剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
But you also said you get drunk on her. - Yes, and being drunk is great fun.
当然了 可是每天都醉就不是了
Of course it is, but not every day.
一天到晚都这样 在我父母的注视下这样 这是不行的
Not morning till night. Not with my parents watching.
本以为葬礼后会好些
One expects it all gets easier after the funeral.
但现实当然不是这样
It doesn't, of course.
那么 你明天去参加元媛舞会
So, tomorrow, the Debutante's Ball?
是的
Yes.
还有什么要做的
What else is to be done?
你母亲是我曾见过最美丽的女人
Your mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw.
连画都勾勒不出她的美
Utterly unpaintable.
“越低越好” 泰斯瓦力老师的话
"As low as possible," Miss Testvalley said.
然后女王伸出手...
And then the Queen extends her hand--
你要舔一口
And you lick it.
你觉得女王会注意到一撮卷发松动了吗
Do you think the Queen will notice if a curl comes out?
母亲会注意到
Mother will notice.
是的 别忘了 昂首 眼睛看低处
Yes, she will. And remember, chin up, eyes down.
和在场的每个男人说话 但尽量简短
Speak to every man there, but only use short words
别给任何人造成误解
because we don't want to confuse anyone.
别问 那只鸟的命运更惨
Don't ask. The bird came off worse.
噢 金妮 等不及让伦敦看到你了
Oh, Jinny. Wait till London sees you.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 今晚一定要跳到眩晕呀
Girls, you must promise to dance till you're dizzy.
跳 看到我的鞋没
Dance? Have you seen my shoes?
我都走不了路 - 我能
I can't walk. - I can do it.
跳到眩晕 听见没
Dance till you're dizzy. Do you hear me?
来呀...楠
Come on, Nan! Come on!
金妮 来呀
Jinny, come on.
姑娘们 好了 这不是游戏时间 拜托 马车马上就到了
Come on, girls. This isn't playtime. Please. Carriages are on their way.
金妮 这是你发光的时刻
Jinny, this is your moment.
只此一次机会 一定要认真对待
You'll only get one, so let's take it seriously.
来吧... - 康琪
Come, come, come. - Conchie...
你还好吗
are you all right?
亲爱的 当初我爱他 不是因为他的男爵头衔 对吗
I didn't love him because he was a lord, darling, did I?
现如今 他连“人”的头衔都不配了
And now, it's like he's not even a man.
我们上船时是平等的
We boarded that ship equals,
他距离家越近
and it's like every inch he got closer to home,
就距离我越远
he just got further away from me.
天啊 我真高兴你在这
Oh, God, I'm so happy that you're here.
楠 你听我说
Listen, Nan...
孩子出生时 你能不能...
when this baby comes, will you...
我会陪在你身边
I will be here.
是 - 我会陪在你身边 一定的
Yeah. - I will be here. Of course, I will.
那就好 - 是
Good. - Yeah.
因为这个孩子是真的 - 对
'Cause it's an actual baby. - Yes.
你是怎么...
How do you even...
宝宝会长得像我 你懂的 真“好命”
And it's gonna look like me. You know, lucky baby.
生孩子就是为了这个嘛
That's virtually the whole point of babies,
但肤色不会像他们
but it's not gonna look like them.
如果他们看待孩子就像看待我一样呢
What if they look at my baby the same way they look at me?
我会陪在你身边 我答应你
Well, I will be here. I promise you that.
真的 - 当然
Really? - Yes, of course.
噢 楠
Oh, Nan.
名媛们只需要从楼上走下来
So the girls just have to walk down the stairs,
然后男人们可以挑一位
and then the men all get to pick one?
要是康琪塔也在就好了
I wish Conchita was here.
那个蛋糕
That cake.
我很想去看看 但我走路都困难
I'd go and look at it, but I can barely walk.
我的鞋子太难受了
My shoes are really bothering me.
为什么大家...
Why's everyone--
他是谁 - 今晚的贵宾
Who is he? - The guest of honor,
庭塔格尔公爵
the Duke of Tintagel.
公爵 - 不
Duke? - No.
全英国最炙手可热的单身汉
The greatest match in England.
噢 楠
Oh, Nan.
好了 姑娘们 看好脚下的路
That's it, girls. Look at where you're going.
不过我听说男爵的母亲 已经为他挑好人选了
Though I hear the duke's mother has made her choice for him already.
在那里 你们看 珍霍普利
There, look. Jean Hopeleigh.
男爵是大孝子
And the duke is the perfect son.
她们来了
There they are.
抬头 金妮 挺胸
Head up, Jinny. Shoulders back.
14位名媛
Fourteen on form.
楠
Nan?
据说是美国人
Americans, they say.
直言直语 十分粗俗
Outspoken, then, and vulgar.
想想嫁妆多丰厚
Imagine the bucketloads of cash.
想想她们躺下 张开腿的样子
Imagine them on their backs with their legs spread.
或想想她们作为人 毫不在乎你们的意见
Or imagine them as human beings with no interest at all in your opinion
也不在意你们是国王还是老爷
and not caring if you're a king or a mister.
楠圣乔治
Nan St. George.
窗户 耳环 楼梯
Window, earring, staircase.
抱歉 我只是在说些不连贯的词
Sorry, I'm just blurting out words.
是你啊
You.
那么 受够了
So, have you had enough?
她们就像市场上的牲口
They're like cattle.
这话有点刻薄 我觉得她们都光彩照人
That's rather harsh. I think they're all lovely.
对 她们光彩夺目
Yes, they are lovely as anything,
但她们也是幽默 聪明的人
but they're also human beings who are funny and smart.
你母亲还好吗
How is your mother?
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
走吗
Shall we?
好的
Absolutely.
跳舞吗
Shall we?
我无法决定是想要吃它 还是藏进它里面
I can't decide if I wanna eat it or if I wanna hide in it.
今晚很漫长 我们一定能找到时间 把两件事都做了
Well, it's a long night. I'm sure we can make time for both.
你想念她吗
Do you miss her?
可以说不只是想念
It's almost more than that.
母亲是不可取代的
Mothers are irreplaceable.
我想念那个有她存在的世界
I miss the world that had her in it.
其实 我也想念我的父亲
Well, actually, I also miss my father,
虽然我与他共处一室
even when I'm in a room with him.
怎么回事 那是什么
What on earth? What was that?
继续跳 别停
Just keep dancing.
情况很糟糕 对吧
This is really bad, isn't it?
再糟糕不过了
This is as bad as it gets.
以后绝对应该禁止你再去高处
You should absolutely never be allowed up high.
不是耳环 就是鞋子... - 耳环不是我的错
Earrings, shoes... - The earring wasn't my fault.
以后 就算你只是站在凳子上...
In future, if you so much as stand on a chair--
怎么 你会怎么做
What? What will you do?
阻止你
Stop you, I suppose,
用某种方式
in some way.
安娜贝尔
Annabel!
我说了吧 她都不该对任何人感兴趣的
I told you. She's not even supposed to be interested.
你的行为就像昨晚用餐时一样
You were the same at dinner last night.
有她在 别人怎么会注意到我
How am I supposed to get people to notice me with her?
现在很多人都注意到你了
You're doing a good job of people noticing you now.
但我那么努力 我好累
But I am trying so hard and I'm so tired,
这身裙子紧绷绷的
and this dress is so tight.
而且 其实楠都不喜欢这种场合
And actually, Nan doesn't even like any of this,
男爵们 贵族头衔什么的 她觉得这些都很愚蠢
the lords and the titles and so on. She thinks it's all silly.
是的 的确很愚蠢 谁想参与这种...
True. It's stupid. Who wants to be a part of this--
我想 我喜欢 我想邂逅某人
I do. I like it. I wanted to meet someone.
我们大老远来到这里 你却丢人现眼
And we've come all this way, and you're causing a commotion,
和往常一样 毁了一切
as always, and everything's ruined.
你妹妹一定也像你一样努力
I'm sure your sister is trying as hard as you.
她把一只鞋掉在了蛋糕里
She dropped a shoe in a cake.
你为什么总是站在她那边 帮她说话
Why do you always take her side and stick up for her?
你知道原因吗
Do you even know why?
你的自尊去哪了
Where is your pride?
维吉尼娅 我的自尊
My pride, Virginia?
我的自尊在这
Why, it's here.
就在这里
Right here.
在楠身上 在你身上 我的女儿们
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表