剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
I don't care. I've had enough of all the whispering,
反正大家似乎都在躲避我
and everyone seems to be avoiding me anyway.
我想离开 - 你怎么不问我想要什么
I wanna leave. - But what do I want?
你说什么
Excuse me?
帕蒂 我怎么知道
How the hell would I know, Patti?
你问过吗 哪怕就一次
Have you ever asked? Even once?
你在意过吗
Do you even care?
拜托先别闹了 能不能先去拿大衣
Please, can we just find our coats?
我不能丢下你一个人离开
I'm not leaving you.
可是 崔西
But Tracy...
我要离开你了
I believe I'm leaving you.
亲爱的 没了我 你一无所有
Sweetheart, without me, you have nothing.
并非如此 至少现在不是了
Not true. Not anymore.
你没听说吗 我女儿要嫁给公爵
Haven't you heard? My daughter's marrying a duke.
我会成为公爵夫人的母亲
I'll be the mother of a duchess,
拥有金钱买♥♥不到的权力
with the kind of power that money could never buy.
离开你的权力
The power to walk away from you.
好吧 帕蒂...
Okay, Patti--
我们长途跋涉 两人都很累
Look, we are both very tired after an extremely long journey.
喝了太多香槟 现在又来这出闹剧
We've had too much champagne, and now this whole farrago.
拜托了 能不能...
So, please, let's--
我们先休息 明天再谈 好吗
Let's just get some sleep, and we can talk tomorrow.
我不想再谈了
No more talking.
也不想再伪装 假装你的笑话好笑
And no more pretending to laugh at your jokes
或是每次对你沾花惹草睁一只眼闭一只眼
or turning my back every time something young and pretty catches your eye.
我打从一开始就配拥有更多
I have always deserved more.
但我总是以女儿们为先
But I've always put my girls first.
无论你如何打♥压♥我 让我觉得自己卑微
And no matter how small you made me feel,
我都确保她们仍然自信满满
I made sure they were the tallest in the room.
现在她们愿意成为我的后盾 支撑起我
And now they're letting me stand on their shoulders...
你再也高攀不了我了
where you could never reach.
等楠结婚后 我们回到纽约
Once Nan's married and we get back to New York,
听好了 我要离婚
let me be clear, I shall be getting a divorce.
这是我第一次在英国♥庆♥祝新年
It's my first time seeing the New Year in from England.
马上就到午夜了 你该去找你的未婚夫
It's almost midnight. You ought to find your fiancé.
我订婚是因为这样能继续做自己
I got engaged so I could carry on being me.
所以你是个骗子 还令人失望
So that's who you are then, a liar and a disappointment.
我都忘了贬低其他人是你最爱的休闲活动
I forgot making others feel small is your favorite pastime.
在遇见你之前 我本来好好的
I was fine before I met you.
我从不觉得自己有什么特别之处
I'd never been under any impression that I might be special.
我父母从不骗我说 有一天 有人会爱上我
Never lied to by my parents that I might one day be wanted.
我知道自己平平无奇 我已经自我和解了
I knew my limitations. And I had made peace with them.
但你出现了
But then you arrived...
你让我感到如此...
and you made me feel so...
我恨你让我觉得自己是能够被爱的
I hate you for making me feel like I could be loved.
我本来在担心你 但你显然心情变好了
I was worried about you, but I see your spirits have been lifted.
我们刚才在上面... - 欣赏屋顶的风光
We were just up-- - Taking the view of the roof.
你看过吗
Have you seen it?
没有
I haven't.
很美
It's quite something.
一定的
I'll bet.
还有三分钟 赶紧
Three minutes. Chop-chop.
在钟声响前拿好大衣 免得到时候混乱
Collect your coats before the bells and miss the rush.
我们去吧 - 你先去吧
Should we? - You go ahead.
我想起来要和伴郎讨论一件事
I've remembered something I need to discuss with my best man.
那么 婚礼...
So, the wedding...
我想谈的是和婚礼有关
Well, it's certainly related to the wedding.
具体而言 我的未婚妻 和你无法远离她这件事
Specifically my future wife and your inability to stay away from her.
楠和我是朋友
Nan and I are friends.
理论上 我们是多年的好友
You and I have been friends a long time, in theory,
可你从没给我寄过示爱的电报
and you never once sent me a telegram declaring love.
你一直都知道 却闭口不提
You've known all this time, and you didn't say?
是的
That's right.
我倒成了反派了
I'm the villain,
而不是那个给至交好友的未婚妻 寄情书的人
not the man sending love letters to his best friend's fiancée.
你没成功 她选择了我
Well, it didn't work. She chose me.
真的吗
Did she?
大家准备了
Here we go, everyone!
十 九 - 十 九
Ten, nine... - Ten, nine...
八 七
eight, seven...
六 五
six, five...
四 三
four, three...
二 一
two, one.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
欢迎
Welcome.
离她远点
Stay away from her!
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
是他起头的 - 你朝我扔食物
He started it. - You were throwing food.
我们是五岁小孩吗 怎么回事
Are we five years old? What's happening?
我寄给你的电报并没有寄丢
That telegram I sent you, it didn't go missing.
他读过了 并且藏起来没让你看
He read it and kept it from you.
我以为是寄给我的
I thought it was for me,
毕竟寄信人是我最老的朋友
from my oldest friend.
我没意识到内容那么私密
I didn't realize it would be so personal.
但你为什么不给我
But why didn't you give it to me?
上面写了什么
What did it say?
我觉得我们还是别... - 告诉她
I don't think we ought to-- - Tell her.
你希望我告诉她
You want me to?
秘密已经够多了 你绝对该告诉她
No more secrets. You should absolutely tell her.
我都不记... - 告诉她
Well, I hardly re-- - Tell her!
大致的意思是...
I suppose it was along the lines of--
“亲爱的楠”
"My dearest Nan..."
“亲爱的楠
"My dearest Nan.
过去一年 我对于失去的悲痛 有了甚多的了解
This past year, I've learnt a lot about grief,
但最近 我无法解释为何...
but recently I can't quite explain why I s--
我如此深切地感到失去你的痛苦 尽管你从来都不属于我
I so greatly feel the loss of you when you were never mine to lose.
不知道是不是因为其实恰恰相反
I wonder if it's because the opposite is true.
一部分的我...
That part of me...
一部分的我...”
part of me--"
“从” -“...从一开始就属于你”
"Has." -"...has always belonged to you."
我想 这话的意思是 我的心属于你
I suppose by that, I meant my heart belongs to you.
继续
Keep going.
“而...如今 因为...”
"And now, because of..."
“而如今 因为我的胆怯 我将永远是残缺的
"And now, because of my own cowardice, I shall forever be incomplete.
我们曾经亲密无间 楠 对不对
We were so close, Nan. Weren't we?
但我无法安睡 只要一想到你认为
But I can't rest for fear that you thinking my walking away
我在鲁尼米德抛下你是因为你的缘故
at Runnymede had anything to do with you.
我很软弱 我也感到迷茫 但是 楠 我对你的爱是坚定而明晰的
I am weak. And I'm confused, but, Nan, my love for you is neither.
然而 我父亲做了愚蠢的计划
But what started as my father's stupid plan
试图挽救家族 让我从我们相遇那刻起 就心怀愧疚 并造成混乱的局面
to save the house became an entangled mess of guilt the moment we met.
因为 楠 我对你的感情 一丝一毫预谋的成分都没有
Because Nan, nothing about my feelings for you could have been planned.
你令我惊叹
You took my breath away.
没错 你是私生女这一点确实很重要
It does matter that you were born out of wedlock...
但只是因为它是塑造了你的一部分
but only because it's part of what makes you.
而你是百分之百完美的
And you are entirely perfect.
虽然深知你永远不会属于我 但永远属于你的
Eternally yours, in the understanding that you will never be mine...
盖伊”
Guy."
你在纽约读了这封信
You read all of that in New York?
你已经决定嫁给我... - 你知道了 关于我母亲的事
You'd already decided to marry me-- - You knew? About my mother?
你却什么都没说
And you didn't say anything?
是的 我...楠
Yes, I-- Nan.
是理查德
It's Richard.
小姐 去哪 - 什么
Where to, milady? - Pardon?
你想去哪里 - 能不能直接离开
Where are you going? - Could you just go?
楠 别这样
Nan. Stop.
楠 - 你怎能不告诉我说你知道
Nan. - How could you not tell me you knew?
我说过了 我对所有人说 你的出身对我毫不重要
I told you, I told everyone how you came into the world doesn't matter to me.
我爱上的是你的人... - 那对我来说重要
It's who you are I fell in love with-- - It matters to me.
难道你不觉得 如果我能向你倾诉...
Didn't you think, if you were someone I could have talked to--
我一直以来如此害怕被你发现 我满脑子都是这件事
I've been terrified of you finding out. I've been consumed by it.
可你其实一直都知道
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表