剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
也许我曾有一次想说 但我说过不会告密 那是真心的
I may have wondered about telling once, but when I said I wouldn't, I meant it.
而且发生了一切后...被拉进房♥间...
And after everything-- All this being pulled into rooms and...
那么 公爵夫人知道了 那是否意味着...
So, if the duchess knows, does that mean...
我不会结婚了 这点毫无疑问
I'm not getting married. You can be quite certain of that.
你感觉如何
And how do you feel?
你对不结婚这件事感觉如何
How do you feel about not getting married?
解脱了
Relieved.
我没想到会这么说
I didn't expect to say that.
我得去告诉他
I have to go and tell him.
楠
Nan.
金妮
Jinny.
金妮做了她认为最正确的事 安娜贝尔
Jinny did what she thought was best, Annabel.
她向来如此
As she always does.
我永远不会原谅你
I will never forgive you.
永远不会
Not ever.
我会失去一切 只因为你...
I will lose everything just because you are--
楠 金妮最希望的就是避免尴尬
What Jinny wants most of all, Nan, is to avoid embarrassment.
所以如果你能静静离开... - 这是你想要的 真心的
So if you'd leave quietly-- - Is that what you want? Honestly?
对不起 我真的很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. Truly, I am. I--
但是 你不光彩的背景...不是我的错
But your shame is not my fault.
婚姻不该基于谎言 你说得对
A marriage shouldn't be based off of lies. You're right.
人生也不该基于谎言
And nor should a life.
你告诉了谁
Who did you tell?
公爵夫人很好心 她邀请我们共度圣诞 亲爱的
The duchess has been good enough to welcome us for Christmas, my love.
认为这件事不会被发现是很荒谬的
It's absurd to think this would've remained secret.
最好还是尽快说破 避免麻烦
Better to play it out quickly, without fuss.
如果你妹妹不相信你会做最好的决定
If your sister doesn't trust you to do what's best,
不过是进一步证明了你们俩已经渐行渐远
I'm afraid it's only further proof that you've grown apart.
安娜贝尔 如我们所讨论的 你不会加入我们了 坐下 提奥多
Annabel, as discussed, you won't be joining us. Sit down, Theodore.
大家开始吧 - 拜托 殿下 我想...
Everybody, shall we? - Please. Your Grace, I have wanted--
我已经担惊受怕够了
I have had enough of being frightened,
我想要大声说出一件事
and I have something that I wanna say out loud.
我是私生女
I'm illegitimate.
我父亲不忠
My father was unfaithful
帕翠夏圣乔治不是我的生母
and Patricia St. George is not my natural mother.
但是我已经意识到为人母远不止血缘关系
Although, I've come to believe that motherhood is much more than blood.
过去几个月里 我有无数个感触
And in these last few months, I have felt a million things,
但我不愿再感受到的
but what I refuse to feel any longer...
是羞耻
is shame.
也许这是美国的产物 也许这很粗俗
And that might be American, and that might be brash.
也许我应该用手套来传达信息
And maybe I should've signaled it with a glove
希望没有人会看到
and hoped that no one would see.
但我很自豪 能勇于说出真♥相♥ 不管别人如何评判我
But I am proud to have survived the revelation.
我为母亲自豪
I am proud of my mother.
我很自豪...
And I am proud to be...
我为自己的存在自豪
I'm proud to be.
很抱歉我对你们撒谎了
I'm really sorry for having lied to you.
我之前很害怕
I was afraid.
有时你越想告诉某人一件事
Sometimes the more desperate you are to tell somebody something,
就越是说不出口
the harder it is to say.
但很抱歉我让你们蒙羞
But I'm really sorry for having embarrassed you,
很抱歉我毁了圣诞节
and I'm really sorry for having ruined Christmas.
午餐看起来很美味
It looks like a lovely lunch.
你说得很对
You're quite right, of course.
这场“秀”是美国的产物
This entire display has been incredibly American.
但我恰巧深爱着一位美国人
But I happen to be very much in love with an American.
我比任何人都清楚人无法选择自己的出身
I know more than most that we can't choose how we're born.
但我们可以选择成为什么样的人 选择去爱谁
But we can choose who we are and who we love.
我选择成为爱你的人
I choose being a person who loves you.
见到你的那刻 我就爱上了你 我永远不会停止选择你
I loved you the moment I saw you, and I will never stop choosing you.
安娜贝尔圣乔治 你是我想娶的女人
Annabel St. George, you are the woman I want to marry.
这点永远不会变
That'll never change.
如果有必要 虽然圣诞节这天屋顶人很多
And if necessary, though I know it can be crowded up there on Christmas Day,
但我愿意爬上去大声宣告对你的爱
I will shout it from the rooftop.
我爱你 楠
I love you, Nan.
我还担心你会改变主意
I was worried you'd changed your mind.
没有 完全不会
I haven't. Not a bit.
让我们把圣诞节变得更简单吧
Let's make Christmas less complicated.
提奥多 我们应该私下谈此事
Theodore, we need to talk about this in private.
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表