剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
I know you and I won't get any of this.
我们不会拥有他们的世界 不会真正拥有
We won't get any of their world. Not really.
不会拥有我们所应得的那种 但也许 如果我们足够勇敢
Not in a way we deserve, but perhaps if we can be brave,
我们可以打造属于自己的世界
we can make our own world.
也许...
And maybe...
也许那个世界会更好
Maybe it'll be better.
他们不知道真正的我们 其他所有人
They don't know who we are, the rest of them.
但也不需要他们知道 因为我们知道
But they don't need to, 'cause we do.
我们是知道的
We do.
是吗
Do we?
我们知道
We do.
我们知道 - 我们知道...
We do. - We do. We do.
我们知道
We do!
不 我不是想让你对你母亲道歉
No, this isn't about apologizing to your mother.
是我的事 医生... - 医生
It's me. The doctors-- - Doctors?
恐怕病情不妙
I'm afraid it's bad.
我和你母亲已经结婚多年 早都学会
I've been married to your mother long enough
忍♥受痛苦了 但是...
to be able to withstand pain, but...
他们说只剩几周 而不是几个月 去他们的
They say weeks rather than months. Damn them.
他们已经开始抛出 “请准备后事”这样的话了
They're rolling out the old "affairs should be in order" line.
也就是说 儿子 你该当家做主了
Which means, of course, it's time to step up, old boy.
家产 所有的家仆等等 全都交给你了
The estate, all the workers and so on, all down to you.
当然了 你母亲 妹妹都要依靠你
And of course, your mother, your sister, they'll be counting on you.
是时候了 理查德
It's time, Richard.
你将成为布里特西男爵
You'll be Lord Brightlingsea,
康琪塔将成为布里特西男爵夫人
and Conchita will be Lady Brightlingsea.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
希望你明白昨天不是我的本性
I hope you know that wasn't me yesterday.
我绝不该...
I should never have...
我有个惊喜
And I have a surprise.
我们能忘记昨晚吗
Might we put last night behind us?
相信我
Trust me.
父亲呢 - 我们不需要他
Where's Father? - We don't need him.
新娘和新郎都还没出现
No bride or groom yet.
若他们不出现 就有趣了
Imagine if they just don't turn up.
她行事向来出人意料
She's always been a loose cannon.
金妮 我就在门后
Jinny, I'll be just behind that door.
去吧 你们俩现在都得动身离开
Go. You both have to go now.
怎么回事
What is going on?
楠 计划是什么 这不是...怎么回事
Nan, what is the plan? This isn't-- What is going on?
金妮 听好了 这件事不再只和你有关了
Jinny, listen to me. This isn't just about you anymore.
这是母亲该做的 我们必须离开
This is what mothers do. We have to go.
楠
Nan.
好吗
Okay?
你的机会是我们三个走红毯时
You have the time it takes for the three of us to walk down the aisle
之后他就会注意到了
before he notices.
从不准时 她们每个人都任性行事
Never on time. Every one of them marches to their own drum.
殿下 打扰了
Your Grace, a word.
我们爱你 我们爱你们俩
We love you. We love you both.
我们必须走了 - 真抱歉 丽兹
We have to go. - I'm so sorry, Lizzy.
对不起你们大家 为所有一切
All of you. For everything.
可以说 作为母亲 我们永远都是独自一人 不是吗
Essentially, we're always on our own, don't you think, as mothers?
所以我们必须团结在一起
So we must stick together.
永远以谁优先
Who comes first, always?
永远 - 永远
Always. - Always.
我们优先 - 我们优先
We come first. - Come first.
来
Come here.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我不能让你看着自己的儿子 被羞辱而不给你提醒
And I can't let you watch your son be humiliated without some sort of warning.
提奥是个好人 我不想看他...
Theo's a good man, and I would hate to see him--
但楠绝不会伤害任何人
But Nan would never hurt anyone
除非这是正确的做法
unless it was the absolute right thing to do.
好的 梅宝 你先
Okay, Mabel, you go first.
对于楠来说 这一切发生得如此快 殿下
This has all happened very fast for Nan, Your Grace.
她对提奥有着很深的情意
And she cares very deeply for Theo.
自从她得知她父亲的不检点行为后
Since the news of her father's indiscretion,
她成长了许多
she's had a lot of growing up to do.
但她其实还很年轻
But she's really very young.
我肯定你也会同意 对于他们二人
Better, I'm sure you will agree for both of them,
避免承受无爱婚姻的痛苦 这种一辈子的牢笼 其实是更好的
to avoid the suffering of a hollow marriage, a life sentence.
楠 盖伊索特令你的心雀跃吗
Nan, does Guy Thwarte make your heart soar?
是的
Yes.
令你的头眩晕 - 是的
And your head spin? - Yes.
你确定要这么做 - 当然
Are you sure you wanna do this? - Of course.
所以 我想楠不会参加婚礼了
So I believe Nan is not coming.
安娜贝尔是个很有主见的女孩
Annabel is a strong-minded girl.
是的
Yes, she is.
她今天的决心似乎是要救自己的姐姐
And her determination today, it seems, is to save her sister.
你拿上船票了吗
Do you have the boat tickets?
来 上车 - 金妮
Come on. Get in. - Jinny,
昂首 挺胸 记得吗 走吧 金妮
shoulders back and head high, okay? Go ahead, Jinny.
等等...什么意思
Wait, what do you mean? What do you mean?
盖伊会照顾好你的 好吗 我爱你
Guy's gonna look after you, okay? I love you.
一个女儿
One daughter's sacrifice
为另一个女儿的自♥由♥而牺牲
for the other daughter's freedom.
不 楠 你要和我一起走...
No! Nan, you're coming with me. You're coming with me, Nan.
然后错过自己的婚礼
And miss my own wedding?
楠 但你都不想结婚
Nan, but you don't even wanna get married.
你从来都不想的 而且你爱盖伊
You never have. And you love Guy.
我爱你 我每次都会选择你
I love you, and I will choose you every time.
楠
Nan.
一切都会好起来的 - 楠
It's gonna be okay. - Nan!
楠...听我说 - 没时间了
Nan, Nan. Listen. - There's no time.
你令我惊叹 希望你明白
You take my breath away. I hope you know that.
自从第一天遇见你
Ever since that first day,
每次我闭上眼睛 甚至睁眼时
whenever I close my eyes or open them even,
我看到的都是你 每次都是
always, it'll always be you I see.
我爱你 - 我也爱你
I love you. - I love you too.
爱 深沉 永恒的爱 一定会赢的 不是吗
And love, deep, abiding love, it has to win, doesn't it?
一定有办法赢的
Somehow.
好的 你得走了 - 好的
Okay, you have to go. - Okay.
楠
Nan.
楠 求求你 - 我会照顾她的
Nan, please. - I'll take care of her.
你... - 我会照顾好自己 我保证
And you... - I'll take care of myself, I promise.
拜托 楠
Please, Nan.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 楠...
I'm so sorry, Nan. Nan.
当然 楠也是个聪明姑娘
Nan's a clever girl too, of course.
她明白金妮即将做的事有多么严重
She understands the severity of what Jinny is about to do.
一个年轻姑娘抛下丈夫 而且身怀他的孩子
And a young girl running away from her husband, taking his unborn child...
孩子
A child?
她不会成功的 这种事不可能
She'd never make it. It could never happen.
楠和金妮一起离开 就会变成两个无助的年轻女孩
Nan and Jinny leaving together would be just two powerless young girls.
但作为公爵夫人
But as a duchess...
作为公爵夫人 楠拥有十足的权力 能够保护姐姐
As a duchess, Nan has absolute power to protect her sister...
保护全家人
her whole family.
我想我们该参加婚礼了
I believe we've a wedding to attend.
难道你不在乎吗
Don't you care,
你是母亲 自己的儿子 将要娶一个并不快乐的人
as a mother, that your son will marry someone who can't be happy?
他们两人要如何生活下去 他有权利知道真♥相♥
How will they both live? He deserves to know.
是的 但我不只是母亲
Yes, but I'm not only a mother.
我是公爵夫人
I'm a duchess.
楠也将明白 皇室制度和其公众角色永远优先
And as Nan will see, the Institution always comes first.
金妮
Jinny.
金妮
Jinny!
亲爱的来宾 我们今天 在上帝面前齐聚于此
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of God
是为了见证这个男人和这个女人的结合
and in sight of this congregation to join together this man and this woman...
你太晚了
You're too late.
她在这里
She's here.
她在里面 帕蒂 现在 她...
She's inside, Patti. Right now. Sh--
她在城♥堡♥里面
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表