剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
Hey, so, my dad will be here any minute.
嘿 我爸爸马上就回来了
And remember, he's kind of raw right now,
你们要记住 他现在对人有点冷淡
but I do think he really wants to talk.
但我觉得他确实想好好谈谈的
Just don't force it.
你们不要逼他就行了
We don't have to yell "Surprise," do we?
我们不用冲他喊“惊喜”吧
No. No. Just hang out,
不 不用 就和他聊聊天
have fun, don't make it weird.
玩一玩 不用把气氛搞得太奇怪
You know, if this doesn't work,
如果这样不行的话
I know some guys who play drums in the woods.
我认识几个挪威森林乐队的鼓手
They seem pretty happy.
他们看起来很嗨的样子
Yeah, let's try beer and poker tonight,
今晚只喝喝啤酒 打打牌就行
but we got that in our back pocket.
但我们可以把它作为备用方案
Right on. Right on.
好极了 好极了
He's here.
他来了
Everybody act casual.
大家表现的自然点
Jackie.
杰基
Why is your car blocking the driveway?
你为什么把车停在了车道上面
No reason.
不为什么
Maybe we just wanted you to come in
也许我们只是想让你
through the front door. For no reason!
从前门进来而已 没有任何理由
Oh, good.
太好了
Crazy people.
你们这帮疯子
I know I'm in the right house.
我知道我没有走错家
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
There he is! Come on in.
你回来了 快进来
What are you guys doing here?
你们几个怎么在这里
We're here to play some poker.
我们来打扑克牌
Yeah. Dwight here, he finally got his check
德怀特终于从那个撞倒他的
from when that street cleaner ran him over.
清洁工手里拿到了赔偿金
We're gonna take his money.
我们打算把这笔钱赢走
It was a rough night.
那是一个痛苦的晚上
Kind of fell asleep in the gutter.
我差点在阴沟里睡着了
That is some real guy talk!
这才是男人之间的谈话
Okay, Dan, you guys have a great game.
丹 你们快一起玩儿牌吧
There's no game. Everybody go home.
不玩儿 大家快回家去
Come on, we're all here.
别这样 我们都来了
I said, "Go home."
我说了让你们回家
Oh. Hang on a minute.
等一下
Let me just go talk to him.
让我跟他谈一谈
I thought I made it clear.
我以为我说得很清楚了
I wanted to be left alone.
我想一个人静一静
But, Dad, these are your friends.
但是 爸爸 他们是你的朋友
We thought you could just play some cards,
我们觉得 你可以玩玩牌
maybe talk about some things.
或者说点什么
I already told you, I don't have anything to talk about,
我已经告诉过你了 我没什么可说的
and I don't need my friends sitting around here
我不需要朋友坐在这里
feeling sorry for me.
为我难过
It's not like that.
不是那样的
Your daughter, she's just worried about you.
你女儿只是在担心你
We know what you're going through.
我们了解你现在正在经历什么
Oh, I'm sorry, Chuck.
我很抱歉 查克
I didn't realize Anne-Marie was dead.
我不知道安妮玛丽去世了
Oh, come on, Dan...
别这样 丹
Why doesn't everybody just leave me the hell alone?!
为什么你们就不能让我一个人安静一会呢
Dan gonna be okay?
丹没事吧
Think so.
应该吧
Um, sorry I dragged you guys all the way over here.
很抱歉我把你们大家拽到这里来
Ah, it's okay.
没关系
We already lied to our wives to get the night out.
我们既然已经向老婆撒了谎 说今晚要外出
We're gonna hit the strip club.
那我们就去脱衣舞俱乐部
You're welcome to join us if you want to.
如果你想 欢迎你加入我们
That's sweet. I'll pass.
你真贴心 不过不用了
I'm getting my jacket!
等我那个外套就走啊
Now, you remember how, back at the house,
现在 你还记得之前在家的时候
everybody was arguing about religion.
大家讨论宗教的情形吗
Well, the same thing happens with politics
关于政♥治♥也是一样的
because it's very personal, it's very private.
因为这个话题是私人的 私密的
So, as a pollster,
所以 作为民♥意♥调查者
your job is just remain neutral
你的工作就是保持中立
and just... you know, just record the answers.
就只是记录答案就行了
Okay? Democracy in action.
好吗 民♥主♥进行时
Go get 'em.
现在我们开始吧
Hello! I'm doing a political poll for school.
你好 我正在做一个民♥意♥调查的作业
Are you voting Democrat or Republican?
你会投给民♥主♥党还是共和党
Democrat. Blue wave! 2020!
民♥主♥党 蓝党必胜 2020
Sorry!
抱歉
Aunt Jackie, you scared her.
杰基阿姨 你吓到她了
Yeah, sorry. I just felt a rush of hope,
是的 抱歉 我只是突然感觉到一阵希望
and it just got away from me.
但它刚才又离我而去
Carry on.
继续
Hi, I'm doing a political poll for school.
你好 我正在做一个民♥意♥调查的作业
Are you registered as a Democrat or Republican?
你支持民♥主♥党还是共和党呢
Republican.
共和党
Did you vote for higher property taxes
你会投票赞成收更高的税
to pay for funding of the arts?
用于成立艺术基金吗
No.
不
Uh, hi.
嗨
I'm Jackie, I'm the aunt of the pollster.
我叫杰基 是这个民♥意♥调查员的阿姨
Quick follow-up question.
后续问题 很快
So, there's proof that
所以 证据表明
communities with more arts programs
有更多艺术项目的社区
have less crime,
犯罪率更低
and it enriches our kids' lives,
而且艺术丰富了孩子的生活
and you like kids, right?
你喜欢孩子 对吗
Nice bait, but I'm not taking it.
你的诱导很有趣 不过不会骗到我的
I work hard to pay my property taxes,
我辛苦工作缴税
and there are a lot more important things
比起让市政♥府♥将我的税
to spend money on
浪费在一幅巨大壁画上
than the city wasting my taxes
画上有沙滩遮阳伞 伞下有一只哭泣的北极熊
on a giant mural of a crying polar bear
我觉得有更多重要的事情
underneath a beach umbrella.
需要花钱
He's not crying, he's sweating.
他不是在哭泣 他在出汗
So, you've never wasted money,
所以你的钱从没被浪费掉
you and that ridiculously huge pretzel.
你和你可笑的巨大椒盐脆饼
You want to talk about wasting money?
你想和我谈浪费金钱吗
How about Obamacare?
奥巴马医改计划怎么说
How about the wall?
那川普修的墙呢
Benghazi. Collusion.
班加西 勾结俄♥国♥
Fake news. Fake news!
假新闻 假新闻
Thank you!
谢谢
Aunt Jackie, we're not supposed to take sides.
杰基阿姨 我们不应该站边
You're messing up the poll.
你把民♥意♥调查搞砸了
I know. I get it.
我知道 我懂了
Ohh, here we go!
你可真行啊
Oh, I figured you'd show up.
我就知道你会来的
I'll make up the couch for you.
我帮你把沙发铺好
I just need some help.
我只是需要帮助
Oh, sure.
是的
Right after I get Dad out of his depression,
那等我把老爸带出绝望
do the laundry,
洗衣服
make an ice-age diorama of Illinois
为马克的课程
for Mark's class.
做一个伊利诺伊冰河模型之后啊
Maybe while I'm helping everybody,
也许在我帮助所有人的时候
I can strap a broom to my ass and sweep the kitchen.
我还可以把扫帚绑在屁♥股♥上 拖干净厨房♥的地
I can put these socks in a ball for you.
我可以帮你把这些袜子团成球
Oh, thanks. That was the thing
谢谢 这真是我最
I was most concerned about.
担心的事情
All right, what's up?
好吧 怎么了
I need you and Dad to go to church,
我需要你和老爸去教堂
and I need you to bring Mark and Harris.
我还需要你带上马克和哈里斯
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表