剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表
Come on. Help me.
快来帮我
What are you doing?
你干什么
The humans are coming. We have to protect her.
人类要来了 我们得保护她
We can't fight them, Rayla. I can't just leave her.
我们打不过他们 瑞拉 我不能丢下她
Callum's right. And we have to get back to Zym.
卡鲁姆是对的 而且我们得回去找阿兹
We did what we could.
我们尽力了
Come on.
快走
I always thought it'd be you who took down a dragon, not me.
我一直以为会是你干掉龙 而不是我
I mean, wasn't this one of your life goals?
这不是你的人生目标之一吗
Slaying a dragon?
屠龙
Yes.
是的
It's funny, because I don't really care about it.
真有趣 因为我根本不在乎
But...
但是...
I think it's dead, but we can't be too sure.
我觉得它死了 但小心为上
Secure the dragon!
把龙绑牢
Zym! Zym, are you okay?
阿兹 阿兹 你还好吗
I should have done something.
我应该做些什么的
Rayla, you're always the one
瑞拉 你总是
who reminds us that the only thing that matters
提醒我们唯一重要的事
is getting Zym back to Xadia.
就是把阿兹送回泽埃迪亚
Why are you hesitating now?
你为什么现在会犹豫
I'm not hesitating. This is different.
我没有犹豫 这件事不一样
Every fiber in my body is telling me this is wrong.
我身体的每个部分都告诉我这样做不对
That dragon is defenseless and I just left her there.
那条龙毫无还手之力 我却留她在那里
Welcome back! I hope you had a pleasant trip.
欢迎回来 希望你旅途愉快
How can you possibly
你被囚禁于此
remain so cheerful in your dire circumstances?
为什么还能总是这么高兴
Well, I think about it like this,
我是这样想的
why see myself as chained down,
与其觉得自己是被"下"了锁链
when I can be chained up?
不如觉得自己被"上"了锁链
I admire your tenacity.
我很敬佩你的顽强
I have nothing left to lose.
我没有什么可顾虑得了
There's so many things we can do with a dragon.
我们可以用龙做好多事
There's even a chapter about spells that use dragon snot.
甚至还有一章咒语是用龙的鼻涕
It's some powerful goo.
似乎是很有魔力的液体
We don't have the Dragon Prince,
我们没抓到龙王子
but do you think if we brought this dragon home, Dad would...
如果把这条龙带回家 爸爸会不会...
It's something, but...
确实还不错 但是
it does weigh, I don't know, about a million tons?
这玩意大概有一百万吨♥重吧
How are we gonna move it?
我们要怎么运回去
In pieces.
拆了
I don't get it, Rayla.
我不理解 瑞拉
Why are you so worried
你为什么要如此担心
about a dragon that just set fire to a town?
一条对镇子放火的龙
I've been thinking about something someone once told me.
我一直在想一个人告诉我的一件事
About how when one person hurts another,
一个人伤害另一个人的时候
then that person hurts them back,
对方也会反击
it becomes a cycle that never ends.
最后变成没有尽头的循环
Who told you that?
这是谁告诉你的
You did.
你
But, Callum, to break that cycle,
但是 卡鲁姆 为了打破循环
someone has to take a stand when no one else will.
必须有人站出来做点什么
You're right. If we're really going to change things,
你说得对 如果想要改变世界
we can't just watch while
我们不能看着
humans and Xadia keep hurting each other.
人类和泽埃迪亚这样互相伤害
But how do I take a stand?
但我该如何做点什么呢
Believe me, I want to go down there with you,
相信我 我想跟你下去
and be the heroes who stop all the fighting and save the day,
当一个结束争斗 拯救大家的英雄
but I can't do that.
但我做不到
I can't do anything!
我什么都做不到
It's okay, Callum. I'm not asking you to come with me.
没关系 卡鲁姆 我没有要求你和我一起去
Protecting that dragon
保护那条龙
doesn't just feel like the right thing to do,
我觉得并不只是正确的选择
it feels like the right thing for me to do.
感觉是我应该做的正确选择
It's where I'm meant to be.
那是我注定要去的地方
I'm going back down there.
我要回去
If I don't come back, you and Ezran can get Zym to Xadia.
如果我没回来 你和艾兹兰就送阿兹去泽埃迪亚
I believe in you.
我相信你
Wait, Rayla!
等等 瑞拉
It doesn't matter what happens to me.
我的结局如何并不重要
Live or die, this dragon goes home.
这条龙必须回家 不成功便成仁
Ugh, this guy again. Of course.
又是这个家伙 当然了
A dead dragon and a dead elf all in one day.
一天内收获一条死龙和一个死精灵
Everything's coming up Soren.
要开始走运了 赛林
What are you doing?
你在干吗
I'm just drawing, Ezran.
我在画画 艾兹兰
You seem upset.
你看起来不开心啊
Yep. I draw when I'm upset.
是的 我不开心时就会画画
Maybe there is something I can do.
也许我能做点什么
Ezran, you have to stay here. Protect Bait and Zym.
艾兹兰 你必须留在这里 保护诱诱和阿兹
Don't worry, Zym.
别担心 阿兹
We're gonna have fun while they're gone.
他们不在的时候 我们可以好好玩玩
Why don't we play a game?
我们不如玩游戏吧
Ooh, yeah. The thing about chains?
好啊 关于锁链
They're made of metal. Hard to cut.
是金属做的 很难切割
I'm not backing down.
我不会退缩的
Try not to kill her, Soren.
别杀她 赛林
She can lead us to Ezran and Callum.
她可以带我们去找艾兹兰和卡鲁姆
She doesn't have to.
不必了
I'm right here.
我来了
Callum! You're safe!
卡鲁姆 你没事
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Your kind of magic.
你的魔法
You don't want to do this, Callum.
别这样 卡鲁姆
It's really dangerous unless someone shows you how.
除非有人教你 否则真的很危险
You already did.
你已经教了
Get up. You're free.
起来 你自♥由♥了
Congratulations!
恭喜
That was impressive. Really.
太厉害了 真的
You did everything you could to save a monster
你竭尽全力拯救了一个怪物
that torched a town of innocent people.
它还烧了一个无辜的小镇
But it didn't even matter. You freed a dead dragon.
但这不重要 你解救了一条死龙
Still bad at this, buddy.
还是不行 伙计
Now, where's Zym?
阿兹在哪
Oh, no. I'm so stupid.
不 我太笨了
Hide and seek was a really bad idea.
不该玩捉迷藏的
We have to get out of here!
我们得离开这里
Zym!
阿兹
The little dragon's coming with me.
小龙跟我走
Claudia!
克劳迪亚
Help me.
帮帮我
Soren!
赛林
I'm here.
我来了
Come on, get up. We have to get you some help.
快起来 我们得找人救你
I... I can't move, Claudia.
我动不了 克劳迪亚
I can't move!
我动不了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Speak.
说话
I... Speak, so I may hear you.
我 说话 要不我听不到
Who... who are you?
你 你是谁
How long I have waited to hear the sound of another voice.
我等了这么久 终于听到了另一个声音
How may I serve you?
有什么可以为你效劳
剧集 | 龙王子(2018) | 导航列表