剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
W-What were you doing?
你在干什么
You were way too hard on him.
你对他太严厉了
Wait.
等等
Do I hear the faint whir of a helicopter circling your child?
我听到一架直升机在你的孩子上空嗡嗡盘旋吗
I am not being overprotective. You made my son cry.
我不是过度保护 你让我儿子哭了
I am sorry that he cried,
我很抱歉他哭了
but he needed to hear that he screwed up.
但他需要听到他搞砸了
How else does a kid learn?
小孩子还能怎么学习呢
Oh, I don't know.
我哪知道
Uh, encouragement, positive role models.
鼓励他 正面的榜样
Cash, if you're tired.
钱 如果你累了的话
Mark's a sensitive kid.
马克是个敏感的孩子
He responds better to being rewarded.
如果被奖励的话 他的反应会更好
Yeah, well, the problem with rewarding everything
每件事都奖励的问题在于
is it's the same as rewarding nothing.
那跟没奖励是一样的
You want me to give him a trophy
你想让我为他演奏指关节之歌♥
for playing "The Knuckle Song"?
给他发个奖杯吗
Uh, no, but I didn't expect you to be the "Whiplash" guy.
不 但我没想到你是爆裂鼓手里的那家伙
Look, coddling Mark
听着 溺爱马克
is not gonna prepare him for the real world.
不会让他对现实世界做好准备
I think I'm preparing him just fine.
我想我让他做好准备了
How? By teaching him that he can half-ass things
怎么准备的 通过教他可以在半途而废的同时
and still succeed in life?
还能在生活中取得成功
Hey, Mark is not a half-asser! That's Harris!
马克才不是半途而废的人 哈里斯 才是
And you know what? You're fired.
你知道吗 你被解雇了
It's gonna take me 10 minutes to break all this stuff down.
我要花10分钟才能把这些东西都取下来
It might be a little awkward unless you help.
如果你不帮忙的话 站在这儿可能会有点尴尬
That's another way to go.
那也是个办法
Emilio, right?
你是埃米利奥吗
Yes. And you're Becky's papá.
对 你是贝基的爸爸
Uh, she does not want me in the life of the baby
她不想让我参与到孩子的生活中
and you are here to fight me and drive me away.
所以你是要打我 把我赶走
I'm not here to fight.
我不是来打架的
Oh, good, good.
那就好 那就好
You have the face of a kind but violent man.
你的脸很善良但很暴♥力♥的人
Jackie tells me you want to help with the baby.
杰基告诉我你想帮宝宝
Yes.
是的
What kind of work can you do?
你能做什么呢
Oh, I-I can build cars, make furniture,
我能造汽车 做家具
work in a factory.
在工厂工作
Sadly, all those jobs went to Mexico.
遗憾的是 这些工作都去了墨西哥
You ever hang drywall?
你挂过板墙吗
Of course. Any estúpido could hang drywall.
当然 任何愚蠢的人都能挂板墙
Well, that's about as good as an interview gets.
这差不多就是面试的全部内容了
How would you like a second job hanging drywall for me?
你想不想再给我做一份挂板墙的工作
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
I... I accept.
我接受
Oh, and also, por favor, uh,
还有 请
my speaking is not so good.
我英语讲的不是很好
In Spanish, "estúpido" means "a smart and respected man."
在西班牙语中 傻是指一个聪明且受人尊重的人
Look, I got to be honest with you.
实话实说吧
I don't like the way you got here.
我难以接受你来到这个国家的方式
You broke the law
这是违法的
and you could be putting me in a bad situation,
这会让我也处于一个尴尬的境地
but I want to help my daughter, so I have to help you.
但是我想帮助我的女儿 因此我不得不帮你
I understand.
我明白
I expect you to give a good portion
我希望你能把大部分
out of your paycheck to Becky and the baby.
薪水给贝基
Yes, yes, of course.
没问题 没问题 肯定的
Okay.
那太好了
Here's the address.
这是地址
And I will see you tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m.
那就明早6点见
I will be there. Okay.
我会准时到的 好的
Oh, and for the record,
哦 先说好
if we were gonna fight, I'd mop the floor with you.
如果我们要干一架的话 我肯定会把你按在地上当抹布使
Hey.
嘿
How was soccer practice?
足球训练怎么样
Okay.
挺好的
Listen, um...
听着 嗯
I know what happened with Ben this afternoon,
我知道你跟本闹了点矛盾
and I don't want you to worry.
我不想你担心
I canceled the piano lessons.
所以我把钢琴课取消了
What? Why would you do that? Huh?
啥 你为什么要这么做 有没有搞错
I had a "You're welcome" all loaded up and ready to go.
我已经准备好接受你的感谢了
I don't want to stop the lessons.
我想去上课
Call Ben and get him back.
打给本叫他回来
But he made you cry.
但他都把你弄哭了
No, he didn't.
才不是 他没有
I cried because I was mad at myself.
我哭是因为生自己的气
He's trying to help me get into the orchestra
他想帮忙把我弄进管弦乐队
and I didn't practice my scales.
我没有练习音阶
Yeah, but you taught yourself a song.
是吗 但是你自学了一首歌♥
That's pretty great.
这很棒呀
You think everything I do is great.
你觉得我做什么都很棒
So when you say it, it doesn't mean anything.
所以你这么说的时候 一点意义都没有
Oh, well, if you'll remember that for Mother's Day,
噢 好吧 如果你母亲节还记得这句话的话
I'd like to see that in glitter.
写在闪闪发光的卡片上给我吧
You got to call him back.
你得把他叫回来
Um, how about you call him
嗯 这样吧 你打给他
and tell him you want to continue the lessons
说你还是想继续上课
even though your mom was mostly right
尽管你老妈基本上是对的
and made a lot of intelligent points?
也给出了很多正确的观点
Do the hard work, Mom.
打给本吧 妈咪
It's the only way you learn.
这样才能学到教训
Uh, you say I'm never critical? That was lame.
嗯 你说我从不挑剔 这不公平
That's a lie. It was very insightful.
我刚骗你的 你说的很有道理
It was great, like everything you do.
很棒 就跟你做的其它事一样
Dan!
丹
Oh, what now?
哦 又咋了
You big softy.
你个大傻子
I know you're taking a big risk with the union
我知道你雇佣埃米利奥对工会来说
by hiring Emilio, but I just want to tell you
是很大的风险 但我想告诉你
I think that you're the best!
我觉得你老好了
When the microwave dings,
微波炉响的时候
that's not only my popcorn but the end of your time.
不仅说明我的爆米花好了 也是你的时间到了
You might want to pick up the pace.
你还是怎么想想快点溜走吧
Okay. So, isn't Emilio wonderful?
好吧 埃米利奥是不是特好
Of course, I was the first person to see that in him,
当然了 我是第一个看到他优点的人
but now, while you...
但现在 当你
And that's all the time we have for today!
好了今天就到此为止了
Tune in tomorrow when Dan changes the locks.
明天丹换锁的时候请继续哦
What is wrong with you people?!
你们都有什么毛病
It's bad enough that Aunt Jackie invited Emilio to the party.
杰基阿姨邀请埃米利奥参加聚会已经很烦了
Now you're giving him a job?
现在你还给了他一份工作
I gave him a job so he could give you money,
我给他工作这样他就可以给你钱了
and... I see your point about Aunt Jackie.
当然了 我也认为你杰基阿姨做的不对
I told both of you to stop doing this.
我跟你们说不要再这么做了
Why are you pushing him into my life?
为什么你们非得把他强加到我的生活中
Because you're being stubborn and stupid.
因为你固执又愚蠢
I'm sorry. I'm a life coach.
我很抱歉 我是一个人生导师
You're being...
你
overly rooted and intelligent adjacent.
过于坚持又过于聪明了
What is your problem?
你是咋回事
You know what my problem is?
你知道我是怎么回事吗
I've been doing fine.
我一个人过的很好
So why should I start depending on somebody
所以我为什么要开始依赖
who might not be here when I need him?
某个当我需要他的时候却不在我身边的人
Look, nobody knows the future.
听着 没人能预料到未来
He could get deported tomorrow.
他明天可能会被驱逐出境
He could be around for another 20 years.
也可能还能在这里再呆个20年
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表