剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on The Dragon Prince...
《龙王子》前情提要
Whatever happens, whatever accidents or tragedies may occur...
不管发生何事 不管有什么意外或者惨剧
above all else, you must return with that egg!
你都必须把蛋带回来
I understand.
明白
Humans weren't born with magic.
人类出生时没有魔法
We were born with nothing.
我们什么都没有
But we still found a way to do amazing things.
但我们依旧找到了实现梦想的方式
That's what dark magic is really all about.
这就是黑魔法的真谛
I'm sorry. It's just not for me.
抱歉 这并不适合我
Why should I trust you?
我为什么要信任你
Hey, what was that? A shadow?
那是什么 影子吗
There's something up there.
上面有东西
What do you think this thing is, anyway?
你觉得这到底是什么
He said it was a key, but a key to what?
他说这是钥匙 但是是什么的钥匙呢
You practicing magic
你在练习魔法
or are you losing to Bait at a game of rolly-cubes?
还是说你滚方块输给了诱诱
Magic.
魔法
I think I'm getting close.
我觉得我越来越接近答案了
There's so much swirling around in my head,
我的脑袋里面有好多想法
but I need a way to bring it all together.
但是我需要想办法结合在一起
Like some kind of breakthrough? Yeah.
像是要做出什么突破吗 没错
What about you? You were born with the Moon Arcanum.
你呢 你生来就拥有月光奥秘
Uh, I suppose so?
我想是吧
So when you do cool moon powers,
那你要用厉害的月之能量时
you're connecting to the moon, right?
你就和月亮相连 对吗
What does that feel like?
那是怎样的感觉
Uh, I don't really think about it.
我不会好好去想
I just stand in the light of the full moon,
我只要站在满月的月光下
and then there's a feeling like...
然后就会有一种感觉
And then there's a sort of... ting!
然后就会突然一下
And then... Moonshadow powers!
然后 月影能量
Does that help?
对你有帮助吗
No, not at all. But I enjoyed it.
没有 一点都没有 但是很好看
Once we're in town, we can ditch Corvus in jail or something
等我们进城后就把乌鸦伏关进监狱里
and be done with him.
就能不用管他了
We're so far off Callum and Ezran's trail now.
我们现在已经离卡鲁姆和艾兹兰的路线很远了
Do you think we can catch up with them?
你觉得我们能赶上他们吗
Of course we can! We promised Dad.
当然了 我们向爸爸保证过
You know, I could help you track them, if you untied me.
我可以帮助你们找到他们 如果你们把我解开
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
If I untie you, you're just gonna try and escape.
如果我把你解开 你就会想要逃跑
Again.
再一次
No, not this time.
不 这次不会了
This time will be different. I promise.
这次不一样 我保证
Pfft, no!
不行
Fool me once, shame on you.
愚我一次 其错在人
Fool me twice, shame on me.
愚我两次 其错在我
Fool me three times, back to you again.
愚我三次 其错还在人
That's not how it goes.
不是这么说的
Shame on you.
就在你
I have to be a mage again.
我得重新成为魔法使
We saw a dragon in the clouds yesterday.
我们昨天在云层里看到了龙
Things will only get tougher once we get into Xadia.
我们进入泽埃迪亚后的路途只会更加艰难
And crossing the border? That's going to be crazy dangerous.
跨过边境肯定会超级危险的
Eh, well...
那个
maybe not.
也许不会
There's a river of lava!
那可是一条岩浆之河
One does not simply walk into Xadia.
想走进泽埃迪亚可没那么简单
Actually, one does simply walk into Xadia.
其实 想走进泽埃迪亚还真的挺简单
There's a secret path, the Moonstone Path.
有一条秘密通道 月亮石之路
It'll be safe and easy, even for you, magic or no magic.
不管你会不会魔法 对你来说都简单安全
Come get some rest.
去休息一下吧
You're right. Let's go back to sleep.
你说得对 我们回去睡觉吧
Excuse me. Excuse me.
不好意思 不好意思
We're looking for a town jail?
镇监狱在哪里
We've got a horrible traitor to lock up
我们要把一个可恶的叛徒关起来
for, uh, traitorous words and deeds. Standard traitor stuff.
他做了叛徒做的事 就是各种叛徒会做的事
Excuse me? Crownguard here.
不好意思 我是皇家卫兵
Oh, something's weird.
有点奇怪
I know! No one's listening to me.
我知道 没人听我的
What?
什么
There! It's back.
看 回来了
Is that... A dragon?
那是... 龙
Yeah, it's the third night in a row it's flown over us.
这已经是它第三次飞过我们头顶了
And you haven't shot it down yet?
你们还没有朝它开火吗
What are those ballistas for?
这些弩炮是用来干什么的
Well, it hasn't attacked us.
它没有袭击我们
So? It's the enemy. I'm taking command here.
那又怎么了 它是敌人 接下来交给我了
Crownguard, I might have mentioned.
我可能说了 我是皇家守卫
Hold on! The dragon isn't attacking.
等等 龙没有攻击
It's just trying to intimidate us.
它只是想吓唬我们
Well, then,
那么
I'll just have to show it that humans won't be intimidated.
我就让它知道人类不会轻易被吓唬
Soren, please. Don't start a fight you can't finish.
赛林 拜托 不要挑起你解决不了的战争
See? Scared it off.
看 把它吓跑了
Dragon problem solved.
龙的问题解决了
Oh, no. I know that sound.
不 这声音很熟悉
That's not a good sound.
这声音可不妙
Wait, we don't know if it's safe out there.
等等 我们还不知道那里安不安全
Bait, stay with Zym.
诱诱 和阿兹一起
Get down!
趴下
What's it doing here?
它来这里干什么
Why is it attacking that town?
它为什么在袭击那个镇子
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Don't just stand there! Get on those ballistas!
不要傻站着 去那些弩箭台
It's circling back. Get ready to fire.
它绕回来了 准备开火
Fire!
开火
Soren!
赛林
What are you...
你在...
I don't understand.
我不明白
These people need help. Get as many as you can to safety.
这些人需要帮助 尽可能多救一些
Don't get yourself killed.
你可别把自己害死
I think I really messed up this time, Clauds.
我觉得这回我真的搞砸了 克劳迪亚
I... I don't know how to stop it.
我不知道该如何阻止
Don't say that yet. I have an idea.
先别急 我有个主意
It's the eye of a gryphon.
这是狮鹫的眼睛
With this, I can enchant a ballista
我能用它让弩箭
bolt to never miss its target, no matter what.
不管怎样都绝不错过目标
So you just carry a gryphon eyeball around with you?
你随身携带狮鹫的眼睛吗
Who does that?
谁会这样做啊
Oh, how about, "Thank you
怎么不说"谢谢你
for carrying a gryphon's eye with you, Claudia.
随身携带狮鹫的眼睛 克劳迪亚
You're so prepared. You're the best."
准备如此周全 你最棒了"
Thank you, Claudia.
谢谢你 克劳迪亚
You're the best!
你最棒了
They hit it!
他们击中它了
Get down!
趴下
Ezran!
艾兹兰
Is it dead?
它死了吗
How dare you?
你好大的胆子
You used King Harrow's seal to summon the Pentarchy
你用哈罗国王的火封召集了其他国王
and then you lied to them.
然后你欺骗了他们
You called yourself the Regent of Katolis.
你称自己为卡塔利斯的摄政王
You committed treason, Viren, and for what?
你犯了叛国罪 维纶 为了什么
For nothing.
全是徒劳
You'll be removed from the Council for this,
你会因此被议会除名
and you'll be lucky if that's all.
这样就能了事的话算你走运
You're in pain.
你很痛苦
Don't worry. We can help you.
别担心 我们能帮你
There! Beneath her wing.
那里 在她翅膀下面
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表