剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
I'm sorry if the things
我很抱歉以前
I did before were frightening or confusing.
我做了可怕或令人困惑的事
I care about you and Callum a lot.
我非常在乎你和卡鲁姆
I know.
我知道
You understand the sky arcanum now?
你说你理解天之奥秘了
It's not one simple thing. It's all the things.
不是单纯一件事 是所有的事
They just had to... come together, you know?
只需要把它们...融会贯通 知道吗
It's like, I used to hold the power of the sky in my hand, right?
我曾经把天空的力量握在手中 对吗
But now that's gone.
但是现在没有了
But, Rayla, the whole world is like a giant primal stone,
可是瑞拉 整个世界就像是个巨型原石
and we're inside it!
而我们身在其中
I'm inside sky magic,
我身在天之奥秘之中
but it's also in me, with every breath I take.
但它也在我体内 通过我的每一次呼吸
That kind of makes sense!
这有点道理
Yes! And I kept thinking about birds, and sails,
对 而且我一直在想鸟和帆
and how they connect to the wind.
还有它们如何与风共鸣
And I thought I had to find my wings...
于是我想我得找到我的翅膀
but that's just it,
但这就是关键
I am the wing!
我就是翅膀
That makes less sense... but okay!
这不太有道理...不过好吧
Moment of truth.
现在揭晓
Let's see if I can really do this.
看看我是不是真的能行
Aspiro.
风语术
Ezran, you're back!
艾兹兰 你回来了
He was gone?
他离开过
I love your zappy kisses.
我喜欢你活泼的亲吻
Callum, you figured it out? You can do magic again!
卡鲁姆 你弄明白了 你又能施展魔法了
That's incredible, Prince Callum. Thanks.
太不可思议了 卡鲁姆王子 谢谢
Uh... who are you?
你是谁
You missed a few things while you were out.
你昏迷期间错过了几件事
This is Corvus. He's on our side now.
这是乌鸦伏 现在他和我们一边了
I've always been on the same side.
我一直都和你们是一边的
I serve the young king. What?
我效忠年轻的国王 什么
I know about Dad.
我知道爸爸的事了
I... I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you.
对不起我没告诉你
I tried to, but I just... couldn't.
我试了 但我做不到
I'm sorry, little one, but you are agile, young, and alive...
对不起 小家伙 可是你敏捷年轻有生气
and I need you.
我需要你
What are you doing?
你干什么
You can't be in here! The patient needs rest.
你不能进去 病人需要休息
Claudia? What... what are you doing?
克劳迪亚 你在做什么
Hey, what's... what's this?
这是怎么了
I can... I can move my toes.
我的脚趾能动了
I can move my toes!
我的脚趾能动了
I forgot how much I love wiggling them.
我都忘了我有多爱扭动它们
I can... I can feel again!
我又有知觉了
I can feel my knees, and my strong, powerful thighs.
我能感觉到我的膝盖 还有我健壮有力的大腿
And my ribs!
还有我的肋骨
I broke ribs, didn't I?
我的肋骨断了 对吧
It's horrible!
太痛苦了
I can feel again! Ahh!
我又有知觉了
Claudia.
克劳迪亚
Clauds, are you okay?
克劳迪亚 你还好吗
You're gonna be better now.
你会慢慢好起来了
That's all that matters.
这是唯一重要的
Everything's packed and everyone's healthy.
行李都收拾好了 大家也都很健康
And we're just a few hours from the border of Xadia.
我们还有几个小时就能到泽埃迪亚边界了
Packed and ready!
都收拾好了
Let's do this. Callum.
那就出发吧 卡鲁姆
When you told me assassins were coming for Dad,
你告诉我有刺客要来杀爸爸时
I ran away and hid in the walls.
我逃跑了 躲进了墙里
With a healthy stash of jelly tarts, as I recall.
你还带了一大堆果冻馅饼 我记得
Yeah.
对
And when I found out Dad was gone forever, I ran away again.
我发现爸爸去世之后 我又逃跑了
I've been running away from things my whole life.
我一直在不停地逃避
But I can't run away from growing up.
但我不能逃避成长
Now that you're King Ezran,
你现在成了艾兹兰国王
are you gonna start saying wise things like that all the time?
以后会一直说这么睿智的话吗
When you grow up, you have to face things you're not ready for.
人长大的时候 要面对没准备好的事
Wait, what?
你说什么
I'm not going with you to Xadia.
我不陪你去泽埃迪亚了
I have to face my responsibility.
我必须面对我的责任
Now that I'm King, I have to go home.
我现在成了国王 我必须回家去
Maybe I can help the world better from the throne.
也许我在王位上可以更好地为世界做贡献
I can do whatever I can to stop the war.
我可以尽全力阻止战争
Ezran, returning Zym to his mother is the world's best hope.
艾兹兰 把阿兹还给他母亲是这世界最大的希望
I know! And you guys will do that.
我知道 你们会办好这件事
You'll find his mom,
你们会找到他的母亲
and Zym will take his place in Xadia,
阿兹会在泽埃迪亚承担责任
just like I have to take mine.
正如我也需要承担我的责任
Ezran...
艾兹兰
I wish I could go with you, but I can't.
我希望我可以跟你一起去 但我不能
You and Rayla have to do this without me.
你和瑞拉必须独自去做这件事
I'll travel with the king, and keep him safe.
我会与国王同行 保证他的安全
Ezran, are you sure?
艾兹兰 你确定吗
I'll miss you, Rayla, but I'll see you again.
我会想你的 瑞拉 我们会再见的
I promise.
我保证
You'd better. I know where you live.
这还差不多 我可是知道你住哪儿
As soon as Zym is home, I'll come back to help you.
只要阿兹一到家 我就回来帮你
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
I'm so proud of you, little guy.
我真为你骄傲 小家伙
You're going to grow up so strong and good.
你长大之后会特别强大 特别善良
I'm sorry I couldn't help you learn to fly,
很抱歉我没能帮你学会飞翔
but I know you'll get it soon!
但我知道你很快就会学会的
I wish you could come with me,too,
我也很希望你能跟我走
but you need to go be with your mom.
但你需要去你妈妈身边
That's your home.
那才是你的家
Both of us need to go home.
我们都需要回家
You tried to win over the other humans
你想要靠忠诚和友谊
with loyalty and friendship, but they ignored you.
说服那些人类 但是他们无视了你
Those who fail tests of love are simple animals.
经不住爱的考验 那他们就是单纯的动物
They deserve to be motivated by fear.
他们只配被恐惧支配
Bring terror to Del Bar...
将恐惧带去德巴尔
to Neolandia...
带去纽兰蒂亚
to Evenere...
带去埃文尼尔
and to Duren!
还有杜伦
This canyon leads to the Moonstone Path.
这条峡谷通往月亮石之路
I can't believe we're almost to Xadia.
不敢相信我们就要到泽埃迪亚了
We came this far and... Ez isn't with us.
我们经历了这么多 艾兹却没来
I know, but we can't think about that now.
是啊 但是现在不能想这个
He's doing the right thing, and so are we.
他做了正确的选择 我们也一样
One simply walks into Xadia, huh?
直接走入泽埃迪亚 对吧
Hold on!
等等
There's sort of a trick to it.
这里应该有机关
Not all the rocks sink that quickly.
不是所有的石头都沉得那么快
A few will let us stand on them long enough to walk across.
有些石头能让我们有时间通过
Those special stones are called the Moonstone Path.
那些特殊的石头被称为月亮石之路
Okay, great.
太好了
So how do we know Patience, friend.
那我们怎么知道 耐心点 朋友
The Moonstone Path! Oh, I get it.
月亮石之路 我明白了
You're in danger. They've come for you.
你有危险 他们来找你了
Do as I tell you. Prepare for battle.
照我说的做 准备战斗
Lord Viren!
维纶大人
Open up, by order of the High Council!
这是最高议会的命令 开门
Well? Open it for them!
好吧 给他们开门
Surrender, Viren!
投降吧 维纶
Stop. It's over.
住手 结束了
But I can destroy them all! I have all the power I need!
但我可以把他们全部摧毁 我拥有力量
Stop!
住手
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表