剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah.
有时 一想到所有人
And sometimes the thought of everyone
跳舞 开玩笑 谈论
dancing and joking and talking about
芝士什么的...
cheese or whatever--
我挺喜欢芝士的
I do like cheese.
这个例子显然举得不好 但...
I mean, obviously that's a bad example, but--
是 好吧
Yes. Good.
但你母亲突然不在了 这...
Your mother suddenly not being there though, it is--
有时一些回忆会浮现
Sometimes the memory bubbles up.
没有母亲的生活 这...
Not having a mother, it's--
是啊
Yeah.
别进来 - 金妮
Don't come in. - Jinny?
你没锁门
You didn't lock it.
是 就算锁了 能阻止你吗
Yeah, well, would it stop you if I had?
你...关于西顿 你还好吗
Are you-- About Seadown and everything?
我没事
It's fine.
不过是他邀请我跳的 是他提出的
Only, he asked me to dance. He asked me.
我绝不会答应的 如果我认为你和他在...
And I would never if I thought that you and him were--
当然没有 不要紧的
Of course not. It's fine.
因为对我来说 我们的友谊当然是最重要的
Because that comes first to me, of course, our friendship.
听我说 我们不是订婚关系 我没和他订婚
Look, we're not engaged. I'm not engaged to him,
正如母亲每隔四分钟就会提醒我的那样
as my mother reminds me every four minutes.
问题是 我们无法确定 对吗
The thing is, we don't know, do we?
我们永远都无法确定
We never know.
金妮 也许这就是我们的爱情故事呢
Jinny, what if this is our love story?
我和他的
Mine and his.
这要取决于西顿 不是吗
Well, it's up to Seadown, isn't it?
他们英国人觉得推测很让人反感
In England, they find presumption unappealing,
所以就由他来决定吧
so he'll decide.
我想这要视乎他是更喜欢 美貌 魅力还是...
And I guess it depends whether he's interested in beauty and charm or...
还是什么
Or what?
你能提供的东西
Well, whatever it is you're offering.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 捉迷藏时间到 你们跑哪去了
Girls! Sardines! Where are you?
我们要找梅宝
We're all looking for Mabel.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 游戏开始了
Girls! The games are starting.
梅宝 我们来了
Mabel, we're coming.
来吧 - 楼下
Come on. - Downstairs.
丽兹 你那个调皮捣蛋的妹妹在哪
Lizzy! Where's that naughty sister of yours?
你不能管一管她吗
Can't you control her?
梅宝最擅长躲在角落里了
Mabel's the queen of hiding in corners.
她去哪了 楼上
Where did she go? Upstairs?
你好
Hello.
我在假装找你妹妹
I've been pretending to look for your sister.
是吗
Have you?
恐怕我其实是在找你
I'm afraid I've really been looking for you.
也许我们该一起去找她
Well, maybe we should look together.
其实我也喜欢安静
I like the stillness too, you know.
希望我们已经得出结论
We've established, I hope,
即我很喜欢“鞋子落在蛋糕里”
that I'm a big fan of the dropping-shoes-in-cakes
和“从楼房♥里爬出去” 等一系列活动 非常喜欢
and climbing out of buildings and the rest of it. Big fan.
但是 散步 静静待着也...
But just strolling and being still is also...
最近我没爬过什么楼房♥
I haven't climbed any buildings lately.
这像是梅宝会躲藏的地方吗
Does this look like the sort of place Mabel might hide?
也许我们该去查看一下
Well, perhaps we ought to check.
没有
Nothing.
你想关门吗
Do you wanna close the door?
你找到我了
You found me.
到那边坐着
Sit over there.
你想来这边坐着吗 - 脱掉你的裙子
Do you wanna to sit here? - Take off your dress.
其实这都不是我的裙子
It's not actually even my dress.
我们都不知道谁还... - 你想吗
We didn't know anybody else would be-- - Do you want to?
脱掉
Take it off.
脱掉
Take it off.
慢一点
Slower.
我觉得你们说的是另一种语言
I feel like you speak a different language,
康琪塔和你们其他女孩
Conchita and the rest of you.
你是说嗓门很大
Loud.
那是康琪塔的语言
That's Conchita's language.
她仿佛无所畏惧
It's like she's fearless.
她非常出色
She's magnificent.
你讨厌她吗
Do you loathe her?
不
No.
但我觉得她不明白有的人宁愿独处
But I don't think she understands somebody choosing to be alone
正如她不明白男爵是什么
any more than she understands what a lord is.
理查德
Richard?
他就是个男人
Well, he's just a man.
康琪塔是独一无二的
Conchita's herself.
我甚至不知道这是什么意思
Extraordinary to know what that even means.
我觉得有一天你会明白
I think one day you just figure it out.
那是你姐姐吗
Was that your sister?
她正忙着和金妮抢你的哥哥呢
She's too busy fighting Jinny over your brother.
什么 西顿吗
What? Seadown?
她们不了解他
They don't know him.
我听说他很神秘
Well, I hear he's an enigma.
他是个禽兽
He's a monster.
不要动
Don't move a muscle.
你去康沃尔后 我对伦敦就失去了兴趣
London was over for me when you went to Cornwall.
是吗
Was it?
完完全全
Completely.
我和伦敦没有瓜葛了 因为想与之分享的人离开了
It was irrelevant since the person I wanted to share it with was gone.
那个人 无论是过去的她 还是舞会上的她
Well, that person from before, from the ball, and so on,
也许真的离开了
she might actually be gone.
你好 你怎么...
Hello. What are you--
小心 藏起来 - 我在找你
Watch out. Hide. - I was looking for you.
劳拉 你在玩什么把戏
What are you playing at, Laura?
监护女伴的职责就是不参与玩乐
It's a chaperone's job not to play.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你让我藏起来
You told me to hide.
你在和谁招手吗
Are you waving at someone?
不 你说这个动作 - 对
No, this? - Yes.
这是放松的姿势
This is casual.
我放松时就是这样站着的
This is how I stand when I'm casual.
你很放松
You're breezy.
你需要帮助吗
Do you want some help?
是的 谢谢
Yes, please.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么道歉
Why?
你就是让我觉得想道歉
You just make me want to apologize.
因为你的手臂卡在棚架上了
For having your arm stuck on a trellis?
楠 我从没遇到过像你这样 很容易就能坦诚相待的人
Nan, I've never met anyone I find it so easy to be honest with.
是不是很奇怪
Isn't that strange?
我们去睡觉吧
Shall we go to bed?
我们还可以更进一步
Maybe we can do better than that.
有什么比睡觉更进一步 - 跟我来就知道
What's better than bed? - Come and see.
楠 有什么问题吗
What is it, Nan?
就是金妮不小心吐露了一件事
Just Jinny blurted something out and...
而这件事太重大了
It's all just been too enormous,
我根本不知道该怎么面对
and I just don't know what do with it all.
我能帮上忙吗
Might I help?
不 谁都帮不了
No, nobody can.
金妮不让我告诉任何人
And Jinny said I mustn't tell anyone.
任谁知道了 都会看不起我
Anyone I tell will think less of me.
我想我已经表达得很清楚
Well, I think I've made it very clear already
我对你的评价非常高
that my opinion of you is really very high.
而且在被世人看不起这件事上 我也有一点经验
Also, I have a little experience of the world thinking badly of me.
真的吗
Do you?
每个人都做过不太光彩的事
We've all done things we're not proud of.
我的母亲并非我的生母
My mother isn't my mother.
这一切都太荒谬了
It's all ridiculous.
事实上 我的身份和我过去所想的不同
The fact is that I am not who I thought I was.
母亲她...
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表