剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
I can't believe it!
简直不敢相信啊
Your doctor gave you less than a 5% chance!
你医生说你只有不到百分之五的怀孕几率啊
I know, but I had unsafe sex, and it worked!
对啊 但我没戴套做♥爱♥了 居然成了啊
You should speak at the high school.
你真应该去高中宣传一下呢
This is a full-on miracle.
简直是奇迹啊
You were meant to be a mom.
你天生就是当妈妈的料
The doctor said that you were too old and too pickled...
医生说你年纪太大还泡在酒缸子里
... but God filled that uterus with life.
但是上帝在你的子♥宫♥里填充了生命
He didn't say "pickled." Darlene said that.
医生没说泡在酒缸子里 那是达林说的
Oh, yeah, that was one of mine.
对啊 那是我的梗
We got to celebrate this now,
我们要庆祝一下啊
'cause once the baby comes,
等孩子出生之后
you won't get a moment's peace.
你就一刻不得安宁了
I had had to go to Afghanistan
我为了晚上好好睡一觉
just to get a decent night's sleep.
都跑到阿富汗打仗去了
Mary thought she was always gonna be the baby of the family.
玛丽一直以为她会是家里的宝贝呢
She's gonna learn what every Conner learns...
现在她要跟每一个康纳家人了解到这个残酷的事实了
no one is special.
没有人是特别的
To Becky.
敬贝基
I think I speak for everyone when I say
我想我说我们迫不及待地想看看
we can't wait to see how this plays out.
结果如何的时候是为大家说的
God, I wish Mom was here.
天啊 真希望妈妈在这儿
She would be so excited.
她肯定会很开心的
She knows.
她会知道的
So, you gonna tell us? Who's the father?
所以 你要告诉我们谁是孩子爸爸吗
Privacy, people.
这是隐私 各位
This is Becky's business and nobody else.
这是贝基的事儿 跟你们没关系
There is a father, biologically.
从生理上来说是有个爸爸
I'm just not gonna tell him.
我只是不想告诉他
I don't need a man to raise my kid.
我并不需要一个男人来帮我养孩子
You know, it's not a crime for a baby to have two parents.
你知道 对孩子来说有两个健全的父母不是在犯罪吧
It's lovely to be independent,
独♥立♥自主是很好
but not if the baby has to suffer
但如果你没有足够的时间
because you don't have the time or the money
和金钱来照顾孩子的话
to take care of him properly.
而孩子会受苦就不好了
I'm not trying to prove how independent I am.
我不想证明我有多独♥立♥
There's other reasons I'm not telling him.
我不告诉他还有别的原因
Like what?
什么原因
Like it was a one-night stand.
好比说是一♥夜♥情♥
Oh. Well, let's check the Becky board.
好吧 我们来看看贝基的答题板
Number-one answer?
第一个答案是
Ding! "One-night stand."
答对了 一♥夜♥情♥
I'm just saying, I don't have a relationship with the guy.
我只是说 我和那个男的没有发展恋爱关系
He's a stranger, and I'm not gonna have
他就是个陌生人 而我是不会
a stranger telling me how to raise my kid.
让一个陌生人来指点我带孩子的
He's still the father.
但他仍然是孩子的父亲
The father has a right to know.
而父亲有权利知道一切
And you're gonna need help with money.
你也需要金钱上的帮助
I got to let you go.
我得让你离开了
You can't do drywall when you're pregnant.
你怀着孕就不能干墙面工作了
Why not? Pregnant women work all the time.
为什么 怀孕的女人都有在工作啊
Not on construction sites.
不能在工地上工作
They're dangerous and full of all kinds of toxic stuff.
工地上很危险 到处都是有毒物质
You know how many babies I've had to let go?
你知道我自己放弃多少孩子了吗
And they always cry.
他们总是在哭
So you're firing me?
所以你是开除我了吗
I really need the money.
我真的很需要钱啊
You can come back when you have the baby.
等你生了孩子还可以回来上班
I wasn't looking for support from the baby's father,
我不想寻求孩子父亲的帮助
but I thought I might get some from my family.
但我以为我会得到家里人的支持
Where would she get that idea?
她怎么会有这种想法
Sorry. I didn't see a receptionist.
抱歉 没看见接待员我就进来了
People kept mistaking us for The New York Times,
她总是搞得别人以为这儿是纽♥约♥时♥报♥似的
so I had to let her go.
所以我就把她开了
Hey, I don't care how small it is.
我可不怕这是个小庙
The fact that anything's being published in Lanford at all
事实是兰福德出版的任何东西
is pretty sweet.
都非常棒
I'm here about the job.
我是来找工作的
Nice to meet you... Darlene Conner.
很高兴见到你 达琳·康纳
Ben.
我是本
If you turn out not to be a nut,
如果你确实不是个疯子
I'll tell you my last name.
我就把我的姓告诉你
"waitress at the casino,"
赌场的女招待
Humble brag.
有点言过其实了
Why'd you leave the job writing ad copy in Chicago?
你为什么要辞掉芝加哥那份广♥告♥文案的工作
Oh, um, it was a combination of things.
各方面的原因吧
I hated the job, they paid nothing,
我讨厌那工作 他们也没给我薪水
and then they fired me... that was the last straw.
然后他们解雇了我 那是事情的直接原因
Why'd they fire you?
他们为什么解雇你
They started using freelancers.
他们开始雇佣自♥由♥职业者
But it worked out because I had to come back
但它成功了 因为我不得不回来
to help my dad anyway.
帮助我父亲
So this job would be perfect for me,
所以这份工作对我来说很完美
and... and honestly, I think I would be perfect for you
而且 事实上 我感觉我对你来说也是完美的选择
because your paper right now
因为现在你的报纸上
is just full of a lot of dry facts,
都是些干巴巴的事实报道
and I think that I could really make
而我觉得我能让
the arsonists and carjackers people you want to know.
你想知道的那些纵火犯和劫车犯们大放异彩
No.
并没有
People read this paper to see mug shots,
人们看着报纸就是想看看监狱照片
find out who beat, stabbed, or robbed who,
了解一下谁打了谁 谁抢了谁
and if they live next door.
再看看隔壁住的是谁
Oh, and if it's a relative, you know.
如果是亲戚的话 你知道的
Everybody likes to see an in-law get taken down.
每个人都喜欢看到自己亲家挨打什么的
Okay, cool, so, why don't we take what you're doing
好吧 很酷 那我们为什么不把你现在做的事情
and use that as a jumping-off place?
当做是一个起点呢
Or we do what we're doing and keep doing it.
或者我们就照现在行事
I get it.
明白了
Go slow, don't freak the readers out...
脚步慢点 不能吓到读者
small changes first.
先做小改变
Or no changes,
或者就不改变吧
and then later...
以后
no changes.
也不改变
Oh, yeah. Okay. I hear you. I hear you.
行 好吧 我听懂了 听懂了
Deepen the story, but just a little
深化故事 但是直到你
until you see how much better you like it.
明白多喜欢它之前只做一点点深化
Or you do it precisely as I say, and you can keep your job.
或者你就照我说的做 然后你就能保住这份工作了
Wait. Did you just hire me?
等等 你是要雇用我了吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, and the pay sucks.
薪水很少的
Ah, thank you! Yeah.
谢谢 没事儿
That's your office. You can go home at 6:00.
那是你办公桌 六点就能下班回家
Uh, I have kids.
我还有孩子
Oh. I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Um, you can stay as late as you want.
你想待到多晚都行
You know, when I first found out,
知道吗 我刚发现的时候
I was so excited.
我激动坏了
But then I remembered I'm 43, on my own, and broke.
但然后就想到自己43了 还是一个人 并且破产了
Maybe your dad's right.
也许你♥爸♥爸说的是对的
Maybe you could bring the baby's father into the mix,
也许你可以把孩子父亲拖到这浑水里
just to help with expenses.
只是为了帮忙挣钱
Who is it? I can't tell you.
到底是谁啊 不能告诉你
All right, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
The sanctity of the intimate act,
亲密行为的神圣性
the stoic silence between lovers.
恋人间的坚忍♥的沉默
No, I mean I don't know who the hell it is.
不 我说的是我根本不知道他是谁
It's either Ramon, the manager, or Emilio, the busboy.
可能是经理拉蒙 也可能是那个后厨工 埃米利奥
O-Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
A very mature, modern dilemma.
还真是出好戏啊
Like many of our most popular romantic comedies,
就像是我们都喜欢的浪漫喜剧似的
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表