剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
The secret is hidden in the Banther Lodge,
秘密就藏在班瑟小屋里
right where you are right now.
就在你现在的位置
How's that for planning?
计划怎么样
Good thing we're at the Banther Lodge, huh, Bait?
好在我们在班瑟小屋 诱诱
Right now, go upstairs to the game room.
现在 上楼去游戏室
There, I have hidden an unusual cube
我在那藏了一个不同寻常的魔方
with rune symbols on each side.
每边都有符文
This cube is an ancient relic
这个魔方是古老的遗物
that has been passed down through the ages.
历代流传下来的
It belonged to an elven wizard in Xadia, the Archmage Aaravos,
它属于泽埃迪亚的精灵巫师 亚拉沃斯大♥法♥师
a master of all six primal sources.
六个原始能源的主人
It is hidden in a box of keys
它藏在一个钥匙盒里
because it is known as the "Key of Aaravos,"
因为它被称为亚拉沃斯之钥
and legends say it unlocks something of great power in Xadia.
传说它能开启泽埃迪亚强大的力量
Perhaps it will be you, Callum, who discovers the key's secrets.
也许卡鲁姆你 能发现钥匙的秘密
And one last extra-super-secret bonus secret.
最后一个额外超级秘密奖励秘密
Did you know that Bait, our most sour friend,
你知道我们最酸臭的朋友 诱诱
secretly loves belly rubs?
私底下喜欢揉肚皮吗
Who's a tubby lumpa grump?
脾气不好的小笨胖子
You probably thought I was just a crazy old sea captain,
你可能以为我是个疯狂的老船长
but I've got some good wisdom.
但我有智慧
I'll admit it. You do have some good wisdom.
我承认 你真的很有智慧
You want to know the other secret to life?
你想知道生命的另一个秘密吗
Waterproof socks!
防水袜子
It's a metaphor.
这是个比喻
Think about it.
想一想
You just showed me the socks.
你真把袜子给我看了
That's not what a metaphor is.
这不是比喻
What's that for?
怎么了
You're my brother, and you mean everything to me.
你是我兄弟 也是我的一切
Is this a trick?
你要耍我吗
No. I just love you.
不 我爱你
Well, I love you, too.
我也爱你
So are we there yet? Are we close?
到了吗 快到了吗
We are close.
快了
I smell land!
我闻到陆地的味道了
Hey, what was that? A shadow?
那是什么 影子吗
you're asking the wrong pirate.
你问错海盗了
There's something up there.
上面有东西
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表