剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
What you thinkin' about?
你在想什么
Nothing! What you thinkin' about?
没什么 你在想什么
I'm thinkin'... you should go next.
我在想 下一个你来滑
Go ahead.
来吧
Unless you think it's not safe for some reason?
除非你觉得有点不安全
No. It's perfectly safe.
不 非常安全
Let me just double-check this peg.
让我再确认一下这个楔子
Ah, yeah, it's safe. So safe.
好了 很安全 非常安全
We can't trust Soren and Claudia.
我们不能相信赛林和克劳迪亚
I thought we talked about this.
这件事不是聊过了吗
But I have proof now.
但我现在有证据了
Soren built a zippy line thingy for Ezran, but it was a trap.
赛林给艾兹兰造了个滑行绳 但那是个陷阱
He wanted there to be an accident.
他希望他出意外
Wait. How do you know that?
等等 你怎么知道
The peg was kind of loose.
楔子有点松
Kind of? It was definitely loose.
有点 绝对很松
Which is why Soren tightened it before he went down.
所以赛文在滑之前把它敲紧了
So, it was loose, but then he tightened it?
所以楔子松了 然后他敲紧了吗
Callum, I know I'm not explaining it well,
卡鲁姆 我知道我解释得不够好
but you just have to look me in the eyes and trust me.
但你只要看着我的眼睛相信我就行了
I can see you believe it.
我能看得出你是相信的
But I've known Soren and Claudia for years.
但我认识赛林和克劳迪亚很多年了
You and I don't have that yet.
我们俩还没有那么多年
Hey, are you doing something different with your hair?
你在做头发吗
Some kind of a... braid-bag flower-dealy?
某种发髻
Yeah, it's cute. So what?
是的 很可爱 那又怎么样
We need to stay focused on
我们要集中精力
getting the princes to leave with us.
让王子们和我们一起离开
I just want to make sure
我只是想确认一下
you're still on mission, not just... having fun.
你还在执行任务 没在玩
Uh, you built a zip line today.
你今天弄了条滑索
I took no joy in that.
我可没在玩
Lujanne, I need your help.
露迦娜 我需要你的帮助
If wisdom is what you seek, I shall do my best to fake it.
如果你追求的是智慧 我会努力伪装的
That's an old illusionist joke.
这是一个古老的幻术师笑话
Right. Um...
嗯
I need my friend to trust me, but he doesn't.
我需要我的朋友信任我 但他不信任我
And I think it's my fault.
我觉得这是我的错
I've been keeping a secret from him, hiding the truth.
我一直对他隐瞒了一个秘密
Rayla, look at the moon.
瑞拉 看看月亮
Light only falls on half its face right now,
你只能看到半个月亮
but that doesn't mean the other half isn't there.
但这并不意味着另一半就不在了
And it is the same with you.
你也一样
There are parts you keep hidden.
你隐瞒了一部分
If I want him to trust me,
如果我想让他相信我
don't I have to stop hiding the truth?
我是不是不能隐瞒了
Real trust is about accepting
真正的信任
even the dark parts we will never know.
是要接受我们永远都不知道的黑暗部分
No. No, I don't think that's right.
不 我觉得不对
Lying and hiding the truth aren't that different.
说谎和隐瞒真♥相♥没什么不同
Strong relationships need honesty, the full truth.
牢固的关系需要诚实 全部真♥相♥
Now you sound like my first three husbands.
你现在说话很像我的前三任丈夫
I'm afraid of hurting him, but I owe him the truth.
我很怕伤害他 但我欠他一个真♥相♥
I can't leave Callum in the dark any longer.
我不能再瞒着卡鲁姆了
I have to tell him what happened to his dad.
我得跟他说他父亲的事
I'm glad my wisdom helped.
我很高兴我的智慧对你有所帮助
It didn't. It was wrong.
并没有 你说得不对
Was it? Or was it just differently true?
是吗 说不定从另一个角度来说是对的呢
This true-sight serum will strip away all illusions,
这个真视精华能看透幻想
and allow me to see you for what you really are.
让我看看你的真面目吧
Nothing? Nothing. Nothing!
没有 什么都没有
Oh, you're powerless, useless.
你没有力量 就是个废物
I thought you were going to be
我以为你
something special, something important!
会有什么特别的 很重要的
What is this place?
这是什么地方
The moon's so bright tonight. You can see our shadows.
今晚月亮很亮 可以看到我们的影子
Did you just have your hand-shadow hold my hand-shadow?
你的影子握着我的影子了吗
Did I? Come on!
是吗 来吧
Take me to see the Nexus.
带我去看月痕吧
It's like the moon, but more... here.
好像月亮 但这里更多
So, Claudia... Yeah?
克劳迪亚 嗯
I've known you for so long. Yeah. Me, too.
我认识你这么久了 我也是
Well, sure. You've known yourself your whole life.
当然 你已经认识自己一辈子了
Callum, you always make me laugh.
卡鲁姆 你总是逗我笑
You make me laugh, too.
你也会逗我笑
And you make me think. You make me...
还让我思考 让我
see the world a whole different way.
以不同的方式看待世界
I, uh... I suddenly don't have any more words.
我 我突然词穷了
That's okay. We can just be here...
没关系 我们可以就待在这里
without words.
不用说话
Wait.
等等
Callum, I need to tell you something.
卡鲁姆 我要告诉你一件事
Callum?
卡鲁姆
Oh, I'm so glad you're here. We need to talk.
你在这太好了 我们需要谈谈
I know what happened.
我知道发生了什么
He's gone.
他死了
Oh, no.
不
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表