剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
Hello, everybody!
大家好啊
Oh, hey, Aunt Jackie.
你好啊 杰姬阿姨
Haven't seen you in a while.
有段时间没见你了
You and Peter must be really hitting it off.
你和彼得真的很合得来啊
Uh, actually, my days are free.
其实 我过得很自♥由♥
You know Peter... he's got his classes
你也知道彼得 他还有
in early European culture,
早期欧洲文化课要上
and he's a falconer in training
他是文艺复兴大会上
at the Renaissance Faire.
正在接受训练的养鹰手
He wears tights.
他穿紧身衣
Kind of put me off at first,
一开始我有点反感
but now I dig it.
不过现在我很喜欢了
I don't get it.
我就不明白
It's just a bunch of smelly hippies
不就是一群臭臭的嬉皮士
running around eating giant turkey legs.
跑来跑去吃巨型火腿吗
Ooh, I was shot at by the Taliban
哦 我可是拼死被塔♥利♥班♥击中
so people could do that.
所以人们能才能那么做啊
Well, well, well, looky here,
好了 看这里
it's a letter from the City of Lanford. I know what that is
这是兰福德市发来的一封信函 我知道是什么
"Clean up your yard or we'll do it."
清理你们的院子否则我们就来清理
All right, gang,
好了 伙计们
anything you don't want, put in the yard.
有什么不想要的 都放到院子里区
Nope.
没有
It's a permit to start construction
这是在后院盖鸡舍的
on a backyard chicken coop.
施工许可证
Oh, I waited at the mailbox for two weeks
我等这封信都等了两个星期了
and it comes today.
今天可算是来了
This is gonna be great. I applied for this
这肯定会很棒 我申请的这个
so we could have eggs that are organic and healthy,
好让我们能吃上健康有机的鸡蛋
and think about how much money we're gonna save.
想想我们能节省多少钱
How big do you think our egg budget is?
你以为我们买♥♥鸡蛋的预算能有多少钱啊
No way we're doing this.
我们不会盖鸡舍的
You won't even know it's here. I'll handle everything.
肯定不会碍着你的事儿 我会处理所有事情
Except, of course, building it.
当然了 除了盖鸡舍
You'd have to do that.
必须是你来盖
We don't need to build anything.
我们什么也不用盖
I think the chickens will be plenty warm right in here.
我想母鸡们在这儿的话会很温暖的
Hi.
大家好
Hi, kids. How was school today?
孩子们 今天在学校怎么样啊
And wouldn't coming home be even better
如果你们回家就能看到
if you had your very own chicken coop?
自己的鸡舍是不是会更好
We're getting a chicken coop?
我们要有鸡舍了吗
I want that so bad!
我一直想要一个
What is it?
鸡舍是什么啊
Mary, what would you name your chicken?
玛丽 你要给你的小鸡起个什么名字
Don't.
别
Cornflakes. I love her so much already!
叫她玉米片吧 我已经爱上她了
Please, Grandpa?
求你了 姥爷
We don't have any pets.
我们都没有自己的宠物
I have no way to pay forward the love you give me.
我根本没有途径来传递你对我付出的爱
Please, Grandpa Dan?
求你了 丹爷爷
Fine.
好吧
I'll build you a chicken coop.
我给你们盖鸡舍
Well, if we don't make the hillbilly hall of fame now,
好吧 要是我们都没进乡巴佬的名人堂什么的
I don't know what else we can do.
我不知道谁还能配得上
Is Aunt Jackie picking me up soon?
杰姬阿姨要来接我了吗
Pretty soon.
快来了吧
Now that you're done with the tables,
现在既然你已经擦完了桌子
I'm gonna let you marry all the ketchups.
我可以让你把半瓶的番茄酱都倒满哦
No kid has been allowed to do that before.
之前可没有孩子能这么做
We're reading "Tom Sawyer" this year.
我们今年读书课读的是汤姆索亚历险记
I know what you're doing.
我知道你是在搞什么把戏
You know, I was as smart as you, and look what happened!
知道吗 我小时候跟你一样聪明 看看我现在混成啥了
Mark ready to go?
马克准备走了吗
Not yet. He's having fun!
还没有 他玩的可高兴了
Let him stay a bit.
让他再玩儿一会儿
Whatcha got there? Huh? It's just a quiz.
这是什么 就是个测验
"Are you financially ready to start a family?"
小测验之你经济上是否准备好面临家庭了
I love these quizzes!
我爱这些测验题
Did you know I'm a woman other women hate?
你知道我是个不招其他女人待见的女人吗
I know it's just a dumb magazine quiz,
我知道这只是个愚蠢的杂♥志♥测验
but I'm really stressed about being able to afford a baby.
但是我真的开始担心自己能不能负担起一个孩子了
Do you have six months of emergency savings?
你有能维持六个月的紧急存款吗
Who has that?
谁会有这种存款
I'm a single working mom.
我是个单身工作的妈妈
I'm gonna need day care, I'm gonna need insurance,
我会需要日托 还需要保险
I'm gonna need baby furniture.
还会需要宝宝的用具
That's not counting unexpected things.
这根本不算是意料之外的情况啊
Like what? I don't know. They're unexpected!
那是什么 我不知道 根本预料不到嘛
Look, I did the whole quiz.
我把这个测验都做完了
I am completely financially unprepared
对于生孩子这件事儿我在经济上
to have a baby... I'm screwed.
毫无准备 我完蛋了
Look how much money you're saving
想想你怀孕的时候不能喝酒
by not drinking while you're pregnant.
会省下多少钱啊
What's that?
这算什么啊
You know, 600, 700 bucks a month.
一个月得有六七百块吧
Is that really how much you think I drink?
你真觉得我一个月能喝这么多酒吗
That is so hurtful.
太伤人了
That's like $20 a day.
算下来一天就20块呢
Huh, it might be that much.
可能还真有这么多
Maybe more.
也许更多
Yeah, I'm just saying.
是吧 我就说吧
You know, you're doing really good not drinking for the baby.
知道吧 怀孩子不喝酒这一点你做的真的很不错了
How many days has it been?
已经坚持多少天了
21 brutal days.
残酷的21天啊
But, you know, working at a bar and serving drinks all day
但是你知道吗 在酒吧工作整天给大家提供酒水
really keeps my mind off it.
真的很能转移我的注意力
The ketchups are married.
番茄酱都已经灌满了
Oh, somebody wrote "Aunt Becky sucks"
哦 有人在墙上写着 贝基阿姨
on the wall back there.
就是个垃圾
Could've been anybody.
也不知道谁写的
See you later. Bye, Aunt Becky.
再见了 再见 贝基阿姨
Oh, Andrea!
安德莉亚
Jackie! Hi. I saw you on Facebook.
杰姬 你好呀 我看到你脸书动态了
Congratulations on the baby!
恭喜啊 喜得贵子
Thank you so much. That really means a lot.
很感谢你 你的祝福对我来说真的很重要
I'm sorry I had to block you.
我很抱歉把你拉黑了
Yeah, no, I get it.
不 我明白
I get it.
我明白
I'm a woman other women hate.
我就是个不招女人待见的人嘛
Great catching up. Yeah.
很开心见到你 是啊
Andrea. Hey! Hey, Becky.
安德莉亚 贝基
What are you doing here?
你到这儿干什么来了
Oh, well, I saw your Instagram post
哦 我看到你ins上发的
about the drink of the month.
这个月的招牌酒了
Candy-cane margarita sounded fantastic,
拐杖糖玛格丽塔听起来很不错
so I came down.
所以我就来了
It's really just a regular margarita
其实就是普通的玛格丽塔
with a little crushed-up Altoid in it.
加了一点压碎的阿尔卑斯棒棒糖
Come on, you didn't come all the way here
得了吧 你不会就为了杯喝的
just for a drink. Truth?
大老远跑来吧 事实是
I wanted to talk to you.
我想跟你说话了
Why me?
为什么找我
When we were going through the surrogacy together,
当我们一起经历代♥孕♥时
I always felt like I could talk to you
我总是觉得我能找你聊聊
and you wouldn't judge me.
你也不会轻易评判我
Well, not to your face. That's not cool.
只是没当着你的面说 逊毙了
So what's wrong?
所以怎么了
Remember how bad I wanted a baby?
还记得我多想要个孩子吗
Yeah.
记得
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表