剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on The Dragon Prince...
《龙王子》前情提要
So, the most important things, I've written down.
最重要的事 我都写下来了
A letter?
一封信
Queen Aanya, would you allow me to share a story with you?
安雅女王 我能和你说一个故事吗
Nine years ago, my oldest friend, Prince Harrow,
九年前 我的老朋友 哈罗王子
became the king of Katolis.
成为了卡塔利斯的国王
But one day, two visitors
但是有一天 两位客人
came from a faraway place, another kingdom.
远道而来 她们来自另一个王国
They were my parents.
她们是我的双亲
This winter, we will run out of food,
今年冬天 我们将没有食物
and a hundred thousand people will die.
十万人会活活饿死
I can use the heart of the titan
我就可以用巨人之心
in a powerful spell that will warm the land,
施一个强大的咒语 温暖土地
and allow us to magically grow an incredible bounty.
让我们种出大量的粮食
Dear Callum...
亲爱的卡鲁姆
Over the years, there have been moments
这么多年来 我曾经刻意保持
when I let there be a distance between us.
我和你之间的距离
Because I'm your stepfather,
因为我是你的继父
I was trying to give you the space I thought you needed
我想给你我以为你所需要的空间
to love your real father, even though he passed away.
让你能够爱你已经过世的父亲
Now, I wonder if I should have held you closer.
现在我开始反思我是否当初该抱紧你
I wonder if showing you
我开始反思如果我让你
how much I loved you would have been okay,
知道我到底有多爱你 会不会更好
and would not have disrespected your relationship with him.
也不会破坏你和他之间的关系
Callum, I know I'm not your birth father.
卡鲁姆 我知道我不是你的生父
But in my eyes and in my heart, you are my son.
但是在我的眼中 在我的心中 你就是我的儿子
I see myself in you. I'm proud of you.
我在你身上能看到我自己 我以你为豪
And I love you unconditionally.
我无条件地爱你
Oh, this isn't easy.
真是太难了
Wait. You can't read, can you?
等等 你不识字的吧
As I write this, the sun is setting
在我写下这封信时 太阳已经下山
while Moonshadow assassins prepare to end my life.
月影精灵刺客正准备终结我的生命
A few months ago, I took my revenge on Xadia.
几个月前 我向泽埃迪亚复仇了
Tonight, it is their turn.
今晚 也轮到他们了
I may not have long. So I'm forced to ask myself...
我也许已经时日不多了 但是我必须要扪心自问
what can I pass on to my sons in the short time I have left?
在我的弥留之际 我能给我的儿子们留下些什么
In this letter, I will share with you
在这封信中 我将告诉你们
a lie, a wish, and a secret.
一个谎言 一个愿望 和一个秘密
Where is he?
他在哪里
Sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm not used to hearing so much story all at once.
我还不习惯一次听这么多故事
I just needed a quick trip to the little king's room.
我只是需要去行个方便
May I continue?
我能继续了吗
I am ready to hear more, Lord Viren.
我准备好继续听了 维纶大人
Though I know how this story ends,
虽然我知道故事的结尾
it warms my heart to hear about my parents
但是从当时在场的人口中听我妈妈们的故事
from someone who was there.
让我感到非常暖心
Yes. You must know as well as anyone
没错 你肯定和大家一样都知道
that while this appears to be a story of epic battles
因为这是关于与传奇生物之前的
and legendary creatures,
史诗一战
it is ultimately a story of sacrifice and love.
这其实是一个关于牺牲和爱的故事
Fire!
发射
Aim for the cracks between the rocky plates!
瞄准岩石板块之间的缝隙
We can chain it down!
我们可以把它压制住
Take aim at the center.
瞄准中心
Fire right where we cracked into it.
朝我们打出来的地方发射
Now what?
现在怎么办
Push!
推
Over the edge!
推下去
The legend was true.
传说是真的
The heart of the titan
巨人之心
radiates with life and magic.
散发着生命和魔法的气息
So, do you think you can--
你觉得我们能...
Yes. We can save them all.
是的 我们能拯救他们所有人
Our people, they'll be fed.
我们的人♥民♥ 有粮食吃了
Amaya, you did it!
阿马亚 你成功了
Sister?
姐姐
Amaya!
阿马亚
Time is short. There's barely an hour until sunrise.
时间不错了 还有不到一小时就要日出了
We can't risk the wrath of the Dragon King.
我们不能触怒龙王
We must take the heart and hurry back.
我们必须带走这颗心 赶紧回去
Yes, of course. We'll move as fast we can.
当然了 我们尽快回去
The wounded must be left behind.
必须丢下受伤的人
We can't afford to slow down.
我们不能被拖慢脚步
"You don't need to whisper, Viren.
"你不用小声说 维纶
I'm deaf.
我是聋子
It'll be okay.
没事的
Once I rest a bit, I can make it back by myself."
我休息一下后就能自己回去"
We won't leave you here alone.
我们不会把你一个人丢下的
I'll stay with Amaya. We'll make it home together.
我会陪着阿马亚 我们一起回去
Everyone else should take the heart back.
其他人得赶紧带着心回去
They agree. Time is of the essence.
她们同意了 时间就是生命
No. But Harrow, they just said
不 但是哈罗 她们刚刚说...
We leave no one behind. We do not leave our wounded.
我们不会丢下任何人 我们不会丢下我们的伤员
You wouldn't do this if it... if it wasn't your wife's sister.
要不是她们是你妻子的姐姐 你是不会这么做的
I've made my decision and it is final.
我已经做出了我最终的决定
When I am gone, your brother Ezran will become king,
我不在了 你的弟弟艾兹兰将成为国王
and you will be his partner,
你将成为他的搭档
his defender, and his closest adviser.
他的保护者 他最亲近的谏臣
Soon you will both face a lie.
你们很快就会面临一个谎言
The great lie of history.
历史流传下来的巨大谎言
Advisers and scholars will tell you
谏臣们和学者们会告诉你们
that history is a narrative of strength.
历史就是对力量的刻画
They will recount stories of the rise
他们会给你们讲述
and fall of nations and empires.
帝国王国兴衰的故事
They will be stories of armies, battles, and decisive victories.
还会有军队 战争和决定性胜利的故事
But this isn't true strength.
但这不是真正的力量
It's merely power.
这只是权力
I now believe true strength is found in vulnerability...
我如今认为真正力量在脆弱中
in forgiveness, in love.
在原谅中 在爱中
There is a beautiful upside-down truth,
这个事实非常颠覆
which is that these moments of purest strength
在那些不理解的人眼中
appear as weakness to those who don't know better.
这种纯净的力量只是软弱的表现
For a long time, I didn't know better.
一直以来 我都不理解
I ask you and your brother
我要求你和你的弟弟
to reject history as a narrative of strength,
不要将历史当做力量的刻画
and instead have faith that it can be a narrative of love.
而是要有信心能将其变成对爱的刻画
So, Rayla...
瑞拉
That's an unusual name, isn't it?
这个名字可真特别啊
Yeah, uh, my human parents had an unusual taste in names...
没错 我的人类父母对名字有特殊的品味
Villads with a silent D.
维拉思 最后的D不出声
Hmm, 'tis fair.
也有道理
So, what do you do for a living?
你是做什么营生的
I'm an assassin.
我是一名刺客
You're not joking.
你不是在开玩笑吧
Well, I'm supposed to be an assassin,
我应该做一名刺客的
but I've never actually, you know, killed anyone.
但我从来没有真正地杀过人
Oh. Well, maybe someday.
也许以后总有一天会的吧
Never give up on your dreams.
不要放弃你的梦想
Thanks for the encouragement.
谢谢鼓励
But the truth is,
但是事实上
I'm not sure being an assassin is my dream after all.
我不确定当刺客真的是我的梦想
Oh! So, then... what is your dream?
那你的梦想是什么
I wish I knew.
我要是知道就好了
With the heavy heart of the titan,
携带着巨人沉重的心
and the additional burden of carrying the wounded,
以及搬运伤患的额外负担
our pace back to the Breach was slower than I'd wished.
我们返回破口的速度不如我意
Dawn came.
黎明破晓
As the sun rose on the horizon,
太阳从地平线升起时
I could feel its heat on my neck,
我能感受到脖子上的热量
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表