剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Closed. Good. Okay.
关上 很好 好的
I have something for you. Something you dropped.
我有个东西要给你 你落下的东西
That's my letter. From him.
那是我的信 他写给我的
You didn't open it?
你没打开吧
Why would I do that? It's for you.
我为什么要打开 这是写给你的
Though, I mean, for the record, I could have opened it
不过声明一下 我本可以把它打开
and pretty easily re-sealed it with magic.
然后很轻易地用魔法重新封上
Wait, did you?
等等 你打开了吗
Did I? We may never know.
我打开了吗 我们永远不会知道
But, no. No.
但是没有 没有
So, are you going to open it?
那么 你要把它打开吗
No. I don't think I'm ready yet.
不 我觉得我还没准备好
But thank you, Claudia.
不过谢谢你 克劳迪亚
You're welcome.
不客气
So, I guess this is goodbye.
看来这就是告别了
Zym, come on. You loved it in there as an egg.
阿兹 来吧 还是蛋的时候你喜欢待在里面
Rayla, look.
瑞拉 看
He can't fly yet, but he should be safe in...
他还不会飞 但是在里面他是安全...
Hey, how'd you...
你怎么...
Bait, you're not helping.
诱诱 别添乱
Let me guess. Once I was gone,
让我猜猜 我前脚走
she tried to manipulate you
她后脚就想操控你
and convince you to go back home again.
再次说服你回家
No, she didn't.
不 她没有
Actually, Claudia really understands
实际上 克劳迪亚真的明白
how important it is to get Zym back to Xadia.
把阿兹送回泽埃迪亚有多重要
That's surprising.
真是出乎预料
But good.
不过太好了
Yeah. In fact, she understands it so well
对 实际上 她太明白了
that she and Soren want to come with us.
所以她和赛林想跟我们一起走
What? That is the worst possible plan.
什么 这个计划太糟糕了
How? How is it bad? They're offering to help.
怎么会糟糕 他们提出要帮忙
Or it's a trap.
万一是陷阱呢
Callum, I know you trust them.
卡鲁姆 我知道你信任他们
But if we let them come with us,
但如果我们带他们一起
by the time we know the truth, it'll be too late.
等我们发现真♥相♥的时候 已经太迟了
Do you understand? We'll lose everything.
你明白吗 我们会失去一切
So, then what are we supposed to do?
那我们应该怎么办
How can we figure out if it's help or a trap?
怎么能搞清楚是帮助还是陷阱
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm sorry. Were you meditating or something?
抱歉 你是在冥想什么的吗
I was.
是的
So, you're done. Good.
看来你冥想完了 很好
We're leaving.
我们要走了
And the other humans, they're coming with us.
另外两个人类 他们要一起去
And you're unhappy with that.
你对此很不开心
Callum trusts them, but I know they're hiding something.
卡鲁姆信任他们 但我知道他们肯定有阴谋
You see, to every truth, there is a dark, shadowed side.
其实 真♥相♥的背后 有着黑暗的阴影面
Consider the half moon You already did this.
就像半个月亮 这话你说过了
Have I? Hmm. Well, that's really all I've got.
是吗 其实我只有这些词
Unless you're in need of a spooky monster or fake food. Hmm?
除非你需要可怕的怪物或虚假的食物
Actually, there is something you can do for me.
其实 你可以帮我一件事
Oh, yeah.
舒坦
Where are Callum and Ezran?
卡鲁姆和艾兹兰呢
Oh, they'll be here soon. Ezran's still packing up his dragon.
他们很快就到 艾兹兰还在打包他的龙
It has been a pleasure to have you all here.
能够在这里招待你们我很荣幸
I truly have enjoyed you all sneaking past my defenses
过去这几天 你们擅自穿过我的防守结界
and desecrating this sacred place these past few days.
亵渎这个神圣的地方 我真的很开心
It will be lonely. Quiet... but lonely without you.
你们走后我会很孤独的 很安静 但还是孤独
I'll miss you so much.
我会想念你们
Ellis, you will always be welcome here.
艾利斯 这里永远欢迎你
And you, too, little one.
还有你 小狼儿
You don't need the illusion any longer,
你不需要幻觉了
but I hope it serves as a reminder
但我希望这个可以提醒你
that someone is always looking out for you.
永远有人在照顾着你
Okay, everyone's here now. We can all hit the road.
大家都齐了 我们可以上路了
All right. Time to go to the magical land and do whatever.
好 我们去魔法土地什么的吧
So, you're ready to do this the Soren way, right?
你准备好采用赛林的办法了吧
Yes, there's no other way.
嗯 没有其他办法了
Good. Then, when it's time to strike, I'll give the signal.
很好 等袭击的时候 我会给你信♥号♥♥
What's the signal?
什么信♥号♥♥
The signal is me attacking the elf.
信♥号♥♥就是我攻击那个精灵
It's going to be a long journey.
长路漫漫
Let me just go around this bush-corner
我去这个灌木丛里
and see if I can find some berries or something.
看看能不能找到一些浆果
Oh, no. It's a trap. Yup.
糟糕 是陷阱 没错
But why? I thought we were friends.
为什么 我们不是朋友吗
Sorry, but no.
抱歉 不是
I'm just a nice guy and people get the wrong idea sometimes.
我只是人好 所以大家有时候会误会
You don't speak sarcasm so good, do you?
你并不太擅长讽刺别人 对吧
No, I do not.
没错
Wait, Ava! Come back.
等等 阿瓦 回来
I'm sorry, little guy. You have to come with me.
抱歉 小家伙 你得跟我走
You can't see me. On your side...
你看不到我 在你那边...
it's just an ordinary mirror.
只是一面普通的镜子
What? You're running away?
怎么 你想逃跑
Do either of the tiny princes want to fight?
两个小王子中有人想打架吗
This elf is a coward.
这个精灵是个胆小鬼
I'm sorry. I know this feels like a betrayal,
抱歉 我知道这感觉像是背叛
but I can't let you go.
但我不能让你们走
I have to do what's right.
我必须这么做
I have to take you back home.
我得带你们回家
Please don't give me the silent treatment, Callum.
卡鲁姆 请别不理我
Say something! Say you hate me. Say anything.
说点什么 说你恨我 什么都行
Soren, something's wrong! This is a trick!
赛林 有问题 这是骗局
A trick? Us? No.
骗局 我们 不会的
Sarcasm! Right.
讽刺 没错
What did you do, elf?
你做了什么 精灵
I can't wait for the look on your big, stupid face
我等不及要看你看到这个东西时
when you see this.
你那张大蠢脸了
Ellis, show them.
艾利斯 给他们看
Here's your moment, Ava. Moonstone collar trick.
该你上了 阿瓦 月亮石项链魔法
They're illusions. What?
幻觉 什么
You're saying they're not real?
你说他们不是真的
That's what "Illusions" Means, Soren.
这就是幻觉的意思 赛林
Not even close!
差远了
Where are the real princes?
真正的王子在哪里
Claudia, they're getting away.
克劳迪亚 他们要跑了
No, they're not.
不可能
Claudia, please! Don't do this.
克劳迪亚 拜托 别这样
Stop! Let them go.
住手 让他们走
What are you doing?
你做什么
Protecting them from you!
保护他们不受你的伤害
Big mistake, chain man.
没想到吧 锁链人
Goodbye! I'll miss you guys.
再见 我会想你们的
Don't you forget about me. Don't, don't, don't, don't.
别忘了我 不要 不要
We got 'em! I was right.
他们中计了 我是对的
Yeah, you were right.
是的 你是对的
I wish I wasn't. I'm sorry.
我希望我错了 对不起
You know you're going to pay for this, traitor.
你会为此付出代价的 叛徒
Traitor? General Amaya sent me to protect the princes of Katolis,
叛徒 阿马亚将军派我去保护卡塔利斯的王子
and you just tried to kidnap them.
你却想绑♥架♥他们
Everyone who votes "Corvus is a traitor" raise their hand.
觉得乌鸦伏是叛徒的请举手
Two against one, traitor.
二对一 叛徒
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办
We betrayed our friends, and it was all for nothing.
我们背叛了朋友 却一无所获
It wasn't for nothing. Look.
并非如此 看
The dragon! We still have the dragon.
龙 我们还有龙
Come on out, you little--
出来吧 小家
I hate the Moon.
我讨厌月亮
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表