剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
but with much-needed diversity.
但是就是男猪脚有点多
Well, Ramon's the manager.
好吧 拉蒙是经理
Is it wrong to tell him he's the father
仅仅因为他有更好的条件
just because he's in a better position
来帮助孩子就告诉他
to shell out a few bucks to help with the baby?
他是父亲 这是不对的吧
You are a mother. You do what's best for the baby.
你是孩子妈妈 你知道怎么着对孩子是好的
Go, Ramon!
去吧 告诉拉蒙
Um, Ramon?
拉蒙
The Sprite's low on CO2.
雪碧里二氧化碳不多了
Also, hey, I'm pregnant, and you're the father.
另外还有 我怀孕了 孩子是你的
I know because I haven't been with any other men.
我清楚这一点是因为我没和别的男人乱搞过
It's not mine.
不会是我的
Normal reaction.
正常反应
No one feels it can happen to them.
没人会觉得这事会发生在自己身上
But here we are.
但是事实就是这样
And I'm sure you'll do the right thing
我知道你会通过在金钱上给我帮助
by helping me financially.
来做正确的事情的
I had a vasectomy.
我已经结扎了
Ironically, that used to be music to my ears.
讽刺的是 之前我一直觉得这个消息很棒的
I assume I'm working holidays for a while.
那我估计节假日我得多上点班了
It's the busboy.
是后厨工的
Well, think!
想想吧
There's got to be somebody else you slept with
肯尼跟你上过床的人里面
that's got money.
还有土豪吧
Hey. It is told to me,
有人告诉我
um, you have my baby?
你怀了我的孩子
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Ramon.
拉蒙
He said it is me.
他说是我的
This is gonna get complicated.
事情变复杂了
Could you help me out?
你能帮帮我吗
The only thing I know how to say in Spanish is "Yes."
因为我会说的唯一一个西语单词就是 是的
Yeah, I figured that out.
是吧 我已经料到了
Just tell him the truth.
把实情告诉他吧
Oh, sí.
哦 是的
Oh, he wants to take care of the baby.
哦 他说愿意照顾这个婴儿
The rest, I'm... I don't... I...
剩下的 我 我不知道
Muchos gracias.
非常感谢
No baby help, por favor.
不用你帮忙了不过
No.
不行的
He's not giving up,
他坚持要照顾孩子
but first, he's going to fix the Sprite.
但首先 他要先去搞一下没气的雪碧
That must be hard for you to do this type of work.
做这种工作对你来说肯定很难
You're a good man, Emilio. And I can help you.
你是一个有责任心的人 埃米利奥 我能帮你
Not only am I Lanford's leading certified life coach,
我不仅是兰福德的首席认证人生导师
I can also teach you English.
我还能教你英语
Gracias.
多谢
Mm.
好吧
Hey, Becky.
嘿 贝基
Hey, Maria. Hey, Bridget.
嘿 玛丽亚 嘿 布丽奇特
Are you guys ready to order?
你们准备好点餐了吗
Yeah, two taco combos, please.
是的 请来两份墨西哥卷套餐
And three margaritas.
三杯玛格丽特
Throw in a margarita for yourself.
给你自己倒一杯玛格丽塔吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm experiencing a miracle.
奇迹正在我身上发生呢
It's a very small gesture.
这真的微不足道
It's like $2, and they're mostly ice.
才2刀 大部分还是冰块
I can't drink. I'm pregnant.
我不能喝酒 我怀孕了
Becky! I'm so happy for you!
贝基 我真为你开心
You should be happy.
你应该开心
We've been trying for years,
我们尝试了两年了
but Maria has a tilted uterus,
但玛丽亚的子♥宫♥是倾斜的
and I'm shooting blanks.
我也射不出来精♥液♥
I don't know if I can afford this baby.
我不知道自己能不能养得起这个孩子
I just lost my second job, the dad can't help,
我刚丢了第二份工作 孩子他爸也帮不上忙
and...
还有
... I just...
我只是
Oh, honey, it's gonna be okay.
哦 亲爱的 会好起来的
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们
Let me get you your drinks.
我去把你们的酒端过来
This might sound kind of cold,
这听起来可能有点残酷
but I want her baby.
但我想要她的孩子
Maria, we're not dingoes.
玛丽亚 我们是人不是狗
But Becky might be the perfect person.
但贝基可能是最合适的人选
I mean, we know her, she knows us.
我是指 我们了解她 她也了解我们
She could even still be involved in the baby's life.
她甚至可以参与孩子以后的人生
It's good for everybody.
这对大家来说都好
It's a huge decision for us that we shouldn't take lightly.
这对我们来说是一个重大的决定 我们不能掉以轻心
Let me pound some margaritas, and we'll talk about it.
让我先喝个几杯玛格丽塔 我们再来谈这件事
It's a little rough, but check it out.
有点粗糙 但你还是看看吧
"Driven by years of closed doors and systematic oppression,
在多年的紧闭大门和系统性压力的驱使下
Eddie Ray Garrett lunged at the gas station cashier,
埃迪·雷·加勒特扑向那个
who ended Eddie's career of crime
加油站的收银员
with a full...
奋勇而上 毫不畏惧
UNICEF can to the temple."
终结了其犯罪生涯
The title is "Give Till It Hurts."
题目是无私奉献
Pretty great, right?
很棒 对吧
No!
不是
Very great?
非常棒吗
You have overestimated
你高估了
the reading level of our audience.
读者的阅读水平
Okay? Uh...
好吗
You ever seen "Frankenstein"? Yeah.
你看过科学怪人吗 当然
Okay, that's the reading level of our audience.
那才是我们读者的阅读水平
And not the doctor... the creature.
不是教授的水平 是怪物
I'll give you till "he lunged at the cashier,"
你可以讲到他扑向收银员这里
but then we're out.
后面的就算了
Okay, but let's just say
没问题 假设
we raise the quality of the writing.
我们提高了写作质量
Then we get the doctor and the creature,
那我们就能收获教授和怪物这样的观众
and we increase our ad revenue.
我们就能提高我们的广♥告♥收入
Look.
听着
You're clearly intelligent
很明显你很聪明
and have an... obnoxious kind of integrity.
还有一种令人讨厌的正直
That is dangerously close to a compliment.
这是一种危险的赞美啊
Well, you can consider it one if you want.
如果你想的话你可以这么理解
It wasn't meant that way.
但我可没在赞美你
And you are remarkably stubborn and self-sabotaging.
你非常固执且自暴自弃
I was wondering when you were gonna notice.
我还在想你什么时候才会发现呢
Seriously, you've built something great here.
说真的 你在这里创造了一些很厉害的东西
It's fascinating, it's macabre.
这很有意思 但也很可怕
But you just haven't even started
但你甚至还没开始
to exploit it properly yet.
好好利用它
That's where I keep my paper clips.
那是我放回形针的地方
And a dead moth, apparently.
很明显还有一只死飞鹅
Look, here's the thing.
听着 事情是这样的
The colorful writing is just the start.
辞藻华丽的写作只是一个开始
There is so much more we can do here.
我们还有很多能做的去提升它
For example, I can create a website for us.
比如说 我可以帮我们建个网站
That's a great way to attract younger readers.
这是一个很好的吸引年轻读者的方法
You know how to create a website?
你知道怎么做网站吗
I do. I can have it up and running in two weeks.
是的 我能在两周内建好并运行
Okay.
好吧
Here's what I'll do.
这就是我想要做的
You are now the managing editor
现在我宣布你是新成立的
in charge of our new Internet Department.
互联网部门的主编
And...
还有
And you get 10% of all the income you generate.
你可以拿到你负责那部分百分之十的收入
Oh. And I have complete creative control.
哦 我绝对有创造性的组织能力
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表