剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
有时 当一个人看着你
Sometimes a person looks at you,
你立刻就知道 这一刻你将终身难忘
and immediately, you know you'll remember it till the day you die.
我们在路上度过的这漫长的一个月里 看遍了康沃尔的每一个角落
In that long month on the road, we saw every corner of Cornwall.
每一个镇子 每一片海滩 每一处风光
Every town, every beach, every landscape.
但是现实生活在别处上演 我不可能永远逃避
But real life was going on elsewhere, and I couldn't avoid it forever.
康琪塔在过去的一个月 都在努力适应为人母的生活
Conchita had spent the last month trying to be a mother,
而我则在思考到底该 如何适应没有母亲的生活
while I had spent it wondering how on earth to be without one.
你姐姐的信函 你一封都没回
You haven't replied to any of your sister's letters.
我们离开伦敦已经四周了 你一直都魂不守舍
Four weeks since we left London, and you've not once been yourself.
也许真实的我不是你想的那样
Well, maybe I'm not who you think I am.
康琪塔应该很愿意 找个周末不带孩子 放松身心
Well, Conchita will be glad of a relaxing weekend without the baby.
她在鲁尼米德居住的房♥子非常华丽
The house she's taken in Runnymede is simply beautiful.
只属于你们姐妹的周末时光
A weekend, just you girls.
康琪塔可以好好休息一下
And Conchita can put her feet up.
天 你可真是淑女
Goodness, what a lady you are.
成为淑女是我的人生理想
All I've ever wanted to be.
霍诺利雅 我们是先跳舞 还是说你已经等不及要赌博了
So, dancing first, Honoria, or are you desperate to start gambling?
赌博我来开头 我打赌你在倒立的时候
I'll start the gambling. I bet during that handstand,
记起了你四周前才生完小孩
you remembered it's only four weeks since you gave birth.
天啊 是楠 快来呀
Oh, my God. It's Nan. Come on!
吁
Whoa.
天啊 这是真的吗
Oh, my gosh. Are you actually here?
你是真人吗 - 我是的
Are you real? - I am.
还是说你又要离开 - 我是真的
Or might you go again? - I am.
天啊 - 你一切都好吗
Oh, my gosh. - How are you?
累死了 我身体里蹦出了 一个人 现在我的人生永远毁了
Wrecked. A whole person came out of me, and I'm ruined forever.
但是明妮太乖了 而且 成为母亲后 你就变成透明人了 所以...
But Minnie's divine, and nobody even looks at you once you're a mother, so--
总之 趁我们还没被晒化掉 赶紧去喝一杯吧
Anyway, let's get a drink before we melt into a puddle.
“放得开小姐”一直在照看我们呢 嗨 霍诺利雅
Lady Wild Times keeping watch. Hi, Honoria.
真优雅
The elegance.
真不明白为什么我哥哥总是频繁离家呢
I have no idea why my brother leaves home so often.
你想喝点什么吗 - 不了 谢谢
Would you like a drink? - No, thank you.
我们该怎么做
I mean, what are we supposed to do?
康琪塔 我得和你谈一件事
Conchita, I need to talk to you about something.
谈你答应了会陪在我身边 却突然离开的事
Leaving so suddenly when you promised you'd be here?
我很抱歉没有陪在你身边... 我的状态很差 我不...
I am sorry I wasn't here when-- I was a mess. I just wouldn't--
你该看看我当时的状态 - 我们能进去聊一聊吗
You should have seen the state I was in. - Can we just please go inside and talk?
我们有很多事要讲给你听呢 楠
You can't think how much we have to tell you, Nan.
我们去过的舞会 还有看歌♥剧
The balls we've been to. The opera.
天啊 歌♥剧太长了
God. Opera's endless.
梅宝的裙子撕破了 还在某男爵面前 摔了个狗啃泥
Mabel ripped her skirt and fell on her face in front of lord somebody.
丽兹在赛马♥会♥上被蜘蛛咬了 金妮一天到晚只会...
Well, Lizzy got bit by a spider at the races, and Jinny's done nothing
和西顿男爵跳舞 - 也就三次 最多四次
but dance with Lord Seadown. - Three times, maybe four.
他们基本上算是订婚了 我们可以说是准妯娌了
They're virtually engaged. I mean, we're virtually sisters-in-law.
丽兹也和西顿跳舞了 - 对 一次
Lizzy danced with Seadown too. - Yeah. Once.
一整个周末没有母亲们的打扰
A whole weekend without mothers.
我们这个周末可以随心所欲
Now, we have the whole weekend for whatever we like.
作为你们的监护女伴 你们的行为举止要严格遵循我的要求
And as your chaperone, I insist you behave exactly as I say.
首先 最重要的 喝完酒 到草坪上去
First things first, down your drinks and go down the lawn,
尽你们所能 快速地旋转
and spin as fast as ever as you can.
快来吧...
Go, go, go!
母亲向你问好 - 谁的母亲
Mother sends her love. - Whose mother?
她们真是活力满满啊 对吧
A whirlwind of fun, aren't they?
小心
Look out!
这是谁 我以为只有我们呢
Who's this? I thought it was just us.
理查德 你来做什么
Richard, what on earth are you doing?
它终于安静下来了
Now she's calm.
康琪塔
Conchita.
抱歉把你们引到错的方向了
Sorry to bring you all off course.
汤利先生 你的骑术真是精湛
And you, such an accomplished rider, Mr. Dawnly.
瞧谁来了
Well, look who it is.
康琪塔 你在玩什么把戏
Conchita, what are you playing at?
骑马闯入 打扰我们姐妹度周末的人是你
You're the one galloping into our girls' weekend.
你知道我就在附近住 - 我是和朋友一起来的 迪基
You knew I was staying down the road. - I'm here with my friends, Dicky.
是西顿 - 别看
It's Seadown. - Don't look.
假装我说了诙谐的话
Make a face like I've said something smart.
但既然你们都在
But seeing as you're all here,
同时大家都假装没注意到 我们浑身大汗的窘迫模样...
and we're all pretending not to notice how sweaty we are...
希望我们没有失礼 霍诺利雅
I hope we're not improper, Honoria.
只是会很麻烦 - 不只是麻烦
It's just, there'd be a fuss, that's all. - There'd be more than a fuss.
喝一杯而已 我们不想冷落宾客啊
It's one drink. We're only being hospitable.
迪克 很抱歉迈尔斯控制不了他的马
Dick, I'm sorry Miles can't control his horse.
但是你很清楚 生来有野性的动物
But as you well know, when a creature's born wild,
永远不会真的被驯服
they're never truly to be tamed.
今天的天气好热
Now, it's such a scorching day.
问题在于 一杯酒下肚后
And the question is, once we've all had our one drink,
还有什么能帮我们消暑呢
what else might we do that's refreshing?
来吧
Come on.
快来呀
Come on!
来呀 霍诺利雅
Come on, Honoria!
嗨 霍诺利雅
Hi, Honoria.
(改编自伊迪斯沃顿的小说)
海盗
第一季第三集
是 但如果被人知道 我们在这里是无人监看的...
Yes, but if it were to get out that we were here unchaperoned--
西顿男爵会怎么想
What must Lord Seadown think?
我们会落下名声... - 什么名声 不痛苦过日的名声
We'll get a reputation for-- - For what? Not being miserable?
那我不介意 - 这会掀起轩然大♥波♥的
Well, I'm happy with that. - There would be an almighty row,
你很清楚 - 金妮
and you know it. - Jinny,
你知道我已经结婚了 对吧 我就是监护女伴
you do know I'm married, right? I'm chaperoning.
我很受人敬重
I'm a pillar of respectability.
好吧 至少泰斯瓦力老师也住在这里
I mean, I guess Miss Testvalley's in the lodge.
我们什么时候开始不敢参加晚宴了
Since when were we ever shy of a party?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 你们还没发现吗 我们和他们不同 我们是美国人
Girls, have you not noticed? We're not them. We're Americans.
我们什么时候在乎过别人的看法
When did we ever care what people think of us?
英国人痴迷于本国的历史
I mean, the English are so fascinated by their history.
我们的历史则是让人痴迷
Well, we have a history of being fascinating.
轮到他们向我们学习了
It's time that they learn from us.
我没带晚宴的服装
I didn't bring any party clothes.
我只带了过夜的衣服
I virtually just bought night clothes.
西顿肯定不会抱怨的
I'm sure Seadown won't complain.
梅宝 我只和他跳了三次舞
Mabel, I only danced with him three times.
最多四次 - 最多四次
Or four. - Or four.
金妮 如果你也嫁进这家 那我真是松了一口气
Jinny, imagine the relief if we're in that family together.
我还真带了几件裙子
I happened to bring some dresses.
丽兹 你穿绿色一定超美
Lizzy, you would look amazing in green.
也许你今晚也会邂逅某人呢
Maybe you'll find someone on your own tonight.
难以想象啊 只属于我的某人
Imagine. Someone all my own.
梅宝
Mabel.
你的
Pour toi.
我很喜欢 - 真漂亮
I love it. - It's gorgeous.
楠 那天晚上之后 我一直感到很难过 我想...
Nan, I have been feeling just awful since that night. I wanted to--
母亲知道你告诉了我吗
Does Mother know that you told me?
不知道 当然不知道
No, of course not.
如果她知道了 一定会大惊失色的
She'd be so horrified about the whole thing.
你想象不到的
You have no idea.
天啊 我当时是怎么想的
God, what was I thinking?
突然之间 我就控制不住自己的嘴了
Suddenly it was all just coming out of my mouth.
你是在为告诉我真♥相♥道歉 还是为隐瞒真♥相♥17年道歉
Are you apologizing for telling me or for the 17 years of not telling me?
不 我是为了我过去所有的错道歉 应该吧
No, I'm apologizing for my whole life, probably.
我表达得不对 楠 我其实练习过的
This is coming out wrong, Nan. I practiced this.
我练习了好几周 但没有你在身边帮我
I practiced this for weeks, but I didn't have you to help me
想好笑或诙谐的话
by thinking of something funny or smart to say
而且你总知道选择最合适的话说出口
or always knowing the right word to choose.
楠 请说你会原谅我
Nan, please say you'll forgive me.
你总是原谅人 这就是你
You forgive people. It's what you do.
你并不了解我
Well, you don't know me.
我都不了解自己 我可以变成任何人
I don't know me. I could be anyone.
嘿 你仍是楠 你仍是我的妹妹
Hey, you are still Nan. You're still my sister.
天啊 让我帮你
Let me help you, for heaven's sake.
过去 我们打趣 吵架 一起躺在床上
Every time we giggled, and every time we fought or lay in bed
朝空中抛曲奇饼 这每时每刻 你都藏着一个秘密
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表