剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
You're right.
说得没错
I'm gonna get my phone
我去拿手♥机♥
and find someone to cover my shift.
然后找个人替我值班
I'm gonna do what's right.
我要做对的事
You're too trusting! You might want to work on that!
你太容易相信别人了 你应该解决一下这个问题哈
Hey, you and Aunt Becky need to make up.
你和贝基婶婶得和好
What if she died and the last thing you ever did was fight?
要是她死了 而你和她的最后一件事就是吵架呢
Are you thinking about
你是在想
how you and Granny Rose fought a lot
你在罗斯祖母去世前
before she died?
一直和她吵架吗
Kinda.
有一点
You know, families fight,
家人有时候会吵架
but we know that we always love each other.
但我们知道我们爱着彼此
And, plus, it's in all those letters
另外 罗斯祖母写给每个人的信
that Granny Rose left each one of us.
里面都有
Granny Rose wrote everyone a letter?
罗斯祖母给每个人都写了信
Oh, God. Maybe not everyone.
天哪 也许不是每个人
You suck!
你真讨厌
I might die tomorrow. Don't be mean.
我也许明天就死了 别太刻薄了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Roseanne always wanted to do this,
罗斯安妮一直都想洗沙发来的
and so I thought that with all the company that we've had recently
所以我想鉴于最近我们家里来了那么多客人
and the prior 40 years of unattended filth,
加上过去40年都没有处理的污秽
um, this would be a good time to fulfill her dream.
这是实现她梦想的好机会
Uh, when will it be dry?
那什么时候能干啊
I was gonna zone out in front of the TV for a bit.
我还打算看着电视眯一会呢
Uh, it takes, uh, three to five days.
大概要三到五天吧
I thought about what I said,
我想了下我说的话
and I realized it was insulting and dismissive.
我现在知道特别不尊重人特别侮辱
I see that now,
我现在明白了
because I need a ride to work.
是因为我需要有人送我去上班
Sorry for your loss. It's on the house.
抱歉你失去了家人 这瓶免费
I appreciate it.
谢谢
Um, does your sympathy extend to close friends?
你的同情心也能延伸到好朋友身上吗
No.
不能
This is domestic.
这是本地啤酒啊
My loss is deeper than that.
我的悲伤辣么大
I think it goes all the way to Germany.
我需要德国进口啤酒好不
You got it.
没问题
Dad?
爸爸
What is this?
这是啥
What's it look like?
你觉得是啥
It looks like a lawsuit.
我觉得这会被告的好吗
You can't do this.
你不能这样啊
I-I just took it off the side of your truck.
我刚从你卡车上弄下来
People are taking pictures.
大家都在拍照呢
That's the point. Put it back.
这就是重点啊 放回去
Look, I know that you're upset,
我知道你很难过
but this isn't gonna help.
但这样起不到什么作用的
It's helping me.
对我有作用啊
Now, I can either do this
要么我就这样做
or drive my truck through her house.
要么我也可以直接把车撞到她家去
Don't.
别啊
My boyfriend did that,
我男朋友就这么干了
and he's having so much trouble getting his license back.
现在想把驾照弄回来可费劲了
Thank you. Let's go, Chuck.
谢谢 走了 查克
The, um, "truck through the house" thing,
“把车撞进别人家”那个东西
that's just an expression, right?
只是个比喻吧
Grandpa, this is Enrique and Joey.
祖父 这是恩里克还有乔伊
Hello, men.
你们好
Listen, you guys can play in here.
你们可以在这里玩
I got stuff to do in the garage.
我车♥库♥还有事情要干
You don't have to go.
你不用走啊
They're leaving 'cause they have to do homework.
他们要走了 还有作业要写
They just came in to get a drink.
他们就是来喝一杯
Really sorry to hear about your wife, Mr. Conner.
很抱歉你失去了老婆 康纳先生
Thank you, son.
谢谢 孩子
People die. What are you gonna do?
世事无常 你能怎么办啊
Seen a little too much action in Nam, Joey?
你是在越南打过仗吧 乔伊
See you tomorrow.
明天见了
Hey, that's our cup.
那是我们家的杯子啊
All right.
好的吧
I'll be out in the garage, buddy.
我去车♥库♥了 孩子
Okay.
好的
Can I ask you something first?
那我能先问你一个问题吗
Sure, if it's quick.
好吧 快点问
Granny Rose and I were talking about
我跟罗斯祖母在说那个
this field trip I'm going on Friday,
周五要去的实地考察旅行呢
and we never got to finish.
一直没讨论完
There's these two kids who want me to sit next to them on the bus,
有俩孩子 都想让我在校车上跟他们坐在一起
and she was gonna help me figure out who to pick,
她本来要帮我选跟谁坐一起的
'cause whoever I sit next to,
因为不管我选谁
it kind of means I like them.
好像都表示我喜欢他
This doesn't sound quick.
这个问题可不快
Are any of them boys?
这俩里面有男孩吗
Yeah... Enrique and Joey.
有的 就是恩里克和乔伊
Would you like to talk about death some more?
要不我们还是再聊聊死亡吧
I just need to make a decision right away.
我就需要现在做个决定
It's really important.
真的很重要
I got to be honest with you, pal.
我跟你说实话 小伙子
There's a reason that your mom and Aunt Becky
你妈和贝基阿姨这种事
went to Grandma for all this stuff.
都去找祖母说是有原因的
It's a measure of my deep affection for you
我只能在我离开之前说
that I haven't run out of the room already.
我很爱你 对你表示深深的同情
Grandpa Dan?
丹祖父
Yeah?
又咋了
Did you ever like a boy?
你喜欢过男孩吗
No.
没
Does it bother you that I do?
那我喜欢男孩你会觉得不得劲吗
No!
不会啊
I was kind of waiting for you to tell me about it.
我还一直等你告诉我呢
Sorry I took so long.
抱歉这么久才说啊
Okay, don't let it happen again.
好吧 下次别再发生了
I hope everyone is enjoying the movie.
大家都很喜欢这部电影吧
I'm having a blast sitting on this hard chair,
我坐在这个硬木椅子上
paying bills on a plastic tray
垫着从老家自助餐偷来的
stolen from Hometown Buffet.
托盘算账真是开心死了
At least you don't have a wet ass from sitting on the couch.
最起码你没有因为坐在沙发上屁♥股♥湿掉啊
Oh, did I forget to tell you Aunt Jackie washed the couch?
我是不是忘了告诉你杰基阿姨洗了沙发
You could've told me.
你本可以告诉我的
Yes, I could have.
可以的啊
I'm gonna go get some more coffee.
我去再拿点咖啡
Anybody?
有人一起吗
I'll go with you.
我跟你去
Don't touch anything. I've got a system.
啥也别动 我这都是成系统的
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
I am making life easier,
我在让生活容易一点
with a kitchen work-triangle concept
用一个电视上看来的
that I saw on TV.
厨房♥三角工作理念
So, the flow should be
工作的韵律应该是从
from the refrigerator to the stove to the sink.
冰箱到炉子到水槽
Therefore, the coffee maker,
所以呢 因为咖啡机
which needs milk from the fridge,
需要冰箱里的牛奶
coffee from a canister next to the stove,
咖啡豆是从从炉子旁边的罐子里拿出来的
and water from the sink,
然后水是从池子里出来的
should be in the geometric heart of the triangle,
所以咖啡机应该放在三角形的中♥央♥
which is...
也就是
right here.
这里
Where do we plug it in?
那怎么插电啊
Yeah. Yeah.
对啊
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表