剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
And you've known this entire time.
我以为这样是对你好
I thought I was doing you a kindness.
这还真是概括了我们的关系啊
Doesn't that just sum up our relationship?
你是要我为自己试图做个好人而道歉吗
Am I supposed to apologize now for trying to be kind?
这不是“做好人” 这是沉默 这整个国家总是选择沉默
It's not kindness. It's silence. This whole country prefers silence.
你不是什么发现此事后 立即就原谅我 宽宏大量的公爵
You're not some magnanimous duke who forgave me the second you knew.
你是个讳莫如深的公爵 默默忖度好几个月
You're a secretive duke who stewed silently for months,
从没想过直接把话说开可能还有帮助
never thinking it would actually help to just say it out loud.
所以你是在怪我隐瞒秘密
So now you're blaming me for keeping secrets.
我不是怪你 我只是... - 这件事轮不到我说开
I'm not blaming you, I was j-- - It wasn't mine to speak.
我该怎么做 质问你 让你丢脸 还是让你保留隐私
What should I have done? Confront you? Embarrass you? Or allow you your privacy?
这件事是你的私事 该由你决定是保密还是有天说出来
This was yours to either keep or decide one day to share.
我向全世界宣告我无条件地爱你
I have told the whole world that I love you unconditionally...
但我不会为了某个内心深处
but I will not fight for someone who, deep down,
不是无条件爱我的人而努力
doesn't want me in the same way.
那封电报里的哪一部分
Which part of what was written in that telegram
触动了你现在的反应
are you really reacting to?
你爱着他吗
Are you in love with him?
这和盖伊无关
This isn't about Guy.
这其实也和你无关 重点是我
This isn't about you actually either. This is about me.
就像所有一切一样吧
Isn't everything?
迪克 你在做什么
Dick? What are you doing?
我小时候会来这上面
I used to come up here when I was younger.
感到孤单或愤怒时 所以我常来
When I felt alone or angry. So, often.
我不该带你来英国的 不该让他们接近你
I never should have brought you here. Never should have let them near you.
谁
Who?
我父母
My parents.
他们用沉默来禁锢你
They suffocate you with their silence.
这是他们一直以来的做法
That's how it's always been.
我想 那时
And I suppose back then...
我只是...希望打破沉默
I just... I just wanted some noise.
对于我的家庭 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about my family.
没关系 现在我是你的家了 你已经逃不走了
It's okay. I'm your family now. You're stuck with me.
楠 我... - 你是认真的吗
Nan, I-- - Did you mean it?
你在电报里的话是认真的吗
Did you mean what you said in the telegram?
字字句句都是
Every word.
我写下电报时是认真的
I meant it then.
现在呢
And what about now?
你选择了提奥
You chose Theo.
这不是回答
That's not an answer.
我放下了 我不得不这么做
I moved on. I had to.
我向珍求婚了
I asked Jean to marry me.
我觉得我和她能日久生情
I think we could learn to love each other.
你和我必须放下这一切了
You and I need to free each other of this now.
我现在要离开了
I'm gonna walk away now.
金妮
Jinny?
金妮 你在哪 金妮
Where are you, Jinny? Jinny?
你见过金妮吗
Have you seen Jinny?
钟响后就没见过了
Not since the bells, no.
你在这呢 你在外面做什么
There you are. What on earth were you doing outside?
我在看烟花
I was watching the fireworks.
好看吗
And how were they?
好远
Very far away.
你上次这么做是什么时候
When was the last time you did this?
看你往自己脸上抹肉
Watch you smear meat on your face?
和人打架
Get in a fight.
天啊 那已经是...
God. Not since...
和亨利伯顿
Henry Burton.
亨利伯顿 - 亨利伯顿
Henry Burton. - Henry Burton.
我还是觉得原本靠自己也能打得赢
Still reckon I could have taken him on my own.
毫无疑问
Unquestionably.
但在12岁小孩里 他个头挺大的
Though he was pretty big for a 12-year-old.
他人高马大
He was enormous.
超过1.8米 - 至少2米1
Close to six foot. - More like seven, at least.
如果是1.8米 我能应付
I mean, six I could have handled.
你总是在帮我
You always looked out for me.
我不该寄那封电报
And I was wrong to send that telegram.
真的不该...而且还是喝醉时寄的
So wrong, and... so drunk.
我该先找你的 可是却没那么做
I should have come to you instead, and I didn't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
再见
Goodbye.
殿下
Your Grace.
照顾好楠
Take good care of Nan.
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表