剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
你不是随便什么人
You're not people.
这里的风景真优美
The landscapes here are really beautiful.
当我在这附近住的时候 我四处散步...
You know, when I stayed nearby, I went and walked, and I walked and I--
但我都没怎么...
But I barely began to...
我想 想看更多的景色的话 还是要骑马
I guess the best way to see it all would be on a horse.
纽约市的人常骑马吗
Is there much riding in New York City?
不
No.
但萨♥拉♥托♥加♥人会
But there is in Saratoga.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
什...你为什么...
Wha-- Why are you--
停 嘿 好吧 请你拽住缰绳...
Whoa. Hey. Right, if you could just grab the bridle--
我知道如何控制马
I know how to catch a horse.
我看到你有困难 所以...
I saw you were in trouble, so I--
我不是那种女孩 - 楠
I'm not one of those girls... - Nan?
遇到麻烦 需要别人帮忙下马
...who gets in trouble and needs helping down from horses.
你受伤了吗 - 我没事
Are you hurt? - I'm fine.
我...完全没事
I'm-- I am completely fine.
我以为你要迟到了
I thought you were going to be late.
然后错过被吼的机会
And miss a chance to be shouted at?
楠 这位是盖伊索特 我认识最久的朋友
Nan, this is Guy Thwarte, my oldest friend.
你好吗
How are you?
母亲成天都在聊你的事 你 还有楠
You're all Mother's talked about. Well, you and Nan.
是 我肯定她很想听楠的事
Yes, I imagine she wants to hear all about Nan.
金妮会痛苦地醒悟
You know, Jinny's in for a rude awakening.
那家人谁都不喜欢
That family doesn't like anyone.
他们甚至不喜欢彼此
They don't even like each other.
楠 你觉得迪克会喜欢我的这个发型吗
Nan, do you think Dick will like my hair like this?
就算当贤妻 也可以美丽 对吗
I can still be beautiful yet dutiful, right?
给圣乔治小姐的 来自公爵夫人
For Miss St. George? From the duchess.
(希望这能帮助你昂首)
这珠宝一定很古老了 天啊
This thing must be five million years old. Wow.
戴上瞧瞧
Let's see.
那么 小楠 还要取消婚约吗
So, little Nan, how's the calling-it-off going?
这也许是第一次你比我打扮得更华丽
This might be the first time you're more dressed up than me.
你想象过会有这一天吗 一定会很...
Did you imagine this day would ever come? It's gonna be so--
我的父母邀请 我们去阳台上和他们一起喝一杯
My parents are asking if we'd join them for a drink on the terrace.
他们邀请了我
They asked for me?
当然了 马拉博男爵夫人
Of course, Lady Marable.
天啊 还真有效 我不再是他们最糟的媳妇了
Oh, my gosh. It's working. I'm no longer their worst daughter-in-law.
祝你好运
Good luck.
楠 我的绿宝石手镯呢
Nan? Where's my emerald bracelet?
天啊 总算找到你了 快进来
Oh, my God. There you are. Here, come on in.
总算啊 金妮 - 我让你归还...
Finally. Jinny. - I asked you to return it--
你快乐吗 真的快乐
Are you happy? Truly?
什么 当然了 亲爱的 我结婚了
What? Of course, darling. I'm married.
噢 金妮 我只想... - 当然了 母亲会暴怒
Oh, Jinny, I just wanted to-- - Mother will be furious, of course,
但至少你不用穿橘粉色的伴娘裙了
but at least you won't have to wear the coral bridesmaid dress.
其实是橙色
It was orange,
我肯定会看起来像个洋葱
and I would have looked like an onion for certain,
但我很乐意穿 因为我知道那是你想要的
but I would have gladly worn it because I knew that's something you wanted.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, darling.
我知道你正和公爵卿卿我我
I know you've got this sweet thing going with the duke,
但当你真的深爱一个人...
but when you really, truly love someone--
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 真的
I love you, I do.
但这是我想要的
But this is what I want.
你呢 你和提奥是否...
And you? Are you and Theo...
我怎么有闲心去想嫁给他的事...
How can I even think about marrying him...
我正...
when I'm...
我连自己的母亲是谁都不知道
I don't even know who my mother is?
是的 没有人知道 所以他怎么可能知晓
Yes, well, nobody knows, so how would he ever find out?
维吉尼娅
Virginia?
我们明天聊 好吗
I will talk to you tomorrow, okay?
我答应你 或再晚点 一定的 好吗 我们再聊
I promise. Or later. I promise, okay? We'll talk later.
看来他们让你住黄房♥间了
They've given you the yellow room then.
当然了 这很合适
Quite right, of course.
现在你远比我重要了
You're far more important than me now.
不过穿的要比我少多了
Though, much less dressed.
天啊 抱歉 我还是...
God, sorry, I'll just-- I'll--
你会告诉他吗
So will you tell him?
你会把我母亲的事告诉提奥吗
Will you tell Theo about my mother?
他是公爵 以免你没注意到
He's a duke, you may have noticed.
他对这个头衔恨之入骨 但是 楠 他过的就是公爵的生活
And he resents it, of course, every day. But Nan, he absolutely lives by it.
一位公爵若娶了...
And for a duke to marry--
我这样的人
Someone like me.
他不可能这么做的
He couldn't possibly.
他会成为笑柄
He'd be a laughingstock.
他会失去所有的信誉和声望
He'd lose any shred of credibility or authority.
你没亲口告诉他 - 没有
You haven't told him yourself? - No.
不 那只会赶走别人
No, it just makes people run away.
我一辈子都没对他说过谎
I've never lied to him our whole lives.
今晚呢
And tonight?
索特先生只是...
Mr. Thwarte was just...
如果你对黄房♥间还有别的疑问
And if there's anything else you need to know about the yellow room,
请随时找我
feel free to ask.
我就在走廊那边
Just down the hall.
给她拿裙子来是个好决定
Good decision to get her a dress.
对 好决定
Yeah. Good decision.
姑娘 双肩向后...
Shoulders back, old girl. Shoulders back.
最好后退到1879年夏
Back to the summer of 1879, ideally.
那时我们仍心存妄想 认为能为你找到丈夫
When we still held hope of finding you a husband.
这个美国人不知道是哪一种呢
Which version of American will this one be, one wonders?
聒噪狂野 让人心生恐惧
Stormy seas enough to make one almost fearful.
还是单调乏味 毫无深度
Or wind subsided, waters entirely shallow?
我们成了妯娌了 对吧 祝你好运
Sisters now, yes? Good luck.
我想 当自己的儿子私奔
It's customary, I understand,
感到失望是人之常情
when one's son elopes, to feel disappointment.
母亲 你本期待着一场盛大婚礼吗
Were you looking forward to a big bash, Mother?
公开庆祝爱情的盛典
A large public celebration of love?
你知道 婚礼让我疲惫 - 漫长 昂贵 喧闹
Weddings exhaust me, as you know. - Lengthy, expensive, loud.
在这种情况下 我们的失望
The disappointment, in this case,
源自我们本身以为 维吉尼娅可能与她的朋友不同
is that we believed Virginia might be different from her friends.
布里特西男爵夫人 我们唯一的目的
Our only goal, Lady Brightlingsea,
是让你免受浮夸婚礼的各种烦扰
was to save you the fuss of a garish wedding.
我向你保证 私奔这样的闹剧 完全不是我的为人风格
I assure you an elopement drama is entirely unlike me.
作为妻子 我的首要目标 永远都会是避免浮夸做派
As a wife, my chief aim will always be to avoid a show
满足你们的期望
and to meet your expectations,
和我丈夫的期望
as well as those of my husband.
所以我认为我与她们不同 非常不同
So I believe that I am different, quite different.
不那么虚荣 爱炫耀
Less of a peacock.
看来没那么聒噪
Calmer seas, ahoy.
他们说我们已经迟到了
They're saying we're already late.
那我们赶紧吧
Better crack on, then.
别
Don't.
说完了 我和你说过 - 我说的是英国
I did. I told you. - I said in England.
全英国上下没有哪个女孩会让我感兴趣
In all of England, no girl would ever be of interest.
才不是 我说的是 总有一天 有一个人会改变你的想法
Absolutely not. I said, one day, someone was gonna change your mind.
我们没说她具体来自哪个大♥陆♥
We didn't specify continent.
这样的话 多谢你早就知道我是白♥痴♥
Well, in that case, thank you for knowing I was an idiot.
并不意外
A given.
也感谢你代我去交往了那么多人选
And also for sampling so very many of the available options on my behalf.
不过 你连自己的领带都不会系 却在情场如此成功 还真奇妙
Though, how you manage such success when you still can't tie your own tie.
在鲁尼米德的那个周末
That weekend at Runnymede,
楠和我曾小聊片刻
Nan and I talked a little.
她是不是非凡超俗
And isn't she extraordinary?
她总是出人意料
She moves in such an unexpected way.
你注意到了吗 - 这...
Have you noticed? - I mean...
我不是说她优雅 - 是
I don't mean gracefully. - ...yes.
因为 其实
Because actually,
她并非总是很优雅 - 天啊 没错 她...
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表