剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
And friends, they're supposed to be relaxed around one another, aren't they?
他们应该感到心情激动...
And they're supposed to be excited wh--
当他们看到和陪伴彼此时
About when they see each other, and when they're with each other.
他们永远不会感到尴尬
They're never supposed to be awkward with one another.
我觉得你和珍不是最好的朋友
And I just don't think you and Jean are best friends.
你和她在一起时曾为了什么事笑过吗
What have you ever laughed about with her?
你和她分享过什么吗
What have you ever shared with her?
我认为你们结婚并不合理
I don't think it makes any sense for the two of you to get married.
我没有考虑要和珍结婚
I'm not thinking of marrying Jean.
我不会和任何人结婚 你为什么对婚姻这么感兴趣
I'm not marrying anyone. Why are you so interested in marriage?
我对婚姻没兴趣 - 但你要结婚了
I'm not interested in marriage. - But you're getting married.
是的 - 我在电报里写了那些话 你还是要结婚
Yes. - Despite everything I put in my telegram.
所以 我不知道
So, I'm not sure
你为什么这么烦恼... - 等等 什么电报
why you're so bothered about what-- - Wait, what telegram?
那封电报
The telegram.
你在纽约时没收到电报 - 没有
You didn't get a telegram in New York? - No.
我没有收到任何电报
No, I didn't get any sort of telegram.
上面写了什么
What did it say?
留在原地别动
Stay there.
天啊
Oh, goodness!
楠 这迷宫简直像 不希望我们找到出口似的
Nan, these mazes, it's like they don't want us to find our way out.
怎么了 出什么事了吗
What is it? What's wrong?
楠
Nan?
快
Quickly.
直接向终点去 - 对 这条路没错 我就说吧
Do we go right to the end? - It is. It's right. I told you.
逗我呢
Ah, for goodness' sake!
你有哪一年没有赢吗
Has there been a single year you haven't won?
当然 你是对的 这比赛不公平
You're right, of course. It's not a fair fight.
我对这迷宫就像对盖伊一样了如指掌
I know this maze as well as I know Guy.
当然了 谁会想到是你
Of course. Who could have predicted?
什么 每年都是你
What? Every year?
我们去喝一杯吧
We'll have a drink, shall we?
庆祝一下...然后我再揍盖伊一顿
To celebrate... before I burn Guy to the ground.
亲爱的 我们做的决定真正确
What a good decision we made, my darling,
在庄严的宅子里造一个湖
to put this lake in our stately home.
这选择再合适不过了
It was the perfect choice.
亲爱的 你的品味极佳
You, my dear, have impeccable taste.
你为我们会客室选择的帘幕太美了
Those curtains you chose for our parlor are a delight.
终于回到温馨的家了
Home sweet home.
比我记忆中小一点
It's a bit smaller than I remember.
但正是我们需要的
But exactly what we need.
天已经晚了
It's getting quite late.
也许我们该休息了
Perhaps we should retire.
你确定你准备好了
Are you sure you're ready?
准备好休息
For retiring?
非常确定
Quite sure.
你觉得电报里写了什么 - 不知道
And what do you think the telegram said? - I don't know.
楠 你心知肚明 你绝对知道
Nan, you do know. You absolutely know.
他不会大老远寄一封秘密电报
He wouldn't send a secret telegram halfway across the world
告诉你他早餐吃了什么
to tell you what he had for breakfast.
也许他会呢 因为我们是朋友 还是好朋友
Maybe he would, because we're friends, and we're good friends.
虽然我们早前砍柴的时候 有那么一刻
Although, there was this moment when we were chopping wood,
有些奇怪的感觉 这一切都让我感到混乱
and it felt like something. And it's just all so confusing.
我只是不...
I just don't--
我真的试图停止这种感觉 但看到他和珍在一起...
I really tried to stop it but I saw him with Jean and it's--
你吃醋了 - 当然没有
And you were jealous? - No, of course not!
也许吧 - 噢 楠...我就知道...
Maybe. - Oh, Nan. Oh, Nan, I knew it. I knew it.
你爱上盖伊索特了
Are you in love with Guy Thwarte?
我不能 这太...
I can't be. This is all--
这世上没有哪个人像他这样惹我如此生气
He makes me angrier than any other person in this whole world.
对 我们会一起笑 那种喘不过气的笑
Yes, sometimes we laugh and it's sometimes that breathless laugh.
但这些欢乐的时刻之间
But in between those moments of joy,
总是夹杂着许多沉重和愤怒...
there are so many more of aggravation and irritation and--
楠 你所描述的是爱 - 不 爱是平静的 爱是稳定
Nan, what you're describing is love. - No, love is calm. Love is stability.
爱是心脏病发作
Love is a heart attack.
爱是最好的 也是最糟的
Love is the best and worst of everything.
爱是全心全意地恨一个人
Love is hating someone with every inch of your soul,
但不在那人身边的每一分钟 你都感到彻骨的痛苦
yet spending even a minute without them is the worst pain you've ever known.
康琪 你必须告诉迪克你仍然爱着他
Conchie, you have to tell Dick that you still love him.
楠 现在重点不是我和迪克
Nan, this isn't about me and Dick.
而是你和盖伊以及...
This is about you and Guy and--
以及提奥 我就要嫁给提奥了
And Theo. Theo, we're about to get married
所以这一切才如此... - 你确定吗
and that's what makes this so-- - Are you certain?
你真的确定吗 - 我以为是的 我...
Are you quite certain? - I thought so. I--
要怎样才能确定呢
How can you ever be certain?
他今天谈论珍时 仿佛把她描述成一件物品
The way he talked about Jean today was like she was a possession.
与此同时 盖伊...他如此... - 他很有魅力
And meanwhile, Guy-- He is just-- - He's so charming.
是的 他很好相处 - 体贴周到
Yes. Yes, and he's so easy. - Considerate.
他是我们女人圈的 - 这也太气人了吧
He's one of us. - And how infuriating is that?
盖伊为什么要给我发电报 说...
What business does Guy have sending me telegrams about--
诉说他对你的爱
About how he loves you?
对啊 他怎么敢 - 是的
Yes! How dare he? - I know.
因为我现在满脑子都是那个 我必须知道
Because that's all I can think about. And I need to know
那封愚蠢的电报里写了什么
what is in that stupid telegram.
我也觉得你必须知道 楠
I think you do. Nan?
小心点 而且要确定你的心意
Just be careful. And be sure.
不过这事挺令人兴奋的 真的
It is kind of exciting, though. It is!
真好
Yes!
满口谎言 丽兹埃姆沃斯
Lies, Lizzy Elmsworth.
你是个骗子 - 才不 我记得清清楚楚
You are a liar. - No, I remember it like it was yesterday.
强尼鲍德温说他能翻的筋斗
Johnny Baldwin claimed that he could do more cartwheels
比萨♥拉♥托♥加♥的任何人都多 你非要证明自己比他厉害
than anybody in the whole of Saratoga, and you simply had to prove him wrong.
整个城的人都看到你的内♥裤♥了
The whole town saw your undergarments.
才没有 我怎么会做这种事 我是淑女
No, I'd never do such a thing. I'm a lady.
可以连续翻13个筋斗的淑女
A lady that can do 13 cartwheels in a row,
实际上是14个
practically 14.
我逃走了 詹姆士一定会气死的 但...
James will be so furious I ran away, but...
太值得了
it's been so worth it.
电报里写了什么 - 什么
What did the telegram say? - Excuse me?
当然了 一如往常 你让人无法忍♥受
Well, of course, as so often, you're in every way quite intolerable.
你的胆子怎么这么大
Where do you find the audacity?
我与你最好的朋友有婚约 - 这对我来说不是新闻
I am engaged to your best friend. - That is not in any way news to me.
补充一句 而且是幸福地定婚 你凭什么和我说话
Happily engaged, I should add. Why should I even speak to you?
你在鲁尼米德抛下了我
After you left me at Runnymede.
我把最大的秘密告诉了你 你迫不及待地逃跑了
I told you my most precious secret and you couldn't run away fast enough.
但我回来了 想为此道歉
But I came back to apologize.
我几乎是立即就回来了 而你那时已经订婚了
I came back almost immediately, and you were already engaged.
说这话还真轻巧
Well, how convenient.
你让人很迷惑 砍柴时的举动
You caused all this confusion with the wood chopping,
还发表长篇大论说什么想和
and with grand speeches about how you wanna fall in love
与你平等的人相爱 你凭什么
with someone who's your equal. How dare you?
楠 听我说 我... - 不 已经太晚了
Nan, listen, I-- - No, it's too late.
我们初识时 怎么没有... 这些情绪和这些混乱的感觉
Where was all of this-- these feelings and the confusion when we first met?
你在我上方的窗口爬出来时
When you climbed out of a window above me?
对啊 - 我们跳着舞下楼梯时
Yes! - When we danced down a staircase?
对 - 当我们看着彼此时
Yes! - When we looked at each other.
当我们大笑时
When we laughed.
当我们感觉一见如故
When it felt like we immediately knew each other
一切皆有可能时
and that anything was entirely possible?
感觉我们在一起时 能去任何地方或做任何事
That together, we could go anywhere, or do anything.
无论是在宫殿里还是在树上 都无所谓
It wouldn't matter if we were in a palace or a tree,
只要我们在欢笑 跳舞和亲吻
as long as we were laughing and dancing and kissing
发现新事物还有再次亲吻
and discovering and kissing again.
楠 是当我意识到自己疯狂地爱着你时
When I realized, Nan, that I am desperately in love with you.
自从我见到你那刻起就爱着你
And I have been since the first second I set eyes on you.
楠...别走
Nan! Nan, wait.
楠...
Nan. Nan.
楠 你...楠 拜托 我们...
Nan, just-- Nan, please, let's just--
你们俩在这呢
There you both are.
我在带楠参观围墙花♥园♥
I was just showing Nan the walled garden.
你母亲最爱的地方
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表