剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
And if you need anything tonight,
如果今晚你有什么事
you just call me, okay?
就打给我 好吗
Anytime.
随时都可以打给我
Okay.
好吧
'Cause I just want to make sure that you're okay.
打给你也是因为我想确认你没事
It hurts.
好痛
I know, hon.
我明白 亲爱的
It's gonna hurt for a quite a while.
我们都会难过一阵
No, corn holders in my shoulder.
不是 我是说玉米架戳到我肩膀了
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
哦 对的 我很抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好了
So...
那么
I think I should go home.
我想我应该回家了
Yeah, you know,
没错 你知道的
D.J. took Grandma Bev home a while ago.
不久前 DJ带贝芙祖母回家了
She's probably worried about you.
她大概会担心你的
Well, that's never really been my experience.
我从来都不会让人担心的
Yo, Junior, come here.
哟 小伙子 过来
What's up, Grandpa?
怎么了 祖父
Listen, my head wasn't in the game before,
听着 我之前没考虑过这件事
but now I'm gonna help you.
但现在我打算帮帮你
What's this?
这是什么
We're gonna list the best qualities
我们把你考虑当同座这两人的
of the two guys you're considering as a seat mate
最佳品质列下来
and compare.
然后做个比较
Joey, Enrique.
乔伊 恩里克
Fill in the blanks.
来填空
Joey is...
乔伊是
Mostly depressed and kind of sarcastic.
最容易沮丧有点儿喜欢嘲笑别人
I like him because he...
我喜欢他是因为
Wears black all the time.
一直穿黑色的衣服
I see a pattern emerging here.
我知道是怎么回事了
Okay.
好吧
Same list for Enrique.
再来说恩里克
Sweet and funny, a robotics champ.
人甜又有趣 还是机器人比赛冠军
He's always fun.
他总是很有趣
Does his family have money?
他家有钱吗
I don't know.
我不知道
They go on vacation and come back with tans.
他们去度假回来后晒成了黑皮肤
Florida people. I love it.
佛罗里达州人 我喜欢
Thank you, Grandpa. This really helped.
谢谢你 祖父 这个真的很有用
Who's it gonna be?
那你选谁
I like Joey.
我喜欢乔伊
Joey? Are you crazy?!
乔伊 你是疯了吗
Enrique's a keeper!
恩里克才是选择
You don't leave an Enrique on the table
你明明可以选恩里克
when he's available.
却不选他
Still like Joey.
还是喜欢乔伊
What's going on?
发生了什么
Grandpa helped me pick a seat partner
爷爷在帮我选
for the field trip.
实地考察的同座
He picked the dark, brooding one.
他选了一个沉闷无趣的人
Ah, point for my team.
啊 选的好
Trust me, Mark,
相信我 马克
being around dark and brooding gets old real quick.
跟沉闷无趣的人呆在一起会老的快
Uh, how about growing up with a drama queen
那跟一个以为自己
that thinks she's all that because she got boobs first?
就是胸部先发育出来的戏精一起长大很好吗
Who got boobs at all.
你可是飞机场好不好
How about having two older sisters
那有两个
who suck all the air out of the room
把你房♥间里的空气抽干
until you're practically invisible?
让你几乎等于不存在的姐姐很幸福吗
Becky, did you hear something?
贝基 你听到了吗
No.
没有
Harris, you hear anything?
哈里斯 你听到了吗
Don't drag me into your weird mind games.
你们那古怪的思维游戏不要拉我下水
Has anybody even noticed how much better the flow is
有没有人注意到冰箱和水槽
between the refrigerator and the sink?
之间的空气流通性更好了
I'm glad you called that to my attention.
我很高兴你吸引了我的注意力
I'll look now.
我现在就看
Anybody?
有人注意到吗
Did you notice it? I did, actually.
你注意到了吗 我看到了 真的
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表