剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
但我已经摸清诀窍了
But I've worked out the secret.
沉默
Silence.
不说话 不表达
No voice, no opinions.
孤独地受认可总比孤单地受怒目要好
It's better to be lonely and approved of than lonely and glowered at.
感觉你内心的光都黯淡了
It is like the lights have gone out in you.
是的 但光黯淡的时候
Yes, but when the lights are out,
什么都看不见
and it's quite dark,
也就不用道歉了
there's no need for apologizing.
况且我不是一个人
And besides, I'm not alone.
我还有个宝宝 现在金妮又成了我的弟妹
I have a baby. And now Jinny's my sister-in-law.
但这是她的一辈子 而她才刚认识他
But it's her whole life, and she barely knows him.
我们还是在谈金妮吗
Are we still talking about Jinny?
来喝奶吧
Let's get you a bottle.
抱歉 金妮在吗
Sorry. Is Jinny here?
我们此刻不太方便见客
We're rather unprepared for visitors.
我...他们要带人参观城♥堡♥
I-- There's just the tour of the castle,
我想来看看金妮会不会...想要...
and I just wanted to see that-- if Jinny wanted to--
她期待在舞会上见你
She's looking forward to seeing you at the ball.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight!
你知道 你父母似乎很...
You know, your parents, they seem so--
我父母的标准非常高 但是你远远超出了标准
My parents have very high standards, but you'll more than meet them,
西顿男爵夫人
Lady Seadown.
做这么完美的人是什么感觉
What's it like to be so perfect?
在你这么说之前 我从不觉得自己完美
I never thought that I was until you started telling me.
我当然尽我所能表现得好
I mean, I do my best, of course.
你的努力是我最爱你的地方之一
Your trying is one of the things I love the most about you.
你毫不懈怠的专注
Your perfect concentration.
其他人想要浮夸 随他们去吧
Let others concern themselves with being peacocks.
这位美人是无可比拟的
Such magnificent beauty here.
你的美由内至外
It's entirely matched by what's inside here.
当然了 外表的美也是顶级的
And pretty world-class on the outside, that bit too, of course.
詹姆士 你能想象 如果我们没有相遇 那会是怎样吗
James, can you imagine if we'd never met?
无法想象
No.
这么多年 我们是两个陌生人
All those years we spent not knowing each other...
现在我拥有了你
and now I've got you.
我的金妮
My Jinny.
风景不错呀
Nice view.
我只想来这里坐坐
I just thought I'd sit for a while.
你在读什么
What are you reading?
一本书
A book.
是 我听说过“书”
Yeah, I think I heard of that.
金妮和西顿的事 你听说了吗
So, Jinny and Seadown. Did you hear?
你母亲是不是...
Your mother, is she--
当然很震惊 因为他们进展神速
Appalled, naturally, at the speed.
不过家里的账单还等着付...
Though, when the bills must be paid...
天啊 你们家还真是急着 让我的朋友们感到自己毫无价值
Wow. Your family are desperate to make my friends feel worthless
她们自降身价 嫁给你的哥哥们
when they lower themselves to marry your brothers.
我们试着为他们感到高兴吧 好吗
Let's try and be happy for them, shall we?
进来吧
Come in.
安娜贝尔 - 很高兴受邀来这里 公爵夫人
Annabel. - I am glad to be here, Your Grace.
你真的高兴 还是恐惧
Are you? Or are you terrified?
我可以既高兴又恐惧吗
Might I be half-glad and half-terrified?
正当如此
Exactly as it should be.
我从没去过美国 我该走一趟吗
I've never visited America. Ought I to bother?
是 美国很好... - 容我打断你
Yes, it's a very fine country-- - I'm going to stop you.
我的日程极其繁忙 美国距离遥远 最好还是实际一点
I'm extremely busy, it's a long way away and it's best to be realistic.
你喜欢我儿子哪一点
What do you love about my son?
我... - 没错 你不了解他
I-- - Quite right. You barely know him.
婚姻本身就不是儿戏
Marriage is alarming enough.
要是年轻人知道婚姻事实上有多么可怕
If young people understood how terrified of it they ought to be,
牧师们都会没工作了
the clergy would go out of business.
当然了 我儿子也不了解你
My son barely knows you, of course,
但他恐怕已经爱你爱得无法自拔
but I'm afraid he's impossibly in love with you.
这是他说的吗
Did he say that?
过去十年
He spent the last ten years
在所有聚会 社交活动上 英国的每一个半适龄女孩
being chased around every gathering and every drawing room
都追着他
by every half-eligible girl in England.
我们举办季末舞会的这些年中
And in all the years we've held the end-of-season ball,
他从没带过任何女伴
he's never once brought a guest.
只有提起你名字时 他的脸才会突然温柔起来
His face has never once softened the way it softens when he mentions your name.
你今晚打算穿什么
What will you wear tonight?
关注时局的同时
It's perfectly possible to care about the state of the world
也可以做挑礼裙这种无谓的事 这不矛盾
whilst also being frivolous about dresses.
我颇同意
I quite agree.
我会穿蓝色的裙子 矢车菊兰
I'm wearing a blue dress, cornflower blue.
领口这里很漂亮
It has this beautiful thing from here to there.
优雅
Charming.
我19岁时也穿了这种蓝的裙子 去参加多切斯特舞会
I wore a dress in the same blue to the Dorchester Ball when I was 19.
提奥多的父亲说我看起来像铃兰花
Theodore's father said I looked like a bluebell.
当然了 换成现在的我穿 那就变成海怪了
If I wore it now, of course, I'd look like a sea creature,
但你穿可以的 - 你肯定...
but you'll get away with it. - I bet you--
年龄和智慧所带来的诸多优势和历练
With age and wisdom come many advantages and adventures
远远胜于纤细的腰肢 和柔软的皮肤 相信我
which far outweigh a small waist and soft complexion. I promise you.
所有这一切 头衔等等
All this, the title...
不是每个人都能承受得了
is not easy for everyone.
提奥显然为此痛苦
It's not easy for Theo, of course.
他很不喜欢这样的生活 只想画画
He loathes it, only wants to paint.
我让他为我画人像 眼中要带光彩 他不愿意
I've asked him to paint me with a glint in my eye, and he won't.
但是 安娜贝尔 我相信 他会把你画得有光彩的
But Annabel, I believe he'll put a glint in yours.
你去忙吧 我还要喝茶
Now off you go. I have my drink to finish.
公爵夫人 恕我冒犯
Your Grace, if you'll permit me,
但我看见了你眼中的光彩 完全来自你自己 不依靠任何人
I do see a glint in your eye, entirely of your own making, not man-made.
我也认为 如果你穿那条蓝礼裙
And I do think that if you wore that blue dress
你仍会美如铃兰花
you would still look like a bluebell.
那你就说错了
You're quite wrong.
铃兰花是垂着头的 这是它的特色
Bluebells hang their heads. They're famous for it.
我19岁在多切斯特舞会上 也许是低垂着头的
I may have hung my head at the Dorchester Ball when I was 19,
但如今我是公爵夫人 我的头永远是高昂着的
but I'm a duchess now, and my head is always absolutely upright.
你的也一样
As yours must be.
至少在公开场合
At least in public.
画像上都是庭塔格尔家族成员
So, the portraits are of the Tintagel family members
他们...
who well--
你来过多少次
How many times have you visited?
每年都来 - 天啊
Every year. - Oh, God.
接下来是餐室 一家人在这里...
Next, we will see the dining room where the family--
用餐 在桌子上滑着玩
Dines? Slides down the table?
你知道 纽约也是有城♥堡♥的
We do have castles in New York, you know.
几年前中♥央♥公园里建了一个
They built one in Central Park a few years ago.
这个城♥堡♥何时建的
When was this one built?
最初建于1342年
1342. Originally.
好吧
Okay.
接下来 我们看看贵宾室 是用来招待贵客的
After that, we'll see the staterooms for when the dignitaries visit.
城♥堡♥的其他部分当然都是存在的
The rest of the castle exists, of course.
但是在这里 至少我可以假装它不存在
But out here, I can at least pretend it doesn't.
可以说 这里是个避难所
It's a sanctuary, I suppose.
一个思考的地方
A place to consider.
或是一个...
Or to feel...
让心完全放空的地方
nothing at all.
有时这样也很好
Which is sometimes equally appealing.
我一般不画人像
I don't paint people, generally.
看起来像会动
It's almost like it moves.
其实就是画布上的颜色
They're only colors on a canvas.
要是我试图在画布上填颜色
If I tried to put colors on a canvas...
那就会...
it would be...
请便
Be my guest.
我不知道是什么 但也许...
I don't know what it is, but it could be...
是一条蛇
a snake.
或是虫子 不知道
Or a worm. I don't know.
你不是不画人吗
I thought you didn't paint people.
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表