剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
but neither of her daughters inherited that?
但她的两个女儿都没有继承她的美貌吗
So strange being in this house without your mom.
你妈妈不在这儿还真是不适应啊
When you and I were having problems,
我们俩遇到问题的时候
she'd always take me aside and say,
她总是把我拉到一边跟我说
"David, I can't understand you when you're crying."
大卫 我真搞不懂你为什么要哭
Well, you were the daughter she always wanted.
是啊 你才是她一直想要的女儿啊
How you doing?
你怎么样
Up and down.
就那样吧
Well, things look like they're going really well with you and Blue.
看起来你跟布卢俩人一起还不错啊
Yeah. Thank you for being so accepting of it.
是啊 谢谢你能接受这一切
Oh, yeah, no problem.
不是什么大事儿
Um... did you tell her
你有告诉她
that we slept together like three months ago?
我们三个月之前还上♥床♥了吗
I just need to know in case I mention it in passing.
我只是得知道以预防我万一不小心说出来
Please do not do that.
你可千万别说
Okay, but let's be brutally honest.
行吧 但是说实话
After we had sex, you were totally ready to ditch Blue.
在我们上完床之后 你都已经准备好甩了布卢了
Well...
这个嘛
It was great sex.
床上的是很不错
Yeah. It was.
对 确实是
Don't... Don't... confuse me.
不要 别迷惑我了
I-I really think I found something that works.
我觉得自己找到了合得来的人
Really? With her?
是吗 就她吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yes, I think I found my soulmate.
对 我觉得找到了灵魂伴侣
That's great.
那很棒啊
I mean, I just wanted clarity.
我是说 我只是想搞清楚
As long as we're clear, it's great.
我们弄清楚 就好了
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
Oh, me. Yeah. Hi. Hi, son.
叫我 对 嗨 宝贝儿
What happened to your socks and shoes?
你们的鞋和袜子哪去了
We're grounding.
我们在赤脚行走
Harris and I are gonna do it this weekend with Blue.
哈里斯和我打算这周末和布卢一起去赤脚行走
She says it's a way to be more connected to Mother Earth.
她说这是一种和地球母亲更加亲近的方式
Uncle David's girlfriend, Blue, says God is in the dirt.
大卫叔叔的女朋友 布卢说 上帝隐于泥土中
You replaced this wonderful woman
你把这么棒的一个女人
with "God is in the dirt" woman?
换成了那个嚷嚷 上帝隐于泥土中 的女人
Great to see you, Geena.
很高兴见到你 吉娜
I see the war has softened you.
看来战争让你更温柔了
Hello, everyone. Name's Becky.
大家好 我是贝基
Not gonna lie, I'm also the boss's daughter.
不骗你们 我还是老板的女儿
Just because I may own this business one day
就算我将来可能会继承家业
should not affect how you treat me.
你们也不用对我有特殊照顾
Good morning, Miss Healy.
早上好 希利小姐
Nice to see you on time for your first day.
很高兴你第一天上班就很准时
What's in here?
这里面是啥
Water.
水啊
Water has bubbles when you shake it.
水的话摇一下里面应该有气泡
There's no bubbles when I shake this.
然而我摇它的时候完全没气泡
This vodka?
这是伏特加
Oh, my God.
我的天
Okay...
好吧
Who put vodka in my water bottle?
谁往我瓶子里倒伏特加了
Dwight?
德怀特 是你吗
So not cool, man.
这一点也不好玩 姐们
Guys, would you go out and unload my truck?
各位 你们出去把车卸了怎么样
Thanks.
谢了
What the hell's going on?
这到底怎么回事
It's 6:30 in the morning.
这才早上六点半啊
Sorry, Dad.
我错了 爸爸
I usually take a shot
我经常在餐厅打工之前
before I start at the restaurant.
就喝一杯酒的
Sober Becky wasn't getting really good tips.
清醒的贝基不太能拿得到小费啊(提示)
Here's a tip...
那我提示一点
if somebody gets hurt on this job,
如果有人出了工伤
I lose my license.
我就会失去营业执照
That's why I have a zero-tolerance policy
这也是我对喝酒实行零容忍♥
for alcohol!
政策的原因
And the union's okay with that?
工会对此没意见吗
Is this going to be a problem?
这有问题吗
Okay, fine.
没有
Sober Becky it is.
那我就做清醒的贝基好咯
We'll all get to know her together.
我们一起见识见识这个她吧
How come those glasses are still full?
为什么杯子还是满的
Señoritas' night.
女士之夜
I-I want to have fun.
我想玩一玩
I just keep thinking about how David and his crazy girlfriend
我只是一直在想大卫和他的疯子女友怎么
are playing house with my kids.
和我的孩子玩过家家呢
Well, you're here, you're out,
你都到这儿了 都出来了
you're two shots away from losing Darlene
你再喝两杯就能
and discovering...
放飞自我
Dah-leenah!
嗨起来了
Look, I know it's hard to hear,
听着 我知道这听起来很不爽
but David found someone, and so should you.
但是大卫都找了别人 你也应该再找一个啊
There is a room full of guys here.
这里满满一屋子男人
And you're a catch.
你还这么优秀
You're an educated,
你是一个在兰福德这儿
diabetes-free woman in Lanford?
受过教育的 没有糖尿病的女人
There's only two of us.
这儿只有我们俩有这种条件
All right, let's make this a drinking game.
好了 我们做个喝酒游戏吧
Every time we spot a guy who looks like
每次我们找到一个看起来
he doesn't have a job, we take a drink,
像是没工作的人 我们就喝一杯
and then you'll have the courage
然后你就有勇气去
to approach the ones who do.
接近那些有工作的人了
I'm in.
算我一个
Plaid shirt at two o'clock. Check it out.
两点钟方向穿格子衫的那个 看看他
He's wearing a watch with a leather band.
他戴了一块皮革表带的手表
Yeah, but nobody wears a watch anymore.
但现在没人戴表了
That means he can't afford a phone.
也就说明他买♥♥不起手♥机♥
No job!
他没工作
That guy's stitches are even.
那个人伤口缝的很均匀呢
Them there's doctor stitches.
那是医生的手法
Healthcare... job!
他有保险 肯定也有工作
If you're not gonna hit that, I will.
如果你不去的话 我就去了啊
Okay, this is pathetic.
真可悲啊
Hunting for men or our lives aren't complete?
难道不找男人我们的生活就不完整了吗
We're better than that.
我们应该没这么可悲吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Sorry.
抱歉
Can I buy you a drink?
我能请你喝一杯吗
Oh, hi. Yeah, sure.
你好 好啊 没问题
Gin and tonic?
金汤力鸡尾酒可以吗
Yes.
可以
While you're doing that,
你调你的酒
I'm gonna get the 411 on Stitches for ya.
我去给你搞一下那个有医保的哥们的电♥话♥
Uh, two gin and tonics, please.
来两杯金汤力鸡尾酒 谢谢
I'm sorry. W-What kind of gin do you prefer?
忘问了 你喜欢加哪种杜松子酒
Oh, you choose.
你选吧
Sure, yeah, yeah.
好的 好的
Sometimes the man chooses.
有时候就是该男士选
Uh, well...
额
Let's see, they got the one with the fancy English guard guy.
我看看啊 他们这里有那种加高级英国警卫员的酒
But, you know, once you put the tonic in,
但是 一旦加了汤力水进去
it most likely is gonna taste the same anyway.
尝起来味道也就都差不多了
You know what?
你猜怎么着
We should probably be looking at tonics.
我们应该看看汤力水
Uh, d-do you have a list of tonics?
你有汤力水的清单吗
Two English guard guys and your best tonic.
两杯英国警卫员和最好的汤力水的
Y-You're not with somebody, right?
你没男朋友 对吧
Oh, no, I was, but that was, like,
不 我有 但那是过去式了
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表