剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
Not even close.
那就算了吧
Hey, let's celebrate, huh?
嘿 我们来庆祝吧 嗯
Dinner's on me.
晚餐我请
Desperate and hungry,
绝望又饥饿地
he... lunged for his phone.
他扑向了自己的手♥机♥
Okay.
好吧
Now you're just being a jerk.
现在你就是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, it's busy.
哦 占线
Well, I think I speak
好吧 我觉得当我说
for everyone in the Internet Department
我想出去吃晚饭的时候
when I say I think we can go out for dinner.
是代表我们整个互联网部门说的
What do you like?
你想吃什么
Uh, Chinese?
嗯 中国菜
I could go for some shrimp fried rice.
我想吃虾仁炒饭
Um...
嗯
You probably... You probably don't know this.
你可能 你可能不知道
Uh, most of the shrimp we eat isn't processed ethically,
我们吃的大部分虾都没有不是通过人道方式加工的
so you don't want to get that.
所以还是不要吃这个吧
You're confused.
你搞错了
You thought I was a child,
你以为我是个孩子
when I'm actually a grown-ass adult.
其实我是个成年人的
Yeah. I-I didn't mean to push. That's not who I am.
好吧 我不想 不想强迫你 那不是我
Oh, great.
哦 太好了
Let's go.
我们走吧
Hope you like 'em thick.
希望你喜欢浓稠一点的
I just about burned out the motor.
马达快烧坏了
We're gonna need spoons.
我们需要几把勺子
So, when you and Mom found out
所以 当你跟妈妈发现
you were gonna have me, did you freak out?
怀上我的时候 你们有吓坏了吗
Only a little.
有一点
We didn't know how bad you were gonna turn out.
我们不知道你长大后会变得这么糟糕啊
The truth is, I remember thinking,
事实上 我记得我当时想
"Oh, my God. I got to be a grown-up now.
噢 天呐 我现在要成为一个大人了
I got to buy life insurance, mutual funds, save for college."
我买♥♥了人寿保险 共同基金以及为上大学攒钱
But after a couple of years, that panic goes away.
但几年后 我就不再害怕
And you just forget about that stuff.
然后就忘了这回事
At least you had Mom to go through it with.
至少你有妈妈陪你经历这一段
Yeah.
没错
Two parents isn't the worst thing in the world to have.
有两个父母并不是世界上最糟糕的事情
Just doing milkshakes now, Dad.
老爸 现在闭上你的嘴喝奶昔就好了
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表