剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
We agreed no more secrets.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you.
但你似乎很乐意与我产生隔阂 金妮
Yet you seem to delight in separating yourself from me, Jinny.
不让我照顾你 - 我不是故意隐瞒的
Stopping me looking after you. - I didn't mean to keep it a secret.
我只是...不是有意保密... - 楠知道吧
I just-- I didn't mean to keep it a se-- - I expect Nan knows?
不 她不知道 - 关于宝宝
No, she doesn't. - About the baby?
谁都不知道 - 是我的吗
Nobody does. - Is it mine?
当然了 - 我好奇的是这点
Of course. - That's what I wonder.
否则为什么要隐瞒
Because why the secrets?
真抱歉 我该告诉你的 你开心吗
I'm so sorry. I should have told you. Are you pleased?
我开心吗
Am I pleased?
我的妻子对我撒谎
That my wife tells me lies?
我觉得该说“羞耻”才对
I think "ashamed" is a better word.
对不起
I'm sorry.
盖伊
Guy.
我15岁时爬这窗要简单得多
This was so much easier to climb when I was 15.
我们能假装我刚才的动作非常优雅吗
Can we pretend I did that in a more elegant way?
提奥以为你病了 - 并没有
Theo thinks you're ill. - No, he doesn't.
确实没有
No, he doesn't.
我取消了和珍的婚事
I've called it off with Jean.
她值得拥有更好的人
She deserves better.
比你更好 - 当然
Than you? - Well, certainly.
主要是要好过一个...
But mainly than someone who's...
绝望地
hopelessly,
无可救药地
irretrievably,
全心全意地爱着你的人
overpoweringly in love with you.
别说这话
Don't say that.
要说我从你们美国人身上学到了什么
If I've learned anything from you Americans,
那就是有什么想法就要大声说出来
it's that when you think something you should say it out loud.
我们英国人则是先喝杯茶 然后决定把真实的想法深藏心底
And we English have a cup of tea then decide to keep it to ourselves.
但这件事
But this?
我想告诉全世界
I'd like to tell the entire world.
天啊 楠
God, Nan,
不在你身边的每分每秒
I spend the entire time I'm not with you
我都试图说服自己这一切一定是我的幻想
trying to convince myself that I must just be making it up.
我爱你的程度
The amount I love you.
我的身体需要你的程度
The amount I actually physically need you.
然后我来到你身边 看到你的脸
Then I'm with you and I look at your face...
你的肌肤
and your skin...
你的脖子
and your neck...
你的嘴巴
and your mouth.
提奥怎么办
What about Theo?
听我说 楠
Listen, Nan.
我比任何人都更希望提奥幸福
I want Theo to be happy more than anything.
但也许我更迫切希望
Except maybe not quite as much,
你能获得幸福
not as desperately as I want you to be.
所以我想问...我来的原因... - 请别问
So, I wanted to ask-- Why I came-- - Please don't.
关于婚姻 有太多的说法
There's just been so much talk about marriage.
天啊 不...
Oh, God. No, no.
我要问的不是这个
That's not what I'm asking.
听着 楠
And listen, Nan.
我觉得我们的爱是永恒的
I think this is forever.
天啊 我无时无刻不这么感觉
God, I feel it every minute.
这感觉控制了我的一切
It is all I feel.
但现在 我只...
But for now, I just-- For now, I just--
现在我们就顺其自然吧
Let's just let it be for now.
明天我要离开了
I'm going away. Tomorrow.
因为一想到你们俩在一起 我真的无法忍♥受
Because the thought of you both, I just shan't stand it.
先去巴西 然后...谁知道呢
So, Brazil at first and then, who knows?
我的地球仪上的那些图钉 我想走遍每一个地方 跟我一起去吧
And those pins that I had in my globe, I want to see it all. Come with me.
什么
What?
这样问你 我感觉糟透了 但我不能冒险不去问这个问题
I feel miserable asking this. But one thing I can't risk is not asking.
现在你只是在看着我
And now you're just looking at me.
我看不出你是觉得你永远不会...
I can't tell if you're thinking that you'll never--
好
Yes.
这是回答哪个问题
To what?
所有的问题
Yes to all of it.
有人来了
Someone's here.
有人来了
Someone's here.
稍等
Just a moment.
楠
Nan.
楠 我需要你的帮助
Nan, I think I need your help.
噢 金妮
Oh, Jinny.
好的 我去找母亲 - 不行
Okay, well, I'll go get Mother. - No.
她会径直去找西顿 她不会忍♥下这口气的
She'll go straight to Seadown, and she wouldn't be able to help herself.
然后她会告诉爸爸 我不能...我的时间不多了
And then she'd tell Daddy. I just can't-- I don't have long.
他随时都可能意识到我离开了
Any minute he's gonna realize that I'm gone.
好 没事 有我在...
Okay. It's okay, I'm here. I'm here.
他不是个坏人 不是的 他只是...
He's not a bad person. He's not. He just--
他喜欢按特定的方式来做事
He likes things in a particular way.
比如我说话和穿衣的方式
Like the way that I talk and dress and,
还有拿叉子 脱衣服的方式
I don't know, hold a fork, or get undressed.
他只是...希望我是完美的 他会暴怒
He just-- He likes me to be perfect. And he just gets so angry.
这大概是我的错... - 这不是你的错 金妮
It's all my fault, probably-- - It's not your fault, Jinny.
这不是你的错
It is not your fault.
楠 问题是 以后不只有我们两人了
Nan, the fact is it's not just gonna be two of us anymore.
真的
Really?
他不喜欢我和任何人靠近
He doesn't like me to be near anyone.
要是我无法保护宝宝呢
What if I can't protect my baby?
那我们必须想办法...
Well, we'll have to figure out--
我们要想办法 我们去... - 不 楠 我做不到
We'll have to figure out-- We'll go-- - No, Nan, I can't.
无论去哪 他都会找到我 他总是在不远处...
Wherever I go, he's gonna find me. He's always so close--
没事的 只是...
It's all right. It's just--
你可以出来了
You can come out now.
你可以信任他 没事 相信我 没事的
You can trust him. It's okay. Promise you, it's fine.
我能做什么
What can I do?
等等 婚礼... - 我会和提奥说的
Wait, the wedding... - Well, I'll talk to Theo.
但那个现在不重要了
But none of that matters right now.
我们需要帮你离开
We need to get you out.
楠...我觉得我无法自力更生
Nan. Nan, I don't think I could survive on my own.
我们会和你一起走
We're coming with you.
走吧
Come on.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
你到外面做什么
Why are you outside?
哪都找不到你 所以我来看看 你是不是四处闲逛
You weren't anywhere to be found. So I came to check you hadn't wandered.
完全没有
No, not at all.
我知道你有时会这样 我只是担心你
Well, I know how you can be. I was worried, that's all.
金妮和我和好了
Jinny and I, we made up.
亲爱的 好消息
Good news, my love.
我想带她看看小教堂 但我们可以等到明天再看
I wanted to show her the chapel, but we can just wait till the morning.
是 - 明天的安排 我会再托人告诉你
Yeah. - I'll send you word about tomorrow.
你该休息了
You should go to bed.
与此同时 我和金妮会陪在彼此身边
And in the meantime, Jinny and I will stick close together.
我会确保她得到妥善的照顾
And I'll make sure she's well looked after.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
这是谁的外套
Whose coat is this?
不知道呢 楠出门时随手拿的
I'm not sure. Nan just grabbed it on the way out.
盖伊
Guy.
噢 盖伊
Oh, Guy.
我来 - 谢谢你 女士
I'll take that. - Thanks, Miss.
抱歉
Sorry.
霍诺利雅
Honoria.
霍诺利雅马拉博小姐
Lady Honoria Marable.
这座城♥堡♥有多大啊
How big is this castle?
这个盒子有多大啊
How big is this box?
我仍想见你
I'd still like to see you.
等你结婚后 我们可以从远处向对方招手
Well, once you're married, we can wave to each other from a distance.
我和迈尔斯聊过了
I talked to Miles.
我不打算结婚了
I'm not getting married.
我知道你我不会拥有这样的生活
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表