剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
We will enter Xadia through the Breach.
我们将通过破口进入泽埃迪亚
There we can pick up supplies and...
在那里我们可以补给
I'm here. Queen Sarai.
我来了 撒莱王后
I thought you disapproved. I disagree.
我以为你不赞成 我不同意
But I stand by you anyway.
但我还是支持你
Thank you.
谢谢
I think this was in our marriage vows, right?
这是我们的结婚誓言 对吧
Something about keeping you alive
当你像勇敢的白♥痴♥时
when you're acting like a brave idiot?
保护你活着
Come on.
来吧
We traveled as quickly as we could to the border.
我们尽快前往边境
Bold adventurers from two kingdoms crossed the Breach together,
来自两国的勇敢冒险家一起穿过破口
hoping to find a way to help their people.
希望找到帮助人♥民♥的办法
Thunder, the King of the Dragons,
惊雷 龙之王
patrols the skies from dawn until dusk.
从早到晚在天空巡逻
So, we will enter Xadia at sundown,
所以 我们在日落时进入泽埃迪亚
and we must return with the heart of the titan
还要赶在日出前
before the first moments of the sun's rise.
带回巨人的心脏
Will these ballistas be able to take down a Magma Titan?
这些巨弩能击倒岩浆巨人吗
If our aim is true, we'll find the right spot
只要瞄的准 我们就能找到合适的位置
and get the job done.
来完成任务
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
We emerged into darkness and quickly got to work.
晚上迅速行动
Let's go. The night is short.
走吧 夜晚很短的
With each step further into Xadia,
随着深入泽埃迪亚
my heart beat louder with excitement and fear.
我的心跳声随着兴奋和恐惧越来越大
This place held both the promise of our salvation,
这个地方既能拯救我们
and the threat of our destruction.
也能摧毁我们
We were ready for the fight of our lives.
我们已经做好了背水一战的准备
We found the titan, but it wasn't what we expected.
我们找到了巨人 但和我们想的不一样
It's dead. What do we do now?
它死了 我们怎么办
Don't sound so disappointed.
别失望
If it's dead, we don't need to kill it.
它死了 我们就不用杀它了
We just open it up and take what we need.
我们只要切开它 拿走需要的东西
I've had his letter for a few days now,
他的信我收到好几天了
but I just can't bring myself to open it.
但我不敢打开
I don't know. I know it sounds crazy,
我不知道 我知道这听起来很扯
but it's like, right now there are words he hasn't said to me,
但他有话还没对我说
and they're all right in there.
都在这里了
They're just waiting to come to life.
正准备重见天日
But then once I read it...
但一旦我看了
once I read the last word...
一旦我看完了
then he'll really be gone.
他就真的走了
Forever.
永远走了
Okay. Thanks, Bait.
好 谢谢 诱诱
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表