剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
Just money for medical bills, and after my fees come out,
只有医药治疗费 在付完我的律师费之后
you'll be just a little short.
你们收到的就没多少了
We're gonna be short? You promised us six figures.
没多少了 你当时承诺的可是六位数的赔款
Oh, I was hoping for six figures,
我确实希望会有六位数
but these guys are threatening to drag this out.
但这些人威胁说要一直打官司
It could take years.
有可能要打上好几年
I recommend you take the settlement.
我建议你们接受这个和解条件
God, this sucks. You know what?
天呐 烦死人了 你知道吗
You're the last person I ever hire off a gas pump.
你是我雇的最后一个当打气筒的人
We'll take the offer.
我们会接受和解的
No.
不行
You know what?
这样吧
If we're taking this, then D.J. has to keep his job.
如果要让我们接受和解 那迪吉就不能被解雇
That's the deal.
这是我们的条件
I can do that. Thanks.
我能帮你们谈好 谢了
Let me walk you out.
我来送你出去吧
You know, I just want you to know, I had every intention
我得告诉你 我本来是打算让你们
of sticking it to those guys for you.
坚持到底的
No, you didn't.
不 你没这么打算
You were looking for a fat settlement and a quick payout.
你想拿一份丰厚的和解金并快速解决这件事
They offered you half, and I got you more.
他们只提出赔偿一半 我替你们争取到了更多
In my book, that's a win.
在我看来 你们赢了
That's no win. You set us up.
我们才没有赢 这都是你设计好的
You made my family think that things were gonna work out for once,
你让我家人以为这一切都会好起来的
and then you bailed on us.
结果你却背叛了我们
I should have known better.
我应该早点想到的
No other lawyer would have done anything different.
其它律师也没法帮你做到更好了
That's the first honest thing you've said to me.
这是你对我说的第一句实话
Hey. You took a shot.
喂 你当时开了一枪
If you'd lost the arm,
如果你能丢掉一只手臂
I think you'd be in much better shape.
我猜你能更瘦一些
I have to go inside now
我得进屋去了
and tell my grandkids why I have to let them down.
告诉我的外孙们 我为什么要让他们失望了
If I ever see you again, I will kick your ass,
再让我看见你 我会胖揍你一顿的
and then I will throw you into the sea.
然后我会把你扔到海里
And there's no point in suing me.
你起诉我也没用
As you know, we ain't got no money.
你也明白 我们没有拿到那份钱
Hey, buddy.
嘿 小伙计
Hey, Grandpa. You don't have to tell me.
嘿 姥爷 你不用再说一遍了
I heard.
我已经听说了
People don't always come through, pal.
生活中不是每件事都能成功的
I didn't really want to go to that art class anyway.
其实我也不怎么想去上那个美术课
It's gonna be in the summer,
培训是在暑假
and there's other stuff I'd rather do.
我宁愿去做别的事情
Oh, that's too bad, 'cause you're going.
那太糟糕了 因为你必须要去上课
Really? But we can't afford it.
真的吗 但我们付不起学费呀
You have to pay your doctor bills.
你还得付你的医药费
That's my business, not yours.
那是我要考虑的事情 你就不用管了
Thanks, Grandpa.
谢谢你 姥爷
What about me?
那我呢
You said I could think about going to a real college.
你说过我可以考虑上一所真正的大学
Yeah, fair is fair. You can keep thinking about it.
老天爷是公平的 你可以继续考虑了
So, one of the reasons you may have been looking
所以说 你之所以从男人们身上来寻找
for external validation from men
自己外在的价值 原因之一在于
is because you don't feel good
你觉得自己没有在生活中
about what you've accomplished in your life.
取得良好的内在成就
How can you say that? Look around you.
你怎么能这么说呢 看看这里
So, we're gonna come up with a plan
所以 我们要想办法帮你
that helps you get a career
实现你的职业价值
so you can feel good about something
这样你就会对自己漂亮脸蛋之外的
more than just your pretty face.
别的成就感到自豪了
You think I'm pretty?
你觉得我很漂亮吗
Kidding. I know I'm pretty.
开玩笑的 我知道我很漂亮
So, what is your dream job?
那么 你的心仪工作是什么呢
Okay, but don't laugh.
好吧 但你不要笑我
I've always wanted to work at the Field Museum.
我一直想到菲尔德博物馆工作
You know, in that room where they clean off
你知道吗 可以在博物馆里
the fossils and the artifacts?
清理化石和古代文物
I saw that on a field trip once,
我有一次去博物馆的时候看到的
and I've never stopped thinking about it.
从那以后我就一直在想这件事
Wow, archaeologist. Uncovering history.
哇 考古学家 揭露历史
Bringing the past to life.
重现过去
I brought materials on paralegal and dental technician,
我带了律师助理和牙科技师的资料
but let's roll with this.
但我们还是继续说这个吧
I don't even know where to start.
我都不知道该从何下手
Well, Jackie's jewel number one --
杰基的第一条宝藏规则
Find somebody who's doing it and talk to them.
找这个行业的人聊聊
Here's the Field Museum website.
这是菲尔德博物馆的网页
Maybe we make a few calls. Maybe you could intern.
我们可以打几个电♥话♥咨♥询♥一下 也许你可以去那里实习
Here's the manager of the docent volunteers.
这是讲解员志愿部的经理
He's cute.
他长得不错啊
Oh, great.
太好了
We can work on two things.
我们可以同时做两件事
Oh, Dad. I called the hospital.
老爸 我给医院打过电♥话♥了
We qualify for an assistance program.
我们有资格参加他们的援助计划
Technically, we're indigent.
实际上 我们属于贫困人员
Yeah!
太棒了
After paying off all of the medical bills
在交完这些医药费
and Mark's art class,
和马克的美术培训费之后
we have $6♥4♥5 left.
我们还剩下6♥4♥5美金
Which part of Europe are we gonna see first?
我们先去欧洲哪里玩儿呢
We can go to Santa's Village!
我们可以去圣诞村庄玩儿哎
Oh, you remember how much fun that was?
你还记得我们上次玩儿的多开心吗
We would go in the petting zoo, and then all those animals
我们去宠物动物园参观 然后那些动物
would jump up on us with crap all over their feet,
带着满脚的粪便跳到我们身上
and then we'd go get gingerbread cookies
后来我们连手都没有洗
without washing our hands, and Dad would say,
就去拿了姜饼曲奇吃 然后老爸对我们说
"You guys are gonna all get sick," and then we did?
你们会生病的 然后我们确实病倒了
I want to go!
我想去
All right, all right.
好了 好了
I say, though, it's Grandpa's money, and he gets to decide.
要我说 这是爷爷的钱 让他来决定吧
I've always been a fan of the mail-order steaks.
我一直是邮购牛排的忠实粉丝
How about we order 30 of them?
要不我们定30块牛排吧
I will eat one filet a night
连续三十天 我每天晚上
for 30 consecutive nights.
都吃一块菲力牛排
It will be known as the "month of mignon."
这将命名为“米尼翁之月”
Oh. Wow. You're a good dad. You're not gonna linger.
哇 你真是个好爸爸 我们不会久留你的
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表