剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
Relax, Darlene. We've just started talking about this.
淡定 达琳 我们才开始谈这个
No, they're trying to screw us. I knew they would do this.
不 他们想要坑我们 我就知道他们会这样子
I guess we're just gonna have to get ourselves a lawyer.
我们得请个律师了
How do you like our new business, Dad?
看看我们的新生意怎么样 老爸
Of course, we're gonna have to get rid of Old Man Grayson.
当然了 我们得先开出格雷森
Okay, we're done.
好了 就这样吧
Once you say "lawyer," I'm no longer allowed to talk to you.
你一说出律师两个字 我就无权跟你聊天了
Oh, I'd like to take this opportunity
那我借这个机会
to dismiss my counsel.
开除我的律师
I'll be representing myself.
我代理我自己
You're selling out your daughter?
你要背叛你女儿
And how.
是的
Oh, I like that.
这我喜欢
But, no, we can't keep talking.
但是我们不能继续聊天了
They'll validate your parking at the front desk.
前台的人会给你报销停车
Fine, but just so you know,
好吧 但是我告诉你
your red, plastic paddle is dumb.
你的红塑料铲勺很蠢
You've got to make the cheese softer or the paddle harder.
你得把奶酪做软点 铲勺做硬点
Jerk.
混球
I can't believe those phones are more interesting than I am.
不敢相信手♥机♥比我有意思
Sorry about that. We were being rude.
很抱歉 我们无礼了
Don't take this the wrong way, but you're way too hot
别想多了 但是你这么性感
to be working in a place like this.
怎么能在这里工作
You're gonna let him leave you in the dust like that?
你就让他抢尽所有风头吗
I figured you knew you were hot, so I didn't have to say anything.
你自己不知道自己很性感吗 我还用说吗
Good job.
干的漂亮
I'll get your waitress for you. This isn't my section.
我会去把你们的服务员叫过来 这不是我的区
Hey, hey. Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你聊聊吗
Sure. Have you seen this?
好的 你看到这个了吗
That's your picture on my rival's website,
你的照片上了我竞争对手的网站
Rita Silver.
莉塔·希尔福
How could you go to her for your certificate?
你怎么能去她那里办执照
Look what she wrote --"I am now coaching
你看看她怎么写的 我现在是杰姬·哈里斯的
the niece of Jackie Harris,
侄女的导师
Lanford's number-two life coach."
那就是兰福德老二人生导师
Look, I'm gonna be honest with you.
我跟你说实话吧
I didn't know whether you were a life coach or not.
我又不是知道你是不是人生导师
I've never seen you with a client.
我从来没看到你带客户
Of course I have clients!
我当然有客户了
You don't see them because I fix their lives so quick!
你没看到他们是因为我很快就把他们的人生问题解决了
And Rita Silver is a certificate mill,
瑞塔·希尔福是专产证书的
and if you'd come to me, you'd have your certificate
如果你来找我的话 你证书也有了
and a little bit of knowledge about what's going on in there!
还能知道自己脑子里在想什么
Sorry, but I think this whole thing is bogus,
抱歉 但我觉得这一切都是假的
so why not just go to somebody who's gonna rubber-stamp it?
所以为什么不去找人不经审查就给我批准呢
I have enough to deal with right now.
我现在事情够多的了
All right. I'll let it go.
好吧 那就算了
But after what Rita said,
不过瑞塔说完之后
I might have to put a little something on my website
我可能要往我的网站上放点东西
that destroys your reputation.
对你的名声不会很好了
Okay. We just did 10 minutes of physical activity.
好了 我们已经做了十分钟的体育运动了
Can we have our game controllers back?
能把游戏机手柄还我了吗
Uh, I said 30 minutes.
我说的是三十分钟啊
It's 10 below zero. The ball almost shattered.
外面零下十度啊 这球都快碎了
Back in my day, we called that shatterball,
我们那时候 管这个游戏叫碎球游戏
and we loved it.
我们很喜欢玩的
That was the ambulance company.
刚刚是救护车公♥司♥的
I just went two blocks for $800.
两个路口花了八百刀
You want to meet with them and get it up to an even thousand?
你要不要也去坐一会 把费用搞到一千啊
I-I told you I'd handle the bills.
我说了账单的事情我来处理啊
Like you handled the guy at the vending-machine company?
就跟你处理自动售卖♥♥机那哥们一样吗
We were negotiating.
我们都在交涉了
We need somebody to fight for us,
我们需要有人来帮忙
which is why I called a lawyer,
所以我叫了律师来
and he should be here any minute, and you're welcome.
他随时都会到 不客气啊
I don't want a lawyer!
我不想要律师啊
I'll go back and talk to the guy alone.
我还睡回去单独和这个人说吧
Oh, and do what?
然后呢
Get five bucks more and a packet of mini pretzels?
再多要五块钱然后装一兜零食回来吗
Just hear this guy out. He's obviously very successful.
你先听听律师怎么说嘛 这人明显很成功的
I saw his commercial on a screen at the gas pump.
我在加油站的油泵上看到他广♥告♥的
Oh, well, if the gas station recommends him...
哇哦 加油站都推荐他了呢
Why are you pushing this so hard?
你为什么一直逼我
Because we were already up against it,
因为事情都已经这样了
and if you can't work for a long time, it'll break us.
你又很久没办法工作 我们要破产了
We don't have any savings.
我们没有存款的
If you're worried about me, I can take care of myself.
如果你是担心我的话 我自己能照顾好自己的
Well, what if you can't?
如果不行呢
I mean, there's barely any good-paying jobs out there.
现在市场上基本没什么薪水高的好工作了
My kids might be living with us until their 20s,
我孩子们可能到20岁都还要跟我们住一起呢
and if you're not working,
你再不工作
I don't know how I'm gonna take care of everybody.
我不知道要怎么照顾这一大家子了
I will not be a burden.
我不会成为负担的
I'll sell my organs to science...
我会把我的器官卖♥♥给科学
...slowly.
慢慢儿的
Just play nice.
你友好一点
Don't attack him. I'll try,
别攻击人家 我尽量吧
but there's a reason there's never been a lawyer in this house.
但是这家里从来没有过律师是有原因的
Or a teacher or a senator
也没有老师 没有议员
or anyone with a master's degree.
反正任何硕士以上学历的人都没有
Let's see what happens.
走着瞧呗
Darlene? Brian Foster.
达琳吗 我是布莱恩·福斯特
Oh, thank you so much for coming.
谢谢你能来
This is my dad, Dan Conner.
这是我爸 丹·康纳
Nice to meet you, Mr. Conner. Hey.
很高兴认识你 康纳先生 你好
Sorry. I got a bad wing.
抱歉 我右手不好使
Also I think all lawyers should be thrown into the sea.
而且我觉得所有律师都应该被扔进大海里
He was very pleasant before the injury.
他受伤之前还很乐观的
We should be compensated for that.
我们应该收到补偿
Look, I'm sure you must be worrying
我肯定你们担心的
not just about the injury,
不只是受伤
but how you're gonna pay those bills.
肯定还有如何支付医药费吧
That's what I'm here for.
这就是我的作用了
I am really gonna fight for you to get a fair shake.
我一定会帮助你们维护合法权益的
Uh, I was just telling him we need someone to fight for us.
我刚跟还跟他我们需要人帮忙呢
Remember I was just telling you that?
还记得吗 我刚跟你说的
Yeah, I do.
我记得
I have the uncanny ability
我有一种神奇的能力
to remember things from seconds ago.
能记住两秒之前的事情呢
Look, I'm not looking to win the lottery.
我也没想要巨额补偿什么的
All I want is my hospital bills paid.
我就想让他们把医药费给我付了
Dan, you've already done the hard work.
丹 最难的部分你都经历了
You got hurt.
你受伤了
Now let me do my job. Darlene faxed me all the info.
现在让我来处理了 达琳已经把信息都传真给我了
I see six figures.
我觉得可以要六位数
Whoa! Six figures?! I'm not hurt that bad!
六位数 我伤的也没那么重啊
Never say that again.
这句话可别再说了
You have no idea what kind of problems
你不知道未来可能还会
you're gonna have in the future,
出什么问题啊
and this is pennies to these people.
这点钱对他们来说根本不算事
And the fact is, they were negligent.
而且事实是他们那边玩忽职守了
You were helping out your sick kid,
你是要帮助你生病的孩子
which I know will make every woman on that jury
这会让评审团的每一个女人
want to have sex with you.
都想跟你上♥床♥的
I'd rather not.
还是算了吧
If they can just bring me a beer in front of the TV,
要是能在我看电视的时候给我端杯啤酒来
that'd be fine.
就很好了
They'll settle this long before they go to trial.
这件事都不用开庭他们就会来和解了
You deserve this money.
这笔钱是你应得的
Wouldn't it be nice to put a few bucks in the bank
能往银行里给你家人存点钱
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表