剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
So, since your mom used to handle the holidays,
以前都是你妈妈负责过节的事情
I thought we should talk about a game plan
我觉得我们应该谈谈 咱们
for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
感恩节和圣诞节的庆祝计划
Oh, I say we follow the Conner tradition...
我觉得我们应该遵循康纳家的传统
spend every dime we have on Halloween,
把所有钱都花在万圣节上面
and then we have nothing to be thankful for
然后我们就没什么好感谢的了
or buy gifts with.
也没钱买♥♥礼物了
Hi, Mom. Hi, Aunt Jackie.
嗨 妈妈 嗨 杰基姨妈
Hi. Hey. How was school?
嗨 嘿 今天在学校过得怎么样啊
Good. We're learning about democracy.
挺好的 我们在学习民♥主♥主义
Oh, it's a class in ancient history, eh?
这是一门关于古代史的课 是吧
We're doing projects about the election.
我们要做一个关于选举的项目
I'm gonna take a poll at the mall
我要去商场做个调查
to see how people voted.
看看大家都准备投给谁
Oh, good, my 11-year-old
太好了 我11岁的孩子
approaching strangers at the mall.
要到商场和陌生人搭讪
Why don't we double down and just
我们为何不再胆大一些
have you hitchhike there?
直接让你搭车过去呢
No, you're taking me.
不 你要带我过去
Oh, I-I-I can't.
我去不了
I have to work that day.
我那天要上班
I didn't tell you what day it was.
我还没说是哪天呢
Oh, you didn't?
你没说吗
Well, let's not get bogged down
好吧 我们就不要纠缠
in he said, she said.
说没说这个问题了
All right, what day is it?
好吧 是哪一天呢
Saturday. How about that?
周六 真的假的
I actually have to work that day.
我周六真的要上班来着
Well, I'm free on Saturday. I'd love to help.
我周六那天没事 我可以帮你啊
I think it's great that you're hungry to learn
我觉得你能渴望了解民♥主♥主义
about how democracy is supposed to work,
是怎么运作的 这样很好
'cause it's up to you young people
因为我们正需要你们这些年轻人
to snatch it back from special interests
能把民♥主♥从这些特殊利益集团手里夺回来
and breathe new life into this noble experiment
来给我这个名叫美国的
that we call America.
崇高实验注入新鲜血液
Guys, you got to see this.
伙计们 你们得过来看一下
Why is he outside?
他为什么在外面
He's watching TV.
他在看电视
Well, yes, that's the obvious explanation.
是的 这是一个很表面的解释
Now let's dig a little deeper.
我们得深入挖掘一下原因
I think the shock of losing your mom
我觉得他已经从失去你妈妈的震惊中
has worn off and now he's just depressed,
走出来了 现在心里很难受
but he doesn't want us to see it.
但他不想让我们看出来
Well, watching TV from the porch
但是坐在走廊上看电视
is not a good way to hide it.
可不是隐藏自己情绪的好方法啊
He's been isolating himself
他想一点点的把自己和
from the family more and more.
整个家庭孤立开
Before you know it, he'll be across the street.
很快 他就跑到街对面去了
Oh, he'll go as far as that remote will let him.
只要遥控器还能用 他会一直往外走的
Hey, Dad.
嘿 老爸
What's up?
怎么了
Watching TV from the porch.
坐在走廊上看电视
Cool.
挺好的
Quick question. Why?
但我想问一下 为什么啊
I wanted to watch TV,
我想看电视
and I'm getting some fresh air.
想呼吸一下新鲜空气
Also looking for a little alone time.
也想独自待一会儿
Don't mind us.
不用理我们
Yeah, sure. Yeah, that's healthy.
是的 这样挺健康的
Yeah.
是啊
I'm glad you feel that way.
很高兴你们能这么想
But we won't know until we test it.
但直到试验之后才能得出结论
Okay, if you're gonna track me like a wounded animal,
好吧 如果你们打算像跟着受伤的动物一样跟着我
do the decent thing and shoot me, would you?
那就直接朝我开枪吧 这样更体面一些
Dan, you can't avoid our love.
丹 你没法拒绝我们对你的爱
You've been through a huge loss.
你失去了一个至亲
Tell us what you're feeling.
把你的感受告诉我们吧
Give it to us.
发泄出来吧
All right.
好吧
I am having a very strong feeling.
我现在确实感受颇深
My sister-in-law is badgering me,
我的小姨子一直在纠缠我
and I want her to leave my garage.
我想让她离开我的车♥库♥
Maybe you don't want to talk to us,
也许你不想和我们说
but you got to talk to somebody.
但你必须找个人谈谈
I went to a support group when Mark died.
马克死的时候 我去参加了一个互助小组
It really helped me.
这对我帮助颇深
I still go sometimes.
我现在有时候还会过去
There you go. Tell him what you got out of it.
很好 告诉他你是怎么发泄的
Well, I talked to nice, old men
我和一个善良的老男人聊天
who have tennis bracelets,
他有一个网球手链
but no one to wear them.
但不知道给谁戴
See?
看见没
It says "Tiffany,"
这上面写着“蒂芙尼”
but that's just the wife's name.
但这是他老婆的名字
I find that the guys on my crew get jealous
我发现我每次戴钻戒的时候
when I wear my diamonds, so that's out.
我的员工总会嫉妒我 好的我说完了
I'll call you if I need you.
有需要我会给你打电♥话♥的
Uh, you left your phone by the bike.
你把手♥机♥落在车子上了
Exactly.
是的
"The Conners" is recorded
《康纳一家》是在有观众的
in front of a live studio audience.
现场演播室录制的
Okay, ladies, now that I'm back,
好了 女士们 既然我现在回来了
I want to show you all how Mary's hair should be done.
我想教你们如何正确给玛丽编头发
It's a simple 10-step process
只需要简单的10步就行
that should take no longer than three hours.
不会超过3个小时的
Uh, looking at my hair, did you ever think
你看看我的头发 你觉得
I had a realistic chance of getting hers right?
我真的能给她编好吗
Okay, the car's all packed up to head back to the base.
好了 车已经准备好 可以回家了
Oh, remember we have to stop by the PX
别忘了我们要去商店
to get Mary some new church clothes.
给玛丽买♥♥一些新的做礼拜服装
We don't go to church.
我们从来不去做礼拜啊
Excuse me?
你说什么
What does she mean by that?
她这句话是什么意思
Who knows? Kids have rich fantasy lives.
谁知道啊 小孩儿们就喜欢瞎想
They have dragons for friends.
他们还有恐龙朋友呢
When was the last time she was in church?
你上次带她去做礼拜是什么时候
It's funny, the tricks time can play on you.
有趣的是 时间经常会捉弄人
How long?
什么时候
I'm gonna say about a year.
大概一年前吧
How long?
到底是什么时候
Two years.
两年前吧
Two years?
两年前
That's almost the whole time I was gone.
这基本和我离开的时间差不多长
Well, in D.J.'s defense,
我要替迪吉说句话
you know we've never really been religious people.
你知道我们一直都不是虔诚的教♥徒♥
I mean, we pray, but it's usually just,
我们也会祈祷 但一般只会说
"Rub-a-dub-dub, thanks for the grub," or...
“巴拉巴拉巴拉 谢谢你巴拉巴拉”或者
... you know, asking for a little help at the track.
赌马的时候遇到问题的时候求助一下什么的
Well, some of us go regularly.
我们还是有人经常去的
I take my mother to services every Sunday
我每周天都会带我妈妈去做礼拜
just to remind God she's still here
来提醒上帝她还活着
in case he forgot to take her.
以防他忘记带走她了
Well, you can gamble with your souls if you want,
你们可以拿自己的灵魂随意打赌
but my family's going to church.
但我们家的人必须要去做礼拜
Aunt Darlene doesn't make Mark and Harris go,
达琳姑妈就不会逼马克和哈里斯去做礼拜
so why do I have to?
我为什么一定要去呢
Because I said so.
因为我说了让你去
D.J., let's go.
迪吉 咱们走吧
It's okay. I've had a good life.
没事的 我也是过过好日子的
Yeah, I didn't want to correct him.
算了 我不想纠正他
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表