剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
and threw cookies up in the air, you had a secret.
我过去的整个人生都是谎言
And my whole past is a lie.
我必须告诉康琪塔 我必须告诉母亲 我必...
And I have to tell Conchita. And I have to tell mother. And I--
不 你不能告诉任何人
No, you mustn't tell anyone.
要是被谁知道 发现了...
If anyone knows, if anyone finds out--
你说你的过去是个谎言 楠 可是如果说出去 你的未来就完了
You say your past is a lie, Nan, but your future, I mean, it won't exist.
我们的未... - 但你才在意这个
Our fu-- - But it's you who cares about that.
你说出了秘密 毁了我们的生活 现在却要求我做什么
You've done this. You've ruined this, and now you're asking me to what?
忘记这件事吧...楠
Just forget it. Just forget it, Nan.
假装一切从未发生 其实 那重要吗
It's like it never even happened. I mean, what does it matter?
这不是在为彩带吵架 维吉尼娅 也不是赴晚宴迟到了
This isn't a quarrel about a ribbon, Virginia, or being late to a party.
这是我的整个人生
This is my whole life.
我感到空洞虚无
I feel hollow.
我已经不是过去的楠了 这是无法否认的现实
I am not the same Nan that I used to be, and that's just a fact.
你只是我同父异母的姐姐 所以也许你的歉意也要打折扣
And you're only my half-sister, so maybe you're only half sorry.
楠
Nan.
康琪 我们能聊聊... - 楠 别说我从不为你着想呀
Conchie, can we please just talk-- - Nan, don't say I never think of you.
今晚我为你邀请了一个人
I have invited someone for you tonight.
什么 这周末的重点 不该是那些“某人”的
What? This weekend wasn't supposed to be about someones.
楠 别这样嘛
Nan, come on.
不 你为什么要假装这些都是偶然
No. Why are you pretending all this is an accident?
迪克就住在附近
Dick is staying right next door.
还有那个尴尬的“马跑错方向”小把戏
And the embarrassing runaway horse charade.
我需要和你谈谈 就我们俩 - 就我们俩
I need to talk to you, just you and I. - Just you and I. Just you and I?
就像我独自一人 惊恐万分地分娩时一样
Like when I was giving birth and terrified and alone.
喊着你的名字 尖声大叫 而当时你在海滩上
Shouting for you. Screaming. And you were on a beach.
我那时一点都不想离开 但现在我真的需要和你谈谈
I so desperately wanted to stay. But I really need to talk to you.
楠 请...不 你听我说 - 要是你给我一秒...
Nan, please just-- No, you listen to me. - If you could just give me a second--
你随时都可能回纽约
Any minute now, you'll be back home in New York,
我则要回到那个宅子 与那些人 那些墙 那些静默朝夕相处
and I'll be back at that house with those people and those walls and those silences.
对 这个周末的事是我计划的 这种丑事一定让英国人♥大♥惊失色
Yes, I planned this weekend. And England will be horrified, of course.
但这再适合他们不过了 因为英国人就爱大惊失色
But that's perfect for England. They love being horrified.
过去让迪克爱我的一切 如今他的家人都为之不齿
Everything Dick adored about me, his family now loathe.
你也见到英国女孩是什么样的
You've seen English girls.
她们只会点头和听话 还有做刺绣
They just nod and obey and do embroidery.
我们仿佛另一个物种
We're like a whole other species.
可是 我爱他 楠
But I love him, Nan.
我很爱我的丈夫
I so love my husband.
如果我无法让他像过去那样爱我
And if I can't make him love me the way he used to,
记起我是谁 而不只是
to remember who I am and not just look at me
带着失望看我 那我就无法撑下去了
with disappointment, then I shan't survive this.
所以 你会帮我吗
So, will you help me?
孩子出生后 我一直...
Ever since the baby, I've just been so--
总之 我...一定要让今晚成功
Anyway, I'm-- I need to make tonight work.
天啊 楠 谢谢你
Goodness, Nan. Thank you.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
宝贝们 我们一定要昂起首 闷下酒 对吗
We must keep our heads up and our drinks down, mustn't we, darling?
没错
Yes.
梅宝 丽兹 金妮
Mabel, Lizzy, Jinny.
梅宝 你光彩夺目
You look divine, Mabel.
你好美 大家都美艳动人
You look beautiful. You all look gorgeous.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这就像从前一样 对吗
Girls, isn't this just like old times?
别担心 我已经为人♥妻♥了
Don't worry, I'm a married woman now.
也为人母
And a mother.
所以今晚会是安静 成熟的聚会
So tonight will just be a quiet, grown-up gathering.
成熟而低调
Sophisticated and low-key.
你做了吗
Did you do it?
看看金妮 整个房♥间的人 都拜倒在她裙下了
Look at Jinny, she's got the whole room in her pocket.
你看 迪克 就连你妹妹 都比你玩得更尽兴...
Listen, Dick, even your sister's having more fun than you...
来嘛
Come on.
迪克 你妻子的舞步很厉害
Dick, your wife's got the moves.
我可见识过她的厉害
I've seen her moves.
你最近可没怎么见过 而且我正开♥发♥一个新的舞步
Not recently, you haven't. And I've been working on a new one.
大家快看 康琪塔在秀她的舞步了
Everybody, look! Conchita's doing her move!
看好了 跟着学 绽放你的光彩
Look and learn! Be the party!
喝一口嘛 好吧
Please? Fine.
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, love.
你会邀请我一起吗
Are you gonna offer me one of those?
喝酒
A drink?
不知道呢 还能邀请做别的什么吗
Well, I don't know. What else is on offer?
圣乔治小姐 我们英国人 觉得推测很让人反感
In England, Miss St. George, we find presumption unappealing.
你真美 - 我的鼻子...
You're very beautiful. - My nose was--
这么多倾慕你的目光 你肯定已经知道了
I'm sure you know that from the admiring glances on every side.
能赏脸和我共舞吗
Might I hope for a dance?
屋里好热 我们可以出去吗
It's so hot. Can we go outside?
亲爱的 去花♥园♥吧 我马上也过去
Darling, go out to the garden. I'll be there soon.
他还真来了
He actually came.
谁
Who?
那个邻居 盖伊索特
The neighbor, Guy Thwarte.
他几乎是求着我邀请他来的
He practically begged for an invitation.
提奥多 霍普利小姐对大自然感兴趣
Theodore, Miss Hopeleigh is interested in nature.
你看到了一只...
You saw a...
珍 对不对 - 一只刺猬 对 我看到了
Didn't you, Jean? - A hedgehog. I did. Yes.
它的刺扎手吗 还是...
And was it prickly? Or...
是的 很扎手
Yes. Very prickly.
或者你可以绣只刺猬呢 你这么喜欢刺绣
Perhaps you might embroider it, if I know you.
想象一下刺猬身处这个府邸
Imagine being a hedgehog on this estate.
到处爬来爬去 不知道自己面前的是位公爵
Just hedge-hogging around, not realizing you're in the presence of a duke.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
怎么会 你怎么可能...
How? How can you be--
康琪塔坚持要我来
Conchita insisted.
不过 我得承认 要是我知道楠圣乔治会来
Although, I must say, if I'd known Nan St. George was going to be here,
那我一定会佩戴安全帽
I'd have worn protective headwear.
你好
Hello.
我只是想看看花♥园♥
I just want to see the garden.
有时人只是需要点新鲜空气 对吗
Sometimes you just need to breathe, don't you?
我很想你
I've missed you.
我很想我们
I've missed us.
想念在你身边的日子
Just being near you.
能够与你谈天
Being able to talk to you.
我知道 明妮出生后 我们就没...
I know. Ever since Minnie, we just haven't had the--
我们的女儿
Our little girl.
我们有孩子了
We have a baby.
孩子
A baby.
康琪塔 我们一起跳你的舞步 好吗
Conchita, let's do your move together, shall we?
西顿都没注意到我 拜托了
Seadown's hardly noticed me. Please?
我们俩一起跳
Let's do it, the both of us, together.
拜托嘛 求求你了...康琪 - 亲爱的 你醉了
Come on. Please. Please, Conchie. - Darling, you're drunk.
好 等等 - 大家 我们要跳那个舞步
Okay. Wait. - Everybody, we're doing the move.
康琪塔 我们看过你的舞步了 你坐下
Conchita, we've seen your moves, sit back down.
我们要跳那个舞步
We're doing the move.
对 - 康琪 来吧
Yes. - Shall we, Conchie?
好的
Yes.
他还是没看
He's still not looking.
嘿 亲爱的 我给你拿杯酒 你还是最漂亮的那个 好吗
Hey, darling, let's get you a drink. You're still the beautiful one, okay?
她是不是很棒
Isn't she wonderful?
好了 各位 捉迷藏时间到
All right, guys. It's time. Sardines.
梅宝...
Mabel! Mabel! Mabel!
来玩捉迷藏了 你最会找地方藏了
It's time! Sardines! You're the best at hiding.
你先藏 快点
You hide first! Come on!
好的 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
有什么...
Has anything--
我们上次见面后 发生了什么吗
Since I last saw you, has anything happened?
为什么这么问
What do you mean?
你看起来更加安静了
You seem more still.
你是第一个注意到的
You're the first to notice.
你还好吗 你母亲的事什么的 一切可好
How are you? With your mother and everything?
抱歉 我不该加“什么的” 你最近好吗
I'm sorry, there is no "and everything." How are you?
大家的生活都在继续
Everybody just goes on with life.
很难接受他们就这样谈天 说笑 对吗
It's hard to accept them laughing and smiling, isn't it?
是的
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表