们的逝去改变了我们的生活
but their sacrifice changed the world.
但他们的牺牲却拯救了世界
The heart of the titan yielded its incredible life force.
巨人之心有着它强大的生命力
The spell worked.
咒语奏效了
It created fertility and abundance.
它创造了肥沃的土地和丰收的庄稼
A hundred thousand lives were saved.
十万人的生命被拯救了
Families celebrated their life and health.
各家人缅怀逝者 庆祝新生
They were safe, alive, together.
他们一起安全地活了下来
The people of both of our kingdoms
我们两国的人♥民♥
knew who they owed their lives to.
都知道自己的命是谁救的
These incredible heroes.
是那些伟大的英雄
Three queens, three mothers...
三位王后 三位母亲
became legends.
成为了传奇
It should have been me.
死的应该是我
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Your Highness. He's waiting for you now.
国王陛下 他在等候你
Okay.
好
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
No, but you may open the doors.
没有 但是你可以开门了
Callum, I want to talk to you about life.
卡鲁姆 我想与你聊聊生命
And growing up.
和成长
And how sometimes there are changes you don't expect.
以及有时候会给你带来意想不到的改变
I've tried to be selfless as a king,
作为国王 我一直让自己无私
but as a father, I have a selfish wish.
但作为父亲 我有个自私的愿望
And that is for you and Ezran to be...
那就是希望你和艾兹兰能够
free.
自♥由♥
Reject the chains of history.
反抗历史的锁链
Do not let the past define your future, as I did.
不要让过去定义你的未来 不要重蹈我的覆辙
Free yourself from the past.
要将自己从过去解脱出来
Learn from it, understand it, then let it go.
学习过去 理解过去 然后放开
Create a brighter future from your own hearts and imagination.
用自己的心和想象力去创造更光明的未来
I'm sorry you were never able to know them.
我很遗憾你没有机会认识她们
Your mothers.
你的母亲们
Thank you for sharing this story, Lord Viren.
谢谢你分享这个故事 维纶大人
I feel lucky to have heard so many beautiful stories.
听到这么多美丽的故事我感到很幸运
This is how I've gotten to know them.
这是我认识她们的方式
They were very brave, and very strong, and wise.
她们非常勇敢 非常坚强 也非常睿智
I know it is not my place to say,
我知道这话不该我说
but I am sure they would have been very proud of you.
但我肯定 她们一定会以你为傲的
It may seem strange to miss someone I've never known,
想念一个从未谋面的人可能有些奇怪
but I miss them so much.
但我真的好想她们
Queen Aanya, knowing what you know now,
安雅女王 你现在知道了这些故事
can you see why I believe that if your mothers were here today,
你是否明白我为何坚信 如果你的母亲们在场
they would choose to join us and fight by our side?
她们会选择加入我们 并肩作战
I think you are right.
你说得对
Perhaps they would.
她们应该会这样做
But I... will not.
但是我 不会
What?
什么
We owe Katolis a great debt, there is no doubt.
毫无疑问 卡塔利斯对我们恩重如山
We received so much kindness and courage and sacrifice.
为我们付出了善良和勇气 为我们牺牲
But I cannot repay a debt of a hundred thousand
但我不能让一百万人为暴♥力♥牺牲
whose lives were saved
来报答十万人的救命之恩
by sending a million men and women to die in violence.
就让一百万人死于暴♥力♥
Did you not listen? Did you not...
你没听我说了吗 你没
King Ahling!
阿凌国王
Help me talk some sense into her.
帮我劝劝她
Viren, we sympathize with the plight of Katolis,
维纶 我们同情卡塔利斯的困境
but I'm afraid we can no longer--
但恐怕我们无法
Coward!
胆小鬼
Traitors.
叛徒
Each of you standing here today, you betray humanity!
你们今天站在这里的人 你背叛人性
Lord Viren, I'm sorry.
维纶大人 对不起
Save your empty apology.
道歉就算了
There is danger coming.
危险即将来临
They'll be on your side of the border soon.
他们很快就会进入你们境内
You'll all pay the price for ignoring my warnings.
你们会为无视我的警告付出代价的
And, finally, you must be wondering
最后 你一定在想
about the secret I promised to share.
我承诺要分享的秘密是什么
Well, good news.
好消息
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表