剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
I'll buy you a new one.
我再给你买♥♥瓶新的
I asked you to stir, not season.
我只是让你炒 又没让你加调料
I thought you're glad I'm here.
我还以为你很愿意我来呢
I am. I'm just not glad you're seasoning.
愿意啊 只是不愿意你加调料而已
Why are you fighting with me?
你为啥要跟我争啊
I...
我
Man, I spent hours getting everything ready
亲 我为了让你有一个愉快的晚上
to show you a nice evening.
准备妥当各种东西花了好几个小时
Why can't you just relax, enjoy yourself?
你就不能歇会 让自己开心点吗
Why can't you just let me enjoy myself
为什么你不能然让我按我自己
the way I want to enjoy myself?
想要的方式玩的开心呢
Because the only way that you can enjoy yourself
那是因为唯一能让你开心的事
is by making me not enjoy myself.
是建立在让我不开心的基础之上的
Oh, well, I'm sorry I'm ruining your evening.
哦 那很抱歉我把你这么好的一个晚上毁了
I'm getting my shoes.
我去穿鞋了
You can't wear them in here.
你不能在屋里穿鞋
I know.
我知道
Well, where are you going?
你去哪
Home, to cook in my shoes and salt everything.
回家 穿鞋鞋做饭 想怎么加盐怎么加盐
Hi, there. Oh, hi.
你好 你好
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
I-I'm sorry. That sounded rude.
抱歉 我知道这么说有点粗鲁
Uh, what are you doing here instead of David,
你替大卫来这儿干啥
who I wish was here instead of you?
我想让他来又不是你
Well, he couldn't come,
他来不了了
so I'll be going over the kids' Christmas lists with you.
所以我来再和你核对一下孩子们的圣诞礼物清单
I'll just wait for you at that table.
我在那张桌子那儿等你
Just throw something in a cup.
随便来一杯
I got to get out of here.
我得走了
The real reason I'm here
我来这儿的真正原因
is I'm having some problems with David.
是我和大卫出了点问题
Well, look, I really don't want to get involved,
听着 我不想掺和你俩的事
and I got to go back to the counter
还有我得回吧台了
so someone doesn't grab my c...
省得别人把我点的喝的拿走
Thank you for doing something you guys rarely do
谢谢你在我糟得不能再糟的时候
at the worst possible time.
把饮品送过来了
Okay, so, the problem with David
我和大卫的问题就是
is he's afraid to make decisions.
他害怕做决定
It doesn't matter if it's choosing a doctor
选个医生或薯片又
or potato chips.
没什么大不了的
How did you deal with that?
这你怎么应对啊
I can't help you. I found the fact
这我可帮不了你 我觉得他生来就没有主见
that he was born without a backbone
是他最棒的
one of his best features.
特点之一
I guess I'm just gonna have to get him to see a therapist.
我觉得我只能带他去看心理医生了
Just don't over-fix him.
别把他扳过劲儿了
There are guys that want to make all the decisions,
有些什么事都想做决定的男生
and that's way more annoying.
他们才更讨厌
You seem super tense.
你怎么这么紧张感
Uh, what ya doing there?
你干嘛呢
I used to be a massage therapist.
我之前是按♥摩♥师
Are you dating a guy who's bossy?
你对象是不是很强硬啊
Uh, I-I really don't want to talk about this with you.
这个我不想跟你说
Sometimes saying it out loud really helps.
有的时候大声说出来会很有帮助
Just pretend like I'm not even here.
假装我不在这儿就行
Oh, I like that.
那感情好
All right, uh, I started dating my boss.
好吧 我在跟我老板谈恋爱
He's really controlling, and, you know,
他控制欲爆棚
I don't think it's gonna work out.
我不知道我俩能不能成
Well, one thing I learned in a previous job,
我在按♥摩♥师上一个工作学到的
before massage therapy,
一件事就是
is that people who have a lot of responsibilities,
责任很大的人
secretly, they want to give up control to someone else.
在私底下 他们像讲控制权让给别人
Nobody I know.
我咋没遇到
Oh, believe me.
相信我
Once they were strapped in and had the mask on
他们只要被绑的结结实实的
and gave up total control to me,
讲控制权交给我
they... they seemed pretty happy.
他们很开心的
Um, unless you were an anesthesiologist,
除非你之前是做麻醉师的
I think you're telling me you were a dominatrix.
你这不是在告诉我你之前是做施虐女王的么
It was a long time ago,
那是很久以前的事了
and I was the opposite of an anesthesiologist.
而我绝对不是麻醉师
I, you know, brought a lot of pain.
你懂的 我会带来很多的痛苦
And the one thing I learned
而我学到的一点就是
is that giving up control can make people happier.
放弃控制权会让人更开心
Yeah, not this guy.
那个人可不会这样
He wouldn't even give up the salt.
他盐的事都要掺和一脚
I'm talking about you.
我是说你
Give him a chance to lead.
让他拿到领导权吧
You might like it.
你可能会喜欢呢
Well, thanks for the advice.
谢谢你的意见
Oh, and by the way,
顺便说一下
now that I know you're a dominatrix,
我现在知道你是个施虐女王了
you and David make way more sense.
你和大卫能在一起我就懂了
I'm here to write you a check for the Vespa parts.
我给你写一张摩托车零部件的支票
Heard you had a nice chat with Peter.
你和皮特聊得很开心啊
We had a chat.
我们就聊了聊
What'd you talk about?
你们说什么了
Oh, we touched on a lot of things.
我们谈及了很多事情
We had a wide-ranging discussion about a variety of topics.
我们对于很多的话题展开了深入的探讨
Did you threaten to loofah his face with a brick wall?
你是不是威胁他要把砖头当作丝瓜络擦他脸
We may have covered that.
我们可能谈过这件事吧
And did you talk about how you think
你们有没有说你觉得
he's taking advantage of me
他占我便宜了
and how I'm a stupid old woman?
你觉得我是个傻老女人
No.
没有
Have you noticed that I'm talking
你有没有注意到我的语♥音♥
increasingly louder and louder?
日渐增高
I... I had begun to notice that, yes.
我开始注意到了 没错
How dare you talk to my boyfriend
你凭什么跟我男朋友说
about things that are private between him and me?
我和他之间的私事
You're in denial about this guy.
你不是拒绝这个人了吗
All you do is give, and all he does is take.
你只会一味的给予 而他只是全盘接受
You're totally wrong.
你全错了
He treats me well, Dan.
他对我很好 丹
It's an equal relationship, and he gives me so much.
这段恋情是平等的
We have fun together.
我们一起很开心
We talk. We... We... We discuss books.
我们聊天 我们讨论书
He brings me pancakes in bed.
他给我把煎饼都端床上来了
I don't think you understand how much pancakes cost.
我觉得你不知道煎饼要多少钱
You asked me to be a sounding board
你想让我懂得倾听
like Rosie used to be.
就像罗茜之前那样
I'm just doing what she would've done.
我只是在做她会做的事情
Roseanne would've come to me first
罗斯安娜会先来找我
and tried to break down my self-esteem
想来摧毁我的自尊
until I broke up with him,
直到我跟他分手
and you did not show me the same respect.
而你却没能给我相应的自尊
Look, I'm keeping my eye on this guy.
我得把这个人盯紧了
I don't want to see you get hurt.
我不想看到你受伤
Well, thank you for caring.
谢谢你还在乎
I'm a grown woman. I can handle myself.
我也老大不小了 我可以自己照顾自己
Do we understand each other? We do.
你明白了吗 明白了
And we both know that we love each other.
我们都知道我们还爱着彼此
We do. And if you ever do
确实 你要是再做
something like this again,
这样的事
I will move in here, and so help me,
我就会搬进来 然后你给我等着
I will bring Mom with me.
我会把妈妈也搬进来
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Okay, come on. Are we gonna talk about last night or what?
我们到底要不要谈谈昨晚的事啊
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表