剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
Absolutely. Is it okay with you, Mom?
绝对 你同意吗 妈妈
Sure. I mean, normally,
当然 通常
I'd be uncomfortable with somebody doing this for free,
有人免费这样 我会感到不舒服
but my boss doesn't pay me squat, so thank you.
但我老板付给我的薪水太少 所以谢谢你
So? What did you think of Ben?
你觉得本怎么样
He's got a great job,
他表现得很好
a sense of humor, one hell of a beard,
有幽默感 一脸大胡子
and the kids seem to like him.
而且孩子们看上去很喜欢他
But I guess you'll know more after the piano lesson, huh?
我想你能在钢琴课之后了解得更多
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I think an opportunity to test him
我觉得一个考验他的机会
fell right in your lap and you're taking it.
就在你面前 你抓住了
No, I'm just gonna watch how Ben and Mark interact,
不 我只是想看看本和马克是怎么互动的
and then act accordingly based on the result.
然后根据结果采取相应的行动
So if you want to call that a test, well, okay,
要是你想把这称之为测试 好吧
'cause that's exactly what it is.
这确实就是个测试
I-I know you want to see what kind of a stepdad he might be,
我知道你想看看他是个怎样的继父
but why don't you just tell him that
但为什么不直接和他说
instead of treating him like a lab rat?
而是像实验室的小白鼠一样对他
Because then he'll just treat the kids nicely.
因为那样他会刻意对孩子很好
Nobody wants that.
没人想要那样
This isn't a real baby shower.
这不是欢迎宝宝派对吗
We should be microwaving candy bars into diapers
我们应该把糖果放进尿布里放到微波炉里加热
so people can sniff 'em and guess what's inside.
这样人们就能闻到里面的味道 猜出里面是什么
I've had enough of this. Okay, ladies,
我受够了 好了 女士们
it is time to play a super-fun,
是时候来玩个超级有趣
more-traditional baby-shower game called...
更传统一点的婴儿洗礼游戏叫做
"Tinkle in the Pot"!
盆里叮当响
We'll get it going like this. Here's my nickel.
我们这样做 把五分硬币夹在这里
And we got to get to the pot.
然后我们要把它放到盆里
How much fun is that?
多好玩啊
Who's next?
下一个谁来
Or we could empower Becky
或者我们可以通过分享美好的分娩经历
by sharing beautiful birth experiences.
来给贝基力量
Darlene?
达林
Oh. Sure.
当然
Um... well, they knocked me out,
我被麻醉了
and I woke up with a kid and a 12-inch scar.
然后醒来的时候就有了一个孩子和一个12英寸的疤
And then, the crazy thing is, five years later I did it again.
再然后 最疯狂的是五年后我又生了一次
You're lucky, Darlene.
你真幸运 达林
Some women never get to experience
有些女人永远都无法体会到
the gift of having a child,
生孩子的天赋
because they have partners who already have kids
因为他们的伴侣已经有了孩子
and refuse to consider having more.
或者不想再生了
Sorry.
抱歉
That's strange.
奇了怪了
I thought it was gonna be really noisy when I took these off.
我还以为我拿下耳机会很吵呢
You okay?
你没事吧
David doesn't want to have any more children.
大卫不想再要孩子了
And I'm pretty sure it's because
我确定这是因为
he thinks you'll be mad if he raises another family with me.
他觉得如果再和我一起抚养一个家庭 你会生气的
Can you just tell him you're okay with it?
你能告诉他你不介意吗
Wait, you want me to tell David
等等 你想让我告诉大卫
to have another set of kids that'll take more attention
有另一群孩子会分散掉他对
away from my kids?
我孩子的注意力吗
That would be great, thank you.
那样就太好了 谢谢你
You know there's no way I'm gonna do that.
你知道我不可能这么做的
I took the bus here.
我坐公交来的
Can you give me a ride home?
你能载我回家吗
Uh, buses don't go both ways?
公交不是有去有回吗
All right.
好吧
Geena, you're up.
吉娜 该你了
No, let me think.
不 让我想想
Do I really want to humiliate myself
我真的愿意为了一个能赢得
for the chance to win a Bath & Body Works
BBW乡村苹果沐浴露的机会
country-apple shower gel?
而羞辱自己吗
Hell yeah, I will.
好啊 我愿意
Hey, everybody, the strippers are here!
大家注意 脱衣舞娘来了
Hey, it's Emilio.
这是埃米利奥
I hope you don't mind, but he just really wanted to be here.
希望你不介意 但他真的想来这里
I made this for the baby.
我给宝宝做了这个
My papá made me one just like this
我小的时候 我爸爸
when I was little, with wood from a very, very old tree.
也给我做了一个 用的是很老很老的树上的木头
Uh, this wood comes from Lowe's.
这个木头是劳氏公♥司♥的
Lowe's. That's good wood.
劳氏公♥司♥的 那可真是好木头
Thank you, Emilio. I appreciate it.
谢谢 埃米利奥 我很感谢
So... I guess I'll see you at work tomorrow.
那就明天上班见
Oh. Uh... okay.
好吧
E-Enjoy your party.
祝你聚会愉快
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你说两句吗
I can't believe you just did that.
真不敢相信你居然做了这样的事
I can't believe you invited him.
真不敢相信你居然邀请了他
You knew I didn't want him involved.
你知道我也不想让他参与的
Uh, well, I'm sorry, but he's the father
对不起 但他是父亲
and he's a great guy.
而且他也是个好人
Wait a minute. That's the baby's father?
等等 那是孩子的父亲吗
We are not talking about this, Dad.
我们没在说这个 老爸
Thanks a lot.
谢谢
Hey, I've seen him in here before.
我之前在这里见过他
He's the busboy, right? Yeah.
他是打杂的 对吗 对
What do you know about him?
你怎么知道他的
Well, I know that he's hardworking,
我知道他很工作很努力
he's a devout Catholic,
他是个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
and he's offered to give Becky what little money that he has.
他把自己仅有的一点钱给了贝基
Is he here illegally?
他在这里违法了吗
Well, who cares if he's illegal?
谁管他是不是违法了
Who cares if he's a busboy?
谁管他是不是打杂的
A lot of people with difficult beginnings
丹 很多人的开始都很艰难
have risen above their station in life, Dan.
但他们已经超越了自己的地位
I mean, nobody in our family,
虽然我们家还没有这种人
but I've read about it, and it's pretty inspirational
但我听说过啊 当这种事发生的时候
when it happens!
真的非常鼓舞人心
All right, come on. Let's hear your D-major scale.
好了 来吧 让我听听你弹的d大调音阶
Uh, did you practice that at all?
你练习过吗
A little, but I got bored. I wanted to learn a song.
练了一点点 但我觉得无聊 我想学一首歌♥
Come on, Mark. Now, this is two weeks in a row
快算了吧 马克 我已经连续两周
I have asked you to learn your scales.
要求你学习这段音阶了
If I wanted you to do songs, I would have said do songs.
如果我想让你演奏歌♥曲 我会说的
Now let me hear the scale again.
现在再让我听听这段
Okay, I think I can do better.
好吧 我觉得我能弹得更好
Mm-hmm. Not better.
并没有
Okay, but can you do this?
好吧 但你能这样吗
Stop.
停
Look, when I said I'd do this,
听着 我说我要这么做的时候
you promised you'd work hard and practice,
你答应我你会努力学习和练习
and you haven't done either.
结果你一样也没做到
Now, you said you wanted to be in the school orchestra.
你说你想加入学校管弦乐队
Well, do you or don't you? I do.
你到底是想还是不想 我想
Well, I can't tell.
我可看不出来你想
So if you are really serious about this,
所以如果你对这件事真的很认真的话
start acting like it, because if you don't take it serious,
那就开始那样做 因为如果你不认真对待
you're never gonna make it.
你是永远也不能进管弦乐队的
Enrique's mom is early.
恩里克的妈妈来早了
I have to go to soccer practice.
我得去参加足球训练了
Do you want me to tell her I'm sick?
你想让我告诉她我生病了吗
No, go to practice.
不 去训练吧
Today was a waste of time for both of us.
今天真是浪费了我们俩的时间
You okay, honey?
你没事吧 宝贝
You have everything you need for soccer practice?
练足球的东西都带了吗
I'm fine. I got to go.
没事 我得走了
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表