剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
Just so you know, I had the chicken tacos last night,
我先说一下 我昨晚吃了墨西哥鸡肉脆卷
and my stomach's doing some rsaults.
现在我胃里有点翻江倒海的
But our specials look good.
不过我们的今日特色不错
We have tilapia,
我们有罗非鱼
which is some kind of a greasy white fish...
就是一种油油的白色的鱼
... floating in cheese.
浮在芝士上面
Please don't make me carry that out here.
千万别让我去后厨把鱼端出来
Now that you mention it, that's exactly what I want.
既然你都说了 那我就要这个
I'm gonna go exotic tonight, Beck.
我今晚要尝试一下外国菜 贝基
I'll have the pupusas.
我要奶酪猪肉玉米饼
Take me away to El Salvador.
让我尝试一下萨尔瓦多的感觉吧
Look, that's fried,
那个是油炸的
and that's covered in some kind of chunky sauce.
上面还有各种浓厚的酱汁
I can't do that right now.
我现在一看那个就想吐
Oh, um...
好吧
You go first, Neil. I'm still looking.
你先点吧 尼尔 我还在看
Okay. Uh, I would love the three shrimp tacos.
我要三虾玉米饼
Pick something else.
选个别的吧
A lot of shrimp is peeled by Thai kids
很多虾仁都是被不得已做童工的
forced into slave labor,
泰国奴隶小孩剥的
so you think you're eating scampi,
你以为你只是在吃虾
but really you're exploiting children.
但其实你是在剥削童工
I got an idea. What if I just had one small shrimp taco,
这样吧 不如我就要一个小的虾仁玉米饼
and I feel bad about it?
然后心里暗暗自责好了
Have the chile relleno.
你点那个墨西哥炸辣椒吧
They're really good here. They're vegan.
可好吃了 还是素的
Yeah, I don't really like those.
我不喜欢吃那个
No, you will.
你会喜欢的
Could you guys hurry up?
你们能不能快点
I'm riding out this wave here.
我在努力抗争胃里的难过呢
I'll have a shrimp burrito,
我要虾仁玉米煎饼
and I'll have Neil's shrimp tacos.
还有尼尔的虾仁玉米脆饼
I don't know if it's those Thai kids' sweat or tears,
我不管那是不是充斥着泰国小孩的血和泪
but they're delicious.
但是真的太好吃了
Hey. I'm not buying this food poisoning thing.
我才不相信你是食物中毒了
I think you're hung over.
我觉得你在宿醉
I'm not hung over.
我没有宿醉
Hold on.
等下
You're gonna have to eat this way down there.
你坐到那边去吃这个吧
You and I are going to a meeting tonight.
咱俩今晚要去戒酒会了
So, Neil, what do you do for a living?
尼尔 你是干什么工作的
Uh, I'm a preschool teacher.
我是幼儿园老师
Preschool, huh?
幼教啊
What's that, like, playing with blocks and stuff?
那你都干嘛 每天搭积木啥的吗
Blocks and stuff?
搭积木啥的
Dan, they are so far beyond that now.
丹 现在谁还玩积木啊
Oh, no, actually, no, blocks are a big part of it.
不的 其实我们常常玩积木的
Oh, well, the old ways are still the best ways.
那看来有些经典是永不改变的啊
We try to inspire the children's imagination
我们想用一些非特殊的 性别中立的
with nonspecific, gender-neutral, tactile objects.
可触摸的东西来激发孩子们的想象力
Why would you do that when there's TV?
都有电视了要这些干啥啊
Excuse me. I just gotta go tinkle.
抱歉 我去嘘嘘一下
Sorry. It's a work term.
抱歉 工作习惯这么说了
He's great, right? Yeah.
他多棒啊 是啊
Does he remind you of anybody?
他有让你想起某人吗
Not really. Here's a clue,
没有啊 那我提示你一下
because I want you to figure it out.
因为我想让你自己想出来
David!
大卫啊
What?
啥
No... No way.
怎么可能啊
Two entirely different people.
他俩完全不一样啊
Wait, wait. That wasn't David?
等等 刚刚不是大卫吗
No!
不啊
She's controlling Neil
她控制尼尔
the same way she controlled David.
就跟控制大卫一毛一样啊
He has the same jumpy, scared eyes as David.
他也长了一双跟大卫一样神经质又吓人的眼睛
Are you sure that wasn't David?
你真的确定那不是大卫吗
Hey, sorry we're late.
抱歉我们来晚了
I had to get Harris to watch Mary and Mark.
我们得说服哈里斯帮忙看着玛丽和马克
We had to lie and tell her she'd get money for it.
我们得骗她是有钱拿的
That's gonna be a fight later.
一会估计要打一架了
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, Neil, this is my brother, D.J.,
尼尔 这是我弟弟迪吉
and his wife, Geena. Oh, hey.
和他老婆吉娜 你好
We were just talking about whether people
我们刚刚在说人们是不是喜欢
tend to date the same types over and over.
反复约会同一类型的人呢
What do you think? Oh, pbht, absolutely.
你怎么看 绝对的啊
For... For example, I used to have
比如说啊 我以前特别
a horribly self-destructive thing for dominant women.
对强势的女人有一种近乎自我毁灭的喜欢
They... Ugh.
他们就
They'd push me around, and I'd feel awful.
对我呼来喝去什么的 我感觉很不好
But I... I got over that.
不过现在没事了
By the way, I... I really need to apologize
而且啊 我真的要跟你道歉
for that whole shrimp thing. I...
就刚刚点虾仁的事情
I don't know who that guy was.
我都不知道刚刚的我是谁了
Oh, I think we all know who that was.
我们都知道这人是谁吧
"The Conners" is recorded
《康纳一家》是在
in front of a live studio audience.
现场观众录影棚前拍摄录制的
Just broke up with Neil.
我刚跟尼尔分手了
Ohh. How'd he take it?
他接受的如何啊
Uh, he was devastated
他伤心欲绝啊
until I told him that he wasn't.
直到我告诉他他其实并不伤心的
I can't believe I was about to make the same mistake again.
我真不敢相信我又要重蹈覆辙了
Well, it's never too late to change.
改变永远不算晚啊
I've found that vocalizing my feelings really helps.
我就发现大声说出我的想法很有帮助的
Last night, I suggested that Peter might want to get a job,
昨晚我建议皮特去找个工作吧
and he started packing his bags,
然后他就开始打包行李了
and I decided to vocalize
然后我又决定说出来
that I would do anything if he stayed,
我愿意做任何事只要他能留下来
and he stayed!
然后他就留下来了
That just seems like desperation.
你这就感觉很绝望了好吧
Mm. To the untrained eye.
你还嫩呢 你不懂
I could use a laugh. What's that?
我也想笑一笑 你笑啥呢
I needed something to read, so I grabbed
我想读点东西 所以我就买♥♥了
the new issue of Lock 'Em Up
便利店桌子上
off the counter at the AM-PM.
最新一♥期♥的《把他们关起来》
Ah, nothing says "fine literature"
便利店桌面上卖♥♥的
like the counter at the AM-PM.
都是些精美文学的书呢
No, it's a hoot.
不 很好玩的
They print the mug shots of all the arrests
他们打出了每个月在兰福德被逮捕的人
in Lanford every month.
的面部犯人照片呢
This woman shot her mother in her garage.
这女的在车♥库♥开枪把她妈打死了
She said she thought it was a weasel.
她说以为看到黄鼠狼了呢
Does it say if she got away with it?
上面有没有说这人被抓了没有
Oh, no. It doesn't matter.
不重要
I don't have a garage.
我又没有车♥库♥
Well, the mug shots are pretty,
监狱照还蛮好看的啊
but the real crime here is the writing.
不过文章写得真是太烂了
Oh, whoa. They're looking for a writer
他们要招聘有
with copy-editing experience. I have that.
文字编辑经验的人呢 我有啊
Yeah, but this is just sensationalist garbage
是啊 不过这就是任何人都能写的
anybody could write.
感觉论垃圾文章嘛
I know. I better get my résumé together real quick.
就是啊 我得赶紧把我简历弄好呢
Okay, everybody get in here.
大家都过来
I have news.
我有消息要宣布
All right, you're never gonna believe this,
你们肯定不敢相信的
but I wasn't nauseous at work because I was hung over...
我上班的时候恶心不是因为宿醉
Dad.
爸爸你错了
I was sick because...
我恶心是因为
I'm pregnant!
我怀孕了
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表