剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表
我来拿 谢谢你
I'll grab that. Thank you.
借过一下
Excuse me.
不好意思
Sorry.
请让一让
Excuse me.
妈妈 你怎么东瞧西看的
Mother, why are you sneaking around?
很快就要开始了 他人还没到
It's starting soon, and he's not here.
楠 理查德男爵还没到
Nan, Lord Richard's not here.
别担心 你先下楼
It's fine. Go downstairs.
怎么能不担心
Well, how can it ever be fine?
康琪塔穿好衣服了吗 - 是的 穿戴整齐 你下楼吧
Is Conchita dressed? - Yes, quite dressed. Go downstairs.
我本不该是主角
I was never supposed to be the main character.
我一向很乐意
Always more than glad
让我的姐姐金妮... - 他一定会到的
to let Jinny, my sister... - He'll come.
和朋友们争夺这个角色
...and my friends compete for all of that.
因为我知道他会来
Because I know he'll come.
女孩们从小就被教诲 如果一个故事不是爱情故事
Girls are taught to believe that if a story isn't a love story,
那就是悲情故事
it's a tragedy.
而无论哪种故事 - 如果他不来呢
And I had no interest at all... - What if he doesn't?
我都没兴趣参与其中
...in being involved with either one of those.
全世界都知道我最好的朋友 所拥有的是爱情故事
The whole world knew that my best friend's was a love story.
与一位英俊的英国男爵闪电般坠入爱河
A whirlwind romance with a handsome English lord
随即而来的必定是盛大的社交婚礼
can only be followed by a huge society wedding,
以确保
to make entirely certain
就算你现在不嫉妒康琪塔 迟早也会嫉妒她
anyone not envious of Conchita yet, soon would be.
但没有人会嫉妒一个新郎不见踪影的新娘
But nobody's jealous of a bride whose groom has failed to show.
有消息吗
Anything?
没有 楼下呢 - 宾客们几乎都没注意到
Nothing. And downstairs? - Well, the guests have barely noticed.
康琪 他会来的 - 但今天本该是...
Conchie, he will come. - But today was supposed to be
人生中最美好的一天 而且我们认识的所有人都来了
the most beautiful day-- And the whole world is here.
天啊 我好恨他 你不知道我有多憎恨他
Gosh, I hate him. You have no idea how much I loathe him.
天啊
God.
当然了 我爱他 我知道我爱他 我爱他
Of course, I love him. I know I love him. I love him.
我只是...我早该明白的
I just-- I should have known.
昨晚的他感觉心在远方
Last night he just seemed so much further away.
理查德绝对舍不得
Richard's never further away
远离你的 - 噢 楠
than just right here. - Oh, Nan.
我该告诉他的 对不对
I should have told him, shouldn't I?
但我不希望他是为了承担责任而娶我
But I don't want him to marry me because he has to,
我希望他娶我是因为爱我
I want him to marry me because he adores me.
是的
Yes.
我的人生毁了
I'm ruined.
他在哪
Where is he?
大部分客人已经在... - 放心 没事的
Most of the guests are already on their-- - It'll be fine.
不如我们开始穿婚纱吧
What if we just started putting on the dress,
他可能随时会到... - 不 楠 我无法确定
and then he'll get here any second-- - No, Nan. I just don't know.
我们该怎么办 - 我去捡
What are we gonna do? - I'm gonna go get it.
不 楠 小白♥痴♥
No, Nan, you idiot.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
别这样 你要做什么
Stop. What are you doing?
楠 你疯了 - 我会捡回来的
Nan, you're insane. - I'll get it.
我的天啊 - 她在干什么
Oh, my God. - What is she doing?
那个女孩啊
That girl!
我不是要逃跑什么的
I'm not escaping or anything.
不 - 对不起
No! - I'm sorry.
你确定你要...
Are you sure you ought to--
捡到啦... - 太好了...楠
I got it! I got it! - Yes! Yes, Nan!
楠 你蓬头垢面的
Nan, you look an absolute fright.
你的嘴真甜
That's always what you wanna hear.
进来吧 婚礼要开始了
Come inside! The wedding!
对 我的婚礼 - 没错 今天要举♥行♥婚礼
Yeah, my wedding. - Yes, there's a wedding.
可没有人想谈论这事 - 快进来梳洗干净
And nobody likes to talk about it. - Come in and clean yourself up!
为了婚礼 - 你也听说了啊
For the wedding. - You heard about that.
显然出席婚礼不能太衣冠整洁
Apparently you can't be too clean for a wedding.
对 - 每个人都大惊小怪的
Yeah. - What a fuss everyone makes.
你想结婚吗
Do you want to get married?
不 我不...我没有...这不是...
No-- I'm not-- I didn't-- That wasn't--
这不是向你求婚
That wasn't a proposal.
楠...快点 我需要你 快来 - 安娜贝尔 别再吵吵嚷嚷了
Nan. Come on, Nan. I need you. Let's go. - Annabel, do stop causing a commotion.
母亲总是很难搞
Tricky things, mothers.
那不是我母亲 那是我的家庭教师泰斯瓦力老师
That's not my mother. That's my governess, Miss Testvalley.
请快进屋吧 - 好
And come inside, please. - Yes.
我真的得...
I really do need to...
噢 楠 快看 他来了 是迪克的马车
Oh, Nan, look! He's here. It's Dick's carriage.
我想什么呢 他当然会来
Of course he's here!
楠 快点 我要穿婚服了 - 他来了
Nan, come on! I need to get dressed! - He's here!
我要结婚了
I'm getting married!
楠
Nan.
听着 什么都别说
Listen, don't say a word.
我整晚没闭眼 请把这个交给康琪塔
I've not slept a wink all night. I need you to give this to Conchita.
不 我认为你也不是真心想要给她
No. And I don't believe you want her to have it either.
康琪塔是一个纯善的女孩
There's not an ounce of bad in Conchita.
是 这毫无疑问 但 只是我的父母
No, of course not, but it's only my parents.
请别用父母当借口
Don't say parents.
他们不想参加婚礼 这不意外
They wouldn't want to come, of course.
在最好的时候 我也只会惹麻烦
I'm nothing but trouble at the best of times.
这个夏天还不算“最好的时候”吗
Well, hasn't this summer been the best of times?
和康琪塔一起 - 对
With Conchita? - Yes.
我从没经历过这样的时光 但她能适应英国吗
I've never known times like it. But will she work in England?
她能够融入当地吗
Will she fit in?
康琪塔要不被注意到可很难
Conchita's not someone that goes unnoticed.
她像太阳一样耀眼
She's like the sun.
今天 实在... - 今天只是一场表演
And today, it's just s-- - Today's just for show.
康琪塔的父亲很满意你是男爵
Conchita's father is in love with you being a lord
让全纽约看一看他捞到了多少钱
and for all of New York to see how much money he's made.
康琪塔爱着你
Conchita's in love with you.
天啊
Gosh.
是的 你的父母希望你做什么
Yes. And your parents want you to do what?
不知道 我猜是回国 理智踏实地过日子吧
I don't know. Go home and start acting sensibly, I expect.
天啊 楠 她是人间奇迹 - 对
Oh, God, Nan. She's a miracle. - Yes.
我为她迷醉 - 是的 这是你和康琪塔的故事
I get drunk on her. - Yes! It's you and Conchita.
理智 踏实是不存在的 而且谁希望自己的人生不引人注意呢
Who wants to act sensibly? And who wants their life to go unnoticed?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
进去娶我美丽...
Inside to marry my beautiful...
出色的妻子
wonderful wife!
楠
Nan,
向康琪塔转告说我爱她
you tell Conchita I love her.
你真是白♥痴♥ 她已经知道了
She already knows, you idiot.
车夫 请驾驶到前门 我要结婚了
Driver, front entrance, please. I'm getting married.
你是我所见过最美的人
You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
不包括金妮
Apart from Jinny.
还有丽兹
And Lizzy.
以及贵宾狗
And the poodle.
好吧 你进了我的前五最美名单
Well, then you're in my top five.
前五 - 不 前六 毫无疑问
Top five? - No, top six, for sure.
你当然对受到倾慕毫无兴趣了
Of course you have no interest at all in being admired.
我没兴趣的是那些倾慕者
Well, I have no interest in the man doing the admiring.
我也可以自我欣赏嘛
I can admire myself, can't I?
你很复杂 我们很复杂
You're complicated. We're complicated.
没事 我来捡... - 康琪塔 你真美
It's fine, I'll pick-- - Conchita, you look so beautiful.
你美艳动人
You look amazing.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 敬人生新阶段
Girls, here is to a new world.
婚姻 男人 宴会
Marriages, men, parties.
不一定要按这个顺序来
Not particularly in that order.
哪个最先呢
Which comes first?
哪个最先
亲爱的 永远是自己最优先
Darlings, we always come first.
永远 - 永远
Always. - Always.
我们应该以鲜血还是香槟起誓呢
Shall we swear on it in blood or champagne?
香槟 - 那还用问
Champagne! - Of course!
(康琪塔克洛森)
(金妮圣乔治)
(丽兹埃姆沃斯)
剧集 | 海盗(2023) | 导航列表