剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
Full financial independence on both sides.
我要以自己的家为先
I'm putting my family first.
之后别试图再来查看我的情况
And don't be tempted to check on me later
因为我和妻子今晚 没打算在床上好好“躺平”
as my wife and I intend not to be upright for much more of this evening.
亲爱的 你要补充什么吗
Anything you'd like to add, my love?
我从未像现在这样爱你的儿子
I have never loved your son more.
我帮你拿杯酒 - 马上给我拿杯酒
I'll get you a drink. - Get me a drink now.
睡觉吧 宴会结束了 - 怎么 有什么问题
Bedtime. The party's over. - What? What's wrong?
你朋友又在制♥造♥事端了
Your friend is causing a scene again.
拜托...我只需... - 维吉尼娅 走吧 别...金妮
Please, I just need to-- I just-- - Virginia, come on. Stop-- Jinny?
金妮
Jinny?
金妮
Jinny.
从今以后 就是我们三人的世界了
From now on, it's just the three of us.
对 我们可以买♥♥属于我们的房♥子 可以去欧洲长住
Yeah, we can buy our own house. We can spend long stretches in Europe.
噢 康琪塔 这种感觉啊 不用承担义务或期待的感觉
Oh, Conchita, the feeling! This feeling of having no duty or expectation.
迪基
Dicky...
全部都消失了 一切
It's all gone. Everything.
什么意思
What do you mean?
爸爸的信里写了各种借口 但事实上...
There's a list of excuses here from Daddy. But the fact is...
他的大额投资...
his big investment--
他做了一些错误的投资 钱全都亏光了
He made some mistakes. And he lost all of his money.
我们的钱
Our money.
我们有钱的时候 与你们家断绝关系没有问题
Breaking away from your family is fine when we had money.
但现在我们要怎么维系生活
But now, how are we gonna live?
生活不会容易
Well, it won't be easy.
但我爱你 说实话 其他的都不重要
But I love you. And honestly, what else matters?
而我们想做什么都可以 - 对
And we can do anything. - Yeah.
我们可以白手起家 这意味着 我们是完全自♥由♥的
We can start again. This means we are properly free.
对 - 摆脱了所有羁绊
Yes! - Of all of them.
没有钱 没有人际关系 只有我们
No money, no ties, just us.
我们可以真正地生活 - 只有我们和明妮
Just us and Minnie. - We can live.
我们三个可以开始真正的生活
The three of us can just live.
她在睡觉
She's sleeping.
太热 太吵了 仅此而已
Too much heat and noise, that's all.
这种场合总是令人无措的
It's common to find this kind of event overwhelming.
而且像她这种状况的女人...
And a woman in her condition...
恭喜你们二位
Congratulations to you both.
我宁肯你不... - 我明白
I'd rather you didn't... - I quite understand.
这个消息只该由你来说
It's your news to tell.
你打算要一直演这套装头疼的戏
Sticking with this whole made-up headache thing, are you?
帕蒂 我们该喜不自禁才对 两个女儿都嫁入名门望族 获得头衔
Patti, we should be on top of the world. Both daughters settled with their titles.
我和你成为了麦迪逊大道的 公爵和公爵夫人
And you and me, we are the Duke and Duchess of Madison Avenue.
全世界都钦羡我们家
The whole world envies our family.
我们家已经不复存在了
Our family no longer exists.
女儿都在英国 崔西 我们会做什么
The girls will be in England. And what will we do, Tracy?
想做什么就做什么 帕蒂
Whatever the hell we want, Patti.
我相信 我们两人中 只有我没尝过这种生活
Well, I believe I'm the only one who will find that a novelty.
帕蒂 如果你想要的是探险 我们一回
Patti, if it is adventures you want, then the moment we get back
纽约 就能尽情去探... - 我的归宿不在纽约
to New York, we'll have all the adve-- - I don't belong in New York!
我已经过够了在宴会上当你附庸的日子了
I've had my fill of being your audience at parties.
我从来都没达到你的标准
I have never been enough for you.
但现在变了 是你达不到我的标准
But what has changed is you are no longer enough for me.
我不害怕离婚的丑闻
I'm not scared of the scandal of divorce.
作为公爵夫人的母亲 我将拥有选择 受到款待
As the mother of a duchess, I will have options and invitations.
我想要什么探险都能满足
And I can have all the adventures I want.
帕蒂 我们...
Patti, we have be--
我想找你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you.
是 我得喝杯酒
Yeah, I need a drink.
这国家让她胡思乱想
This country has put ideas into her head.
我一直都有很多想法
You know, I've always had ideas in my head.
只不过现在我才意识到 也许人们也想听听我的想法
It's only now I realize people might wanna hear them.
你后悔嫁给爸爸吗
Do you regret marrying Daddy?
不 因为那样的话 我就不会有你们俩了 但现在...
No, because I wouldn't have had you girls, but now...
我必须...
I need to...
重新点燃我的火花
refind my spark.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我觉得我已经看到火花了
I believe I can see that spark already.
这是你送我的礼物
Well, you gave me that gift.
你嫁给提奥让我能再次做自己
You marrying Theo lets me be myself again.
作为公爵夫人的母亲 就算有离婚丑闻 也不会被逐出社交界
Even the scandal of divorce won't shut out the mother of a duchess from society.
你来这是想和我聊什么
Now, what did you come here to talk to me about?
是...
It's...
安娜贝尔
Annabel.
你确定 对吗
You're sure, are you?
你很确定明天要嫁给他
Are you quite sure about tomorrow?
因为你不能...这么盛大的婚事
Because you mustn't feel-- with the grandness of it all,
你千万别感到是被迫为之
you mustn't feel pressured.
不...当然不是
No. No, of course not.
我...很肯定
And I'm-- I am sure.
我只是需要休息
I just need some sleep.
明天见 我爱你
I'll see you tomorrow. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
敬下一次就轮到我们
To us being next.
是的 迟早 - 无论之后会发生什么
Yes. At some stage. - Whatever comes after.
我想 对我们来说 这是当中的乐趣所在
I mean, I guess for us that's the joy of it.
婚礼后 我们就能随心所欲
After the wedding we get to just be as we are.
直到孩子诞生
Until the children come along.
我假设我们是会...
I assume, we'll--
就算是权宜婚姻也可以延续香火...
Even a convenient marriage can continue the line and--
绝对的
Definitely.
我们是要...
What are we--
你看起来吓坏了 发生了什么
You look so frightened. What's happened?
这就是真的我
This is how I am.
这是我内心一直以来真实的样子
This is how I've always been underneath,
但我不想再这样了
but I don't want to be anymore.
我觉得自己支离破碎
I feel broken.
什么叫“支离破碎”
What do you mean "broken"?
在我们小时候
When we were little,
你和其他女孩看着男孩 小鹿乱撞
the way you and others looked at boys and got butterflies,
比如看到哈里哈密尔顿时那样
like with Harry Hamilton.
你还记得你们一个个害羞脸红吗
Do you remember the blushing you all did?
哈里汉密尔顿是城里最快的跑步健将
Harry Hamilton was the fastest runner in town.
对我来说
Well, for me,
我知道自己应该 为了哈里汉密尔顿小鹿乱撞
I know I should have had butterflies about Harry Hamilton.
那才是正常的
That's what's normal.
但我从没有那种感觉
But I never did.
我有那种感觉的时候...
I had those feelings...
我有那种感觉的时候 是因为女孩
I have those feelings about girls.
我试图变得更像你们 但我就是做不到
And I tried to be like you, but I'm just not.
母亲曾撞见我...
Mother walked in on me...
在纽约时 和一个女仆在一起
in New York with a maid.
她看着我的眼神 仿佛我是个怪物
She looked at me like I was a monster.
梅宝 我很抱歉
Mabel, I'm so sorry.
她说了什么
What did she say?
她只是走出房♥间 仿佛我是空气
She just walked back out like I was nothing.
梅宝 听我说
Mabel, listen to me.
听着 你说的...
Listen, you're talking about...
是爱
love.
爱怎么会是错的呢
How can love ever be wrong?
如果爱让你小鹿乱撞
If that's what gives you butterflies,
那你就是自己本来该是的样子
then you are exactly who you're supposed to be.
你是梅宝 你很美
You're Mabel. You're beautiful.
你不觉得恶心 - 亲爱的
You're not disgusted? - Darling.
羞耻感
Shame.
你必须努力放下羞耻感
You have to try and let that go.
你这么可爱 不能被毁掉
You're too lovely to be ruined.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
等等
Hold on.
哪个女仆 - 不是玛莎
Which maid? - Well, not Martha.
她都80岁了
She's 80.
我们说好了不再隐瞒彼此
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表