剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
(梅宝埃姆沃斯)
(楠圣乔治)
(改编自伊迪斯沃顿的小说)
海盗
第一季第一集
祝你好运
Good luck.
你去英国后不会忘了我吧
You won't forget me when you go to England, right?
你叫什么来着
Who are you again?
天啊
Wow.
绽放你的光彩 - 我们就是光彩本身
Be the party. - We are the party.
我得脱掉吊袜带 太痒了
I need to take these garters off. It's so scratchy.
女士们
Ladies.
抱歉
Sorry.
和我碰头
Meet me.
抱歉 - 抱歉
Sorry. - Sorry.
我总是在楼梯上撞到人
I keep bumping into people on staircases.
对 毕竟边下楼边跳舞是个危险的举动
Yes. Well, it is a hazard when you dance on them.
是啊 我一般都严格遵循 必须步行下楼的规矩
Yeah. Well, I'm generally a strictly walk-down-stairs man.
偶尔会小跳一下
Perhaps a little skip,
如果楼下有我特别想见的人
if there's something at the bottom I'm particularly pleased to see.
现在说这个时机真是太不恰当了 但我必须走了
It's the worst timing of my life, but I've really got to go.
你去哪 - 回家 我的母亲病危了
Where you going? - Home. My mother's going to die.
请原谅 难以相信我把这句话说出口了
Sorry, I can't believe I'm saying that out loud.
倒不是说医生总是 你懂的...
And not that doctors always, you know...
医生什么都不懂
They hardly ever know anything.
总之 今晚之前我找不到船
Anyway, I couldn't get a boat before tonight,
虽然到处求人 但我真的要...
no matter who I begged. But I've really gotta...
你会到家 你的母亲见到你将会很开心
You'll get home, and your mother will be delighted to see you.
若你能和我一起走就好了
If only you could come with me.
我走了呀 从那边到这边
I did. From there to here.
我们的第一次旅行
Our first trip.
对了 我叫楠 楠圣乔治
By the way, I'm Nan. Nan St. George.
那再会了 楠圣乔治
Bye then, Nan St. George.
我们到了 打入了社交圈
We're here. We're right in it.
只用了五年 - 对 短短的五年
And it only took five years. - Yep. Only five short years.
亲爱的 我们在 古老的小萨♥拉♥托♥加♥当邻居时
My dear, when we were neighbors back in little old Saratoga,
谁能想到有朝一日
who could have thought--
我们搬来这里后 紧接着你们也搬来了
That when we moved here, you'd be right behind us.
这粗鄙的笑声
That unbred laugh.
宝贝 你已经身处上流社会了
Sweetheart, you are here now.
享受吧
Enjoy.
女士们
Ladies.
这里是宴会上视野最好的地点
Well, I guess over here is the best view of the party.
看 是帕拉莫太太
Look. It's Mrs. Paramore.
她来了 快看她的裙子
She's here. Look at her dress.
帕拉莫太太
Oh, Mrs. Paramore.
我们正希望与你聊聊 关于盛大舞会邀请函的事
We were hoping to catch you in regards to invitations to the Assembly Ball.
帕拉莫太太 我是圣乔治太太
I'm Mrs. St. George, Mrs. Paramore.
这是小女金妮 她是伴娘之一
And this is my Jinny. One of the bridesmaids.
这是小女丽兹 - 是 圣乔治
And my Lizzy. - Oh, yes. St. George.
来自萨♥拉♥托♥加♥的那家人 - 如今我们住在城内了
The family from Saratoga. - We live in the city now.
我丈夫在股市上大获成... - 那真好啊 为你们大家开心
My husband did awful well at the stock-- - Good for him. Good for all of you.
克洛森太太
Mrs. Closson,
你的开胃菜是贵族水准的 - 太过奖了
your canapés are fit for a lord. - Why thank you.
对不起 母亲 我刚刚是否应该...
I'm sorry, Mother, was I supposed--
不 你没做错什么 - 圣乔治太太
No. You did just as you should. - Mrs. St. George,
恐怕你在这个社交季 不能参加任何类型的纽约舞会了
I'm afraid you can't attend a New York ball of any kind this season.
我不知道这是何故 毕竟... - 我的母亲
Well, I see no reason, now th-- - My mother--
布里特西男爵夫人
Lady Brightlingsea.
是 没错
Why, yes, of course.
是 我的母亲坚持 让我邀请你和你的两位女儿
Yes. My mother, she insists that I invite you and your daughters,
也就是康琪塔的伴娘们 前往伦敦
Conchita's bridesmaids, to London.
伦敦
London?
伦敦 英国那个
London, London? England?
康琪塔所有的伴娘 - 帕拉莫太太 很多人认为
All of Conchita's bridesmaids? - There was talk, Mrs. Paramore,
对于一些出身高贵 知书达理的 女孩们而言 纽约太局限了
that for certain girls of refinement, New York has become too limited.
非常局限 我颇同意 - 是的 我也颇同意
Very limited, I quite agree. - Yes, I quite agree too.
而且现在时间紧迫...
And there's an urgency...
社交季即将开始
The start of the season.
金妮和其他的初进社交圈名媛们
...in order that Jinny and the other debutantes
也许有机会在元媛舞会上登场
may be presented at the Debutante's Ball.
在女王面前
To the Queen.
女王
The Queen.
非常感谢布里特西男爵夫人的邀请 这太有心了
Well, that is very kind of Lady Brightlingsea.
帕拉莫太太
And Mrs. Paramore,
金妮在下个社交季回来时... 如果她回来的话
next season when Jinny returns, if she returns,
她也许会愿意去你的盛大舞会呢
she may be persuaded to drop in on your little Assembly Ball.
泰斯瓦力老师 你认识理查德男爵吗
Miss Testvalley, do you know Lord Richard?
安娜贝尔 你很快就会明白
Well, Annabel, as you'll soon see,
英国是个很小的地方
England is a very small place.
霍普利男爵夫人 昨天写信给我 让我提醒...
Lady Hopeleigh wrote yesterday and asked me to remind--
霍普利男爵夫人没权提醒我任何事
Lady Hopeleigh has no business reminding me of anything.
珍霍普利这周会在女王舞会上初登场
Jean Hopeleigh makes her debut this week at the Queen's Ball.
你知道她的未来取决于你
And you know her future is in your hands.
母亲 珍霍普利应该明白
Mother, Jean Hopeleigh should know
我不会娶任何单纯是因为 我的头衔而追求我的人
I'll never marry anyone who hunts me for the sake of my title.
提奥多 她的皮肤光滑清透 眼睛明亮 姿势端正
She has clear skin, Theodore, open eyes, level shoulders.
而且不像一些人 她的灵魂可不空洞
And she's not vacuous, as some are.
你知道那种场合让我...
You know those occasions fill me--
我知道如果你有得选 你会让一个机械人帮你担当
I know you'd have yourself replaced by a mechanical Duke of Tintagel,
庭塔格尔公爵的角色
if it were up to you.
我能应对他人的侧目而视
The staring I can cope with.
但那些闲言闲语和胡话...
But it's the noise and the nonsen--
只是去看一看 提奥多 就当为了我
Just to look, Theodore. For me.
请务必找一位淑女
And a young lady of refinement, please.
别探头出去了 楠
Do come back in. Nan.
看 是英国树
Look, an English tree.
还有英国树篱
An English hedge!
英国田地里的英国绵羊
An English sheep in an English field.
绵羊 你可好
How do you do, sheep?
楠 别闹了
Nan, please.
金妮 你的头发会吹乱的
Jinny, your hair will be impossible.
你觉得金妮今晚头发会是什么样子
How do you think Jinny will wear her hair tonight?
长在她的脑袋上
On her head.
可能吧 不过 丽兹 我很肯定某位男爵会发现你的更有光泽
Yes, perhaps. Though, Lizzy, I'm sure a lord will spot yours is glossier.
我的意思是 和丽兹相比 你更容光焕发
I'm just saying your complexion dazzles compared to Lizzy's.
母亲 丽兹是我最好的朋友
Lizzy's my best friend, Mother.
“布赖特灵西”男爵和男爵夫人 一定会为我们举办盛大的欢迎会
We'll be sure of a grand welcome from Lord and Lady "Brightlingsey."
是“布里特西” 母亲
It's "Brittlesey," Mother.
我和你说过无数次了
I've told you a hundred times.
“布里特西”是正确的发音
"Brittlesey." That's how you pronounce it.
我就是这样 总是记不住
That's me. I can't get it in my head.
理查德男爵的父母一定很有魅力
I'm sure Lord Richard's parents will be quite charming.
泰斯瓦力老师曾为他们工作 你觉得呢
You worked for them, Miss Testvalley. Are they?
有魅力
Charming?
是...
Yes. Yes...
独特的魅力
in their own way.
真是浩浩荡荡的一大群人
There's a whole ghastly, spitting crew of them.
只有两位年纪最大的 维吉尼娅和伊丽莎白是元媛
Only Virginia and Elizabeth, the two eldest, are debutantes.
但他们却决定拖家带口都来
Yet they insist on coming mob-handed.
詹姆士 你很清楚 身为次子
James, you do know as the second son,
你要么赚大钱 要么娶富家千金
you must either make a fortune or marry one.
她们都是新钱家族的 没错 我也很肯定她们很讨人厌
They're all new money, yes. And I'm quite sure they'll be frightful,
但要是我们必须依靠 被纽约挑剩的名媛来改善财务
but if New York's rejects must be our mended roofs,
那就只能忍♥受外来的入侵
then we may have to suffer invasion.
但至少我们不用担心经济问题了
But at least we shall be dry.
所以要把我卖♥♥给竞价最高的人家
So I am to be sold to the highest bidder?
我有的选吗
And do I have a choice?
当然有 有两位名媛
Yes, of course you do. There are two of them.
楠 我不在身边 他会不会过得不好
Will he be lost without me, Nan?
父亲 当然
Father? Of course.
我希望没有他在身边 你能更自信
And I hope you might be taller without him.
我希望你们几个姑娘永远自信
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表