剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
Congratulations, Mrs. St. George. How very far you've come.
楠
Nan?
楠
Nan?
我就在这等 好吗
Well, I'm just gonna wait right here then, okay?
楠 你说今天不会这样的
Nan, you said you wouldn't today.
真回到这房♥子后 我无法再伪装了
Now that I'm actually in this house, I can't simply just make my face pretend.
姑娘们
Girls.
姑娘们
Girls.
我为她们高兴
Well, I'm happy for them.
在我看来 养白鸽太夸张了 但帕翠夏向来喜欢大张旗鼓
For my part, the doves are a step too far. But Patricia's never shy of excess.
在纽约谁不是呢
Who is, in New York?
要是我的话...
Whereas if it had been me--
丽兹 若不是你... - 辜负了家人期待
Lizzy, if you hadn't-- - Disappointed the family?
让我们都失望
Let us all down?
无论是因为身体有恙 还是兴奋过度 决定...
Decided, for whatever reason, ill-health or over-excitement,
突然回家 也许举办宴会的就是我们家了
to take yourself away, perhaps we'd be holding a party of this kind.
我只想说 你是元媛舞会上的焦点
Well, I'm just saying, you were the pick of that ball on that staircase.
大家都这么说 要是你愿意回英国尝试一下...
Everyone said so. And if you'd only agree to go back to England and try it out--
什么 - 噢 对 她不愿意
What? - Oh, yes, she refuses.
她见过女王了 现在也摆出女王做派了
Now that she's met the queen, she thinks she is one.
要是我的女儿更... - 性格温顺
Perhaps if I had had daughters more-- - Agreeable?
唯命是从 - 具有魅力
Obedient? - Appealing!
好吧 你们逼我说出口了 我就直说了 更有魅力
There, you've made me say it. I've said it, appealing.
我得去找金妮 - 丽兹 等等
I have to go find Jinny. - Wait, Lizzy.
我的意思是 如果你们俩 用更开放的心态接受整个过程
I'm just saying, if you'd both been more open to the process,
也许这就是我们的宴会了
this could've been our party.
对 不过肯定不要白鸽 对吧
Yeah. Well, only without the doves, right?
白鸽太夸张了 的确
The doves are a step too far, certainly.
在文明社会 你其实不用真的喝酒 懂吗
In polite society, you don't actually drink a drink, you know?
我认为酒就是用来喝的 母亲
I believe you do drink drinks, Mother.
梅宝 我也曾是小姑娘 自以为看明白了世事
Mabel, I was a girl once and thought I knew what was what.
但恐怕你会逐渐被迫看清自己的无知
But I'm afraid gradually you're forced to realize, you know nothing at all.
其他姑娘回英国时 你会和我一起留在这里
When the others go back to England, you'll be staying here with me.
什么 不行
What? No, I can't.
如果丽兹留在这里 那你也得留下
I'm afraid if Lizzy's here then so are you.
我两个女儿身处不同的大♥陆♥ 别人会怎么说闲话
What would people say if I have daughters on different continents?
你姐姐毁了我们所有人的生活
Your sister has ruined it for us all.
母亲 求你了 她只是...
Mother, please, she just--
楠 怎么了
Nan, what is it?
大家都在楼下
Everyone's down there.
我对你来说毫不重要 你从来都不是我的母亲
I'm nobody to you. You have never been my mother.
这辈子 你告诉我的每句话 都是完完全全的...
Everything you've told me my entire life has been a complete--
金妮 你先下楼吧
Jinny, go downstairs, please.
真抱歉 这都是我的错
I'm so sorry. This is all my fault.
这和对错无关 宝贝 你快下楼去享受属于你的时刻
This isn't about faults, darling. Now, go downstairs and enjoy your moment.
挺胸 昂首
Shoulders back. Head high.
抱歉
Sorry!
抱歉
Sorry.
我们好像没见过
I don't believe we've met.
我是伊丽莎白啊 丽兹 - 幸会
Elizabeth. Lizzy. - It's a pleasure.
你在这呢 真抱歉
There you are. I'm so sorry.
我刚在...你玩得还开心吗 - 是的
I was just-- Are you having a good time? - Yes.
我刚认识伊丽莎白
I've just been introduced to Elizabeth.
但你认识丽兹 她在你家和鲁尼米德都住过
But you know Lizzy. She stayed at your house and at Runnymede.
那个周末有很多人
There were rather a lot of people there that weekend.
当然了 我...
Of course, I--
大家都跑来跑去的
We were all running around.
我是说 已经有点记不清了
I mean, it was a bit of a blur.
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry, I just--
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果我从没出生或没在世上存在过...
If I had never been born or if I'd never existed--
请别说这种话
Don't, please.
那就简单多了 对你和爸爸来说都更好
It would have been easier. It would have been better for you and for Daddy.
全家人当时一定都窃窃私语 指指点点
The whole family must have been whispering and nudging,
每次我走进房♥间 大家都要闭嘴
and having to stop talking whenever I walked into a room.
从来都没有这样
It was never like that.
你为什么说谎 你每天醒来 一整天都对我撒谎
Why did you lie? Every day you woke up, and you spent the whole day lying to me.
第二天醒来 又继续对我撒谎
And then the next day you got up, and you lied to me again.
宝贝 我们都犯过错 - 是你犯过错
Darling, we've made mistakes. - You've made mistakes.
我不是你亲生的 我的眼睛不像你
I'm not yours. My eyes aren't yours.
我的手不像你 我的脚不像你
My hands aren't yours. My feet aren't yours.
怪不得我小时候和爸爸更亲
And it was no wonder that I was close to Daddy when I was small.
从前 每当他回家 我都很开心 我还为此难过
I used to feel so bad when I was so glad that he came home.
但那是因为他是我的爸爸 而你谁都不是...
But it was because he was my daddy, and you were nobody. You're nobody.
别走 等等 - 我以为回家会好转
Please, wait-- - I thought being here would help.
只要我能和你谈开...
That if I could just talk to you...
但你只想向全纽约炫耀我的婚事 你逼我撒谎
But you're just parading me to all of New York, and you're making me lie
我都无法看你
and I can't look at you.
我们只需要平复一下心情 宝贝 来坐下
We just need to gather ourselves. Darling, come sit down.
提奥有你父亲招待 我们可以尽情谈
Your father's looking after Theo. We can just talk.
你还让我对提奥撒谎
And you're making me lie to Theo.
他连我是谁都不知道 怎能娶我呢
How can he marry me when he doesn't know who I am?
连我都不知道自己是谁 我的整个人生是一个谎言
When I don't even know who I am? My whole life has been a lie.
我必须把真♥相♥告诉他
I need to tell him the truth.
楠
Nan? Nan?
楠
Nan.
楠
Nan!
圣乔治太太 我能不能...
Mrs. St. George, can I just--
总算找到你了 我一直想... - 拉维妮亚 现在不是时候
There you are. I've been meaning to-- - Not now, Lavinia.
提奥
Theo.
她在这呢 我所见过的
Here she is, the best-looking
最美的准岳母 - 不 别说了 楠在哪
mother of the bride I ever saw. - No, stop. Where's Nan?
你知道该... - 我得走了
You know it's time for-- - I have to go.
女士们 先生们 我们知道你们有多心碎
Ladies and gentlemen, we know how heartbroken you were
错过了本年度最重要的婚礼
to miss the wedding of the year.
但你们没错过第二重要的
So by way of second best,
请为西顿男爵和男爵夫人
will you please help me give a big New York welcome
来一个纽约式的热烈欢迎
to Lord and Lady Seadown.
快来 在纽约跳的舞 才能算新婚夫妇的第一支舞
Come on, it's not a first dance until you've done it in New York.
噢 来嘛 帕蒂 让这些孩子们瞧瞧这舞该怎么跳
Oh, come on. Let's show these children how it's done, Patti.
崔西 我得和你聊聊
Tracy, I have to talk to you.
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
帕蒂 我的天
For pity's sake, Patti.
如果你不想跳舞 只需要...
If you don't want to dance, you just have to--
楠知道了
Nan knows.
我想他们就是觉得这样挺好的
I guess they just thought it would be nice for us to--
炫耀我们 上演假的第一支新婚夫妇舞
To be paraded? To stage a fake first dance?
也挺合适的 毕竟在美国 一切都是复刻
Well apt, I suppose, because in America, everything is a reproduction.
公爵知道吗
Does the duke know?
她说要告诉他
She says she'll tell him.
那她是个傻瓜 她会失去他的
Well, then she's a fool. She'll lose him.
公爵不可能娶那样身世的女孩
A duke can never marry a girl like that.
她怎么办 我怎么办 - 好的
What about her? What about me? - All right.
我会解决问题
I'll fix it.
崔西 这次 你无法逗逗她笑 一切就迎刃而解了
This isn't one of those times you can go in and make her laugh, Tracy.
不是说你们俩一起嘲笑世界
Have one of your little nudges about the world together,
嘲笑我一直以来 有多傻气和逗人就能解决问题
about how silly and how amusing I always am.
这完全是你的错
This is entirely your fault.
你知不知道我们牺牲了多少 就为了你的自以为是
Do you have any idea what we've sacrificed for your utter belief
觉得自己可以为所欲为
that you can do exactly as you please?
不得不说 我看着家里的这场宴会
Well, I must say, when I look at that party out there,
所有那些兰花 美食 家具
with all those orchids and that food and that furniture,
这感觉不像是有谁牺牲了多少啊
it doesn't seem to me much like anybody's making any sacrifices.
我不在乎那些家具 一点都不在乎
I don't care for a stick of that furniture, not a stick!
你把我们变成了骗子
You have turned us into liars!
为了维系这个家 我赴汤蹈火 也会继续这么做
I have battled to keep this family together, and I will continue to do so.
如果能渡过这个难关 那也是靠我闯过的
And if it will be all right, it is because I will make it all right.
我爱纽约
I love New York!
纽约爱你
New York loves you.
在这里 我总算能呼吸了
I can breathe here.
我觉得好自在
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表